Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others (65393 Views)

Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos / Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by MrBONE2(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2022
AntonVince:
Nice one Turaki.
...exactly as I proposed earlier.
smiley
Just broker a truce with Obi and Kwankwaso and commit a lot of energy towards checkmating every potential rigging plan by INEC...and Tinubu will be annihilated before 2pm on election day.

Damn it Bwana grin
We won't allow it to happen, Jagaban will form more alliance with OkoroStatue and Baba-Riga Syndicatesgrin
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Lightorder: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Peter Obi should grab this opportunity to become the VP.

That Labour Party bruhahaha is a big joke on his presidential ambitions.

Elections aren’t won On Twitter and nairaland.

Obi should stay on . If he fails, you will all continue with your suffering and backwardness in Nigeria
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Risentouch(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Rubbish!!!

You just Dey rant like say your father don ever win class rep position for school.

Baseless argument from a frustrated political Analyst.

Who says I support any party? Or have you seen me in any political party discussion like you miserable Nigerians who don’t mind their Fvcking business?

Get something of your own doing. Stop being an asslicker to the politicians when you are supposed to hustle food on your table. That’s if you even have the means to afford a table.

Bye for now.

I can't remember telling you I am a politician, but if supporting Peter Obi makes me an ass licker I will gladly accept that with full chest and stand by it because he is my hope for a better Nigeria.

Over to you, as you said you are not supporting any candidate, then why are you advising a candidate to leave his party as being a brouhaha and even advising him to join another candidate even though according to you, you are not supporting him, can you sincerely answer this and prove me wrong?

Or you too don't have a life, you don't discuss politics or party but here you are trying to make a mockery of someone, don't you think you are worst than a hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Bahamas95:
Obi miscalculated, he should have remained with PDP to form a formidable partnership with Atiku. He has age on his side unlike the ancestor using football age.

From VP he can become the president later. Na small small dem take dey eat hot food, if you rush too much e go burn your mouth.
You didn't get the memo that the PDP governors (especially WIKE) insisted the VP should be one of them? You think he was overtly ambitious when he left. They were going to scheme him out of things. Let him test his popularity in 2023, luck might smile on him. Nigeria is divided along religious and ethnic lines, all the candidates are going for the spoils, no block vote from anywhere.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by aiikman(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Aburada:
In as much as Peter Obi seems to be the best candidate among all, I would like supporters to know is that they should stop guilt tripping and playing the south-eastern victimhood card to people to vote their candidate. These above chosen method can trigger hate from the potential voters to vote against him.

They should stop bullying anyone who supports other candidates on the internet too.

If they keep bullying them into silence, they won't know where Obi stands until the day of the election.

Really,please can you tell.me how you or other tinubu supportrs have been bullied ??
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Oplomo: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Antoeni:
Atiku is flogging a dead horse. Peter Obi has collected his certificate of return from LP. And if he betrays the teaming supporters, his shame will never have a cover At this point Atiku should know that the train have left him and we are moving ahead ahead to the presidential Vila Abuja. Vote for Peter Obi president FGN.

That's not true. People believed in Obi even while in PDP. Wike's big mouth pushed out Obi along with his teeming supporters.

If Obi moves back and collapse structure with Atiku, we will follow him back there. APC is the chief problem and must not be gifted another tenure after making nigerians go through hell.
Thank God for electoral reforms. No more 'rig and roast'.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by FLYFIRE(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2022
NOTHING STOPS PRESIDENT PETER GREGORY OBI. Nigeria HAS BEEN RESCUED
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Oplomo: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Chrstians lack the voting power to decide for us in Nigeria...

Shame on you

Bring your muslim-muslim ticket. Let's see how it goes. I love experiments. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Igbojew: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2022
shuttox:
Ex-VP, PDP fear regional divisions in S’East, North may work for APC candidate

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/atiku-to-consult-obi-kwankwaso-tinubu-considers-lalong-el-rufai-sgf-others/%3famp
Where is that lousy mouthed and agboro governor that calls himself Wike now,he thought humiliating Peter Obi up and down will make North love him because to them if you want to attain to any position in Nigeria just insults Igbos.While Peter Obi is growing politically Wiked is diminishing politically.Moral lessons,don't dig holes to your imaginary enemies because you don't know if you are the one that will fall inside the hole..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by true2god: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
we dont mind because Christians vote is useless.... If you like gather and reject the muslim m ticked ... He'll still. Win....Kaduna state is enough for you as a case study....

Shameless people...
Kaduna is not Nigeria. And I think it's a matter of time that your evil and ignorant northen are sent to back to Nger republic and Chad to reunite with your fellow terrorist Muslim cousins. Your jihadist plan is a failure on arrival. If you think a Muslim will rule this country for 24 years (Bukhari, Tinubu and another Muslim) you are a joker and an idiot
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by zikter(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

As the Chiarman Economic Council, Nigerian economy grew 0.8 in 7 years

As a Christian more Christian died under this Administration than any one else since after civil war

So you grade the competence
Anything deputy, vice don't have decision making powers. The power is totally in the hands of the head. As such it is quite ambiguous rating any vice or deputy. He can only suggest and his suggestion are not binding but subject to many factors. Osinbajo is rather considered to have done well considering the little time he was in charge and under the psychotic powers of the useless cabal in Nigerian presidency. Right now, I am struggling to remember who is the V.P of USA. That is to tell you how layed bact the role is

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by ChoCho54(f): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Trust me, Pandora Peter OBItuary will come back crawling on his knees for vice president post after his humiliation and unfettered disgrace even in his own Anambra state
18 idiots liked your post, while five morons shared it with God knows who!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Lightorder: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Sirseedorf:
Batified, Atikulate and Obidient are all thieves.

Trusting politician is like trusting Judas not to betray.
you are the most confused fellow I have ever seen
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by ChoCho54(f): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, same Obi grin , I thought his people said PDP is now an evil party. Corruption is bad when it doesn't favour them, they were praising Buhari, when they thought he will pick Jonathan or Ameachi, LOL, Buhari is now lifeless

Obi will not win this election, but he will try to win after Atiku or Tinubu, then he would be 70 years old, let's see if his people will support old man presidency.

Just say you hate Yorubas, and would rather go with hausas, same with yorubas, Obi is over 60, he is not a youth, you can't compare Obi achievements with that of Tinubu in Lagos.
Senseless.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Amah70: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Abubakar Atiku is still on the insulting mode for the Igbos by considering to talk with Peter Obi to join Atiku campaign.
It's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari, but Atiku threw himself into the presidential race and used the advantage of the lopsided political structure of Nigeria to clinch PDP ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by FamTomx2(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Meley:

See this idiot. Your incumbent president is a northern Muslim but what as he achieved in his 7 years? Since independence, northern Muslims have ruled this country more than any other region or religion but they have not achieved a single thing for their zone or religion instead using religion to brainwash their citizens to become stupid. Muslim-Muslim ticket would never work in a secular state like Nigerian

You dey mind that ret*rd, who open mouth waaa like a dog vomit dey yarn opachi.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Igbojew: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Where are those Nairaland urchins that keep deceiving themselves that Peter Obi doesn't have political clout and that his political carriers have died after he leave PDP,i laughed at them because they think they know politics but it has dawn on them that they no nothing.The truth is that Peter Obi leaving PDP after humiliated by thug Wiked is the best thing that have happened to him and also Nigeria youths that desires change which only Peter Obi can give among the Atiku and Tinubu.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Separation is the only language oduduwa republic
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Omoluabi16(m): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2022
What a shame. I've only ever read positive things about Peter obi, even as a Governor. How did PDP let this guy go? Wike the thug can't even lace his shoes, isn't even marketable in all 6 Geo political zones. Kwankwaso a seasoned politician could've easily delivered kano state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Trente: 8:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Aburada:
In as much as Peter Obi seems to be the best candidate among all, I would like supporters to know is that they should stop guilt tripping and playing the south-eastern victimhood card to people to vote their candidate. These above chosen method can trigger hate from the potential voters to vote against him.

They should stop bullying anyone who supports other candidates on the internet too.

If they keep bullying them into silence, they won't know where Obi stands until the day of the election.
I agree with you. Obi supporters should not make Obi's candidacy look like an Igbo project. This is about Nigeria and the status quo must be changed. I'm even glad seeing how some Northerners support Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by ufotty2001: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Yesterday I went to the market and saw some market women talking about 2023 elections.
As a sharp man, I told them, that you people are here in Lagos Tinubu supporters are beating Igbos that went to get PVC, I showed them the videos on Twitter and everywhere burst.
Tinubu may not be able to campaign in all 36 states successfully, because the hate people have for that man can not be compared to any other candidate.
Tinubu will win SW but you see SS and SE them fit beat you wetin no good if them find out say you vote Tinubu.
The problem is that Peter obi will divide SS and SE votes
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by zikter(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
we dont mind because Christians vote is useless.... If you like gather and reject the muslim m ticked ... He'll still. Win....Kaduna state is enough for you as a case study....

Shameless people...
At this rate, you are most likely going to stone and burn someone. You sound educated by writing in good English but you are very ignorant like a street almajiri in Kano
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Pclemenza: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2022
It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.

Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.

In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.

In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.

In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.

In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.

In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.

Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.

If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.

Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.

Go and get your PVC today!!!

- Ayodele Fayose

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Amah70: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Peter Obi should grab this opportunity to become the VP.

That Labour Party bruhahaha is a big joke on his presidential ambitions.

Elections aren’t won On Twitter and nairaland.

Advice from a Nigeria's BackwardEver and ForwardNever.
Atiku cannot win. A Fulani Muslim succeeding a Fulani Muslim in contemporary Nigeria is unthinkable.
Those PDP biggies miscalculted with belief that Atiku from north should win whoever APC produced as presidential candidate.

It's hard to imagine any Igbo who will not vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by DeleTaller: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2022
eliwa47:
If you ask me, am not supporting any candidates of the leading parties.
Non of them can fix Nigeria. undecided

Obi will not win.... Obi is also an old
man.. he is also a grandpa.. he is 60yesrs old and Tinubu is
70years... that is the same age bracket.... so wake up from your
sleep and follow the man wey get brain and intellectual... Obi is
only trying his luck in other to build his political career and there
is no harm in trying.. he knows he can't win.. and he has been
able to make people like you gullible.
last last his party will come 4th. and he will dump labour again..
Bianca already cursed his political career and that is what is
affecting him... charity begins at home. just tell me the notable
politicians supporting him from his region and in the entire
nation... yeye people online just dey form warriors.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Bbdiyya: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2022
chrisxxx:
Do you now agree that APC at national level is an Islamic party?
Same as PDP as Christian party.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Trust me, Pandora Peter OBItuary will come back crawling on his knees for vice president post after his humiliation and unfettered disgrace even in his own Anambra state

Your phone, your hand, your typing,

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion,

Still at that don't be a disgrace to your brown roof, skull mining, ritualist region.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Igbojew: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi Sunami is sweeping the whole Nigeria and political landscape and all thanks to that thug called Wiked that thing insulting,bad mouthing and humiliating Peter Obi will make North to trust or like him because he has humiliated one of their Igbo arch enemy but Peter Obi political status is glowing rapidly while that thug Wiked have diminished completely and nobody look his side or consult him anymore instead Atiku and others are now begging and consulting Peter Obi to mellow down but I trust Peter Obi not to fall for their antics..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Eriokanmi: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
That's your next president. If the alliance with shekarau or kwakwanso works, both the apc and pdp are dead perpetually

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by bjdon: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2022
...The South-East is our zone and we know the people and the voters there will not abandon us.....

What a joke! The SE have been the most loyal zone to the PDP since 1999, yet the PDP did not see fit to zone the presidnency to them, and now you expect loyality from them. If I wee from the SE, I would be so offended by that!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by 2016easy2017: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Aaahhhh!!!! El-Rufai
Inclusion of his name is DEAD ON ARRIYAL.

El-Rufai is evil
Even i will not vote for my father having El-Rufai as his running mate.
Evil and deaths goes about with him.
He did everything to destroy Tinubu.

Turns Ambode against him
Tore away Tinubu from Buhari. Even though he was part of the committee and agreements which brought Tinubu and Buhari together.
He's the real leader of the killer herdsmen with evil agenda
He brought all these deaths upon us.
He's killed too many in Kaduna.
He's gonna assassinate Tinubu using the killer herdsmen
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Lightorder: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu should just pick a fellow Muslim so we can hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight / 130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.