Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others (65311 Views)

Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos / Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by sylve11: 7:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Yesterday I went to the market and saw some market women talking about 2023 elections.
As a sharp man, I told them, that you people are here in Lagos Tinubu supporters are beating Igbos that went to get PVC, I showed them the videos on Twitter and everywhere burst.
Tinubu may not be able to campaign in all 36 states successfully, because the hate people have for that man can not be compared to any other candidate.
Tinubu will win SW but you see SS and SE them fit beat you wetin no good if them find out say you vote Tinubu.

Remove south south from your vawulence thing. We nor dey like that. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by RapistOnBail: 7:27am On Jun 11, 2022
emerged01:

Though I'm not one of his fans but I like the fact that he is testing popularity. Maybe by in 2027 PDP or APC will have no choice than to give him their structure to contest.
He needs to plan too,Tinubu didnt just rise to the level he is today.

Yes, if that’s the long term plan for Labour Party, I support it. PDP and APC can’t rule forever.

But this 2023 election that would decide the unity of Naija, Peter Obi can’t make much effect in the cause.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Onarabu: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Flier:
I am sure I won’t vote for him if he should pick AGF.Picking AGF is a recipe to rig election
SGF not AGF
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by NwokoloOwa: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Boss Mustapha is it for me as VP for APC.

He has the capacity, tenacity, temperament, he is humble but tough. He is also a likable and engaging person. He did so well as the Coordinator of National COVID Response Team

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by sportskid(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
how can you describe Nigeria as been a secular state when Muslims are the majority...got get your facta right and stop deceiving yourself..

You guys are deceiving urselves overrating urselves. If Northerners decides on a northerner to be president, you can’t do anything, a northerner can rule Nigeria till eternity and you lack the power and political number to pull him down!

you curse Nigeria day and Night and expect things to well with you?

Then you will have your Nigeria to yourself. I laugh when you northerners think this country can't be divided into serveral independent countries. Keep pushing your luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by majormofor(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Peter Obi should grab this opportunity to become the VP.

That Labour Party bruhahaha is a big joke on his presidential ambitions.

Elections aren’t won On Twitter and nairaland.

Just vote for him pere, we will know later if it's a joke
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by ibechris(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Yesterday I went to the market and saw some market women talking about 2023 elections.
As a sharp man, I told them, that you people are here in Lagos Tinubu supporters are beating Igbos that went to get PVC, I showed them the videos on Twitter and everywhere burst.
Tinubu may not be able to campaign in all 36 states successfully, because the hate people have for that man can not be compared to any other candidate.
Tinubu will win SW but you see SS and SE them fit beat you wetin no good if them find out say you vote Tinubu.

U are just right.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by cuteralph101(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

lols �...I laugh ur ignorance. People would hardly vote for APC again they've seen hell, same with PDP. Gives fair chance to a 3rd force. Strategic campaigns is all that is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by TUTU147: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Bahamas95:
Obi miscalculated, he should have remained with PDP to form a formidable partnership with Atiku. He has age on his side unlike the ancestor using football age.

From VP he can become the president later. Na small small dem take dey eat hot food, if you rush too much e go burn your mouth.
Obi did the right thing, the north will never rule us after bihari.This is the turn of south.Obi is the best man.Osinbanjo would have been better but Apc don't want to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by SpatialKing(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2022
flejnr2:
Since Tinubu win the primaries the race no sweet me again
Be Obidient
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by zikter(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Shameless people opening their dirty mouth against Muslim Muslim ticket

Is their Justice to Muslims in any of the xtians dominated states in Nigeria?

The Muslim Muslim ticket is giving them
sleepless night.
As if they are in APC.
The two northern Christian states are anti Muslims.
Benue and Plateau strangled Muslim
minorites out of politics since 1999.

The Minority Muslims experience what lgbo Muslim face in many areas.
Also, Plateau that is APC in Governorship
election is always PDP in presidential. This means, APC has always lose there.
Benue is PDP in both course. And APC lose like pack of cards in presidential election.
In fact, these two states and their Christians have the worse PROPAGANDA against
Muslims in Nigeria.

The south east is a Christian zone and
Muslims or APC aren't welcomed. APC alway lose all South East states in presidential elections.

These are places where Christian dominates wholesomely in Nigeria.
Why should APC zone a ticket to a people that will never vote for you to win?
Even with a pastor, they didn't vote you onto victory.

No sensible human invest in a lose.
Muslims of the north are waiting for Tinubu to show that political unity between Muslims
of the south and north will be reciprocated
with picking of Muslim from the North. Any attempt to pick who isn't a northern Muslim is a win for Atiku and his PDP. It is like somebody getting to gate of heaven then decided to commit adultery.
(1 am constrained to write this because I see blunders from people on this and CAN who equally never wanted Muslim as governor or deputy in Benue and Plateau, in South East and south South states are opening their gallon mouths over something they never worked for and will never do for Muslims if
muslims were minority in Nigeria. Politics is numerical
Then his failure for a Muslim running mate will be more resounding than that of a Christian running mate. This means either way, he will fail

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Epurogonogono(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2022
I thought they didn't care about 5% votes undecided undecided undecided undecided

Obi and Kwankwaso shouldn't step down for the sake of their dignity and respect.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by 1nice(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Atiku and his people should leave Peter Obi alone.

Peter Obi is meant to be the next President of Nigeria and for this reason Peter Obi will never step down for atiku or any other presidential aspirants in Nigeria.

The people of Nigeria have given their support to Peter Obi and have become watchmen and watchdogs to defend Peter Obi against his angry enemies.

So any conspiracy against Peter Obi can never succeed and those planning to blackmail him will be surprised to see what the people of Nigeria will do to them; they will never forget the disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Ykc2(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Trust me, Pandora Peter OBItuary will come back crawling on his knees for vice president post after his humiliation and unfettered disgrace even in his own Anambra state
the only place obi is not loved is south west just like tinubu in South east
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Oplomo: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Shebi I talk am before say Atiku will have to work with Obi to keep his previous 11.3 million votes intact and consolidate in the SW and NW as a Northerner himself.

Obi should forget sentiments and what people will say and go back to PDP for the VP position. We his true supporters believed in him even he was in PDP and will move back and join him there. This is the only practical thing to do. Wherever the SE votes goes, the SS largely goes. SE must be given VP.

There is a voting revolution in the East and it is not against the interest of the North/Atiku, so INEC will make sure huge number of votes count in the East.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Badgers14: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2022
simple250:
Best way to go ,the same game APC played during 2015 election.

This will be a sure bet to defeat APC.

SE will never vote APC even if Pope Francis was running under APC.

SS voting for APC is dicey. They might lean PDP or LP.

Then the heaviest fight in this election is the campaign for the Northern votes.

If PDP, NNPP, LP form an alliance.. this will be a landslide election in their favor.

Our shaky shaky daddy and APC will know how to lick their own wounds grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by tenpipsperday: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2022
flejnr2:

Sister on the contrary Tinubu's arrival has made the whole exercise more interesting. It has reduced the contestants to just two. Obi and Atiku. Tinubu is way out of it.

A man with shaky hands? The north is going to pay him back for claiming he made buhari president singlehandedly. They have given him ticket right? They will abandon him there and decamp to PDP which they have started already.

The tired youths will pitch tents with Obi. Tinubu is a walkover

His outburst at Abeokuta killed him completely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2022
flejnr2:

My sister come join d Obidient family
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by RapistOnBail: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Risentouch:

Why must it be Peter Obi, why don't you become VP to PDP or are you that useless?
Tell us what you have achieved in life before condemning so one who has achieved a lot with clean records.
You sound so broken and torn.

Where you raised in a broken home?

Or in a slum that breeds nuisance?

You are so bitter and I can tell you, you so much hate yourself to the point of not having any love for anyone who has a different opinion from Yours.

I wasn’t the cause of your problems in life. I’m living my life to the fullest.

Bye for now You miserable human.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by LocalMan2(m): 7:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

CAN who equally never wanted Muslim as governor or deputy in Benue and Plateau, in South East and south South states are opening their gallon mouths over something they never worked for and will never do for Muslims if
muslims were minority in Nigeria.

So the killing in Benue and Plateau is not enough for you and your sects? God will never forgive you and your generation. Evil and calamity will befall you and all your kinds. I wouldn't mind loosing this account because of you.
The hate in you and your religious brothers is to bring the country down but you will never succeed. God will frustrate all you do. Keep killing innocent people for your god. You hate Christians because the name Jesus torment you.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by CHAQUR: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Kingpin1000:

If you agreed that voting Tinubu in the SE is a no go area, why do you now start showing your twitter video to the market women... Is it not the same foolishness...? Why looking into who I voted or who you voted for...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by ScotMisile: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Trust me, Pandora Peter OBItuary will come back crawling on his knees for vice president post after his humiliation and unfettered disgrace even in his own Anambra state
Which of your presidential candidates can visit the lowly in society like this?
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by LieDetector(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, same Obi grin , I thought his people said PDP is now an evil party. Corruption is bad when it doesn't favour them, they were praising Buhari, when they thought he will pick Jonathan or Ameachi, LOL, Buhari is now lifeless

Obi will not win this election, but he will try to win after Atiku or Tinubu, then he would be 70 years old, let's see if his people will support old man presidency.

Just say you hate Yorubas, and would rather go with hausas, same with yorubas, Obi is over 60, he is not a youth, you can't compare Obi achievements with that of Tinubu in Lagos.
kindly state Tinubu's achievements
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by RapistOnBail: 7:36am On Jun 11, 2022
cuteralph101:
lols �...I laugh ur ignorance. People would hardly vote for APC again they've seen hell, same with PDP. Gives fair chance to a 3rd force. Strategic campaigns is all that is needed.
Politics is won from core villages.

These villagers are not as exposed as we are in the city who are OBIdient.

Labour Party just Dey sound like Tottenham trying to win the premier league. It’s possible, but very difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by ogatboy(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

We like the joke. Nigeria having Tinubu and Atiku running for president is already a comedy series

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by buchilino(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

Is their Justice to Muslims in any of the xtians dominated states in Nigeria?

The Muslim Muslim ticket is giving them
sleepless night.
As if they are in APC.
The two northern Christian states are anti Muslims.
Benue and Plateau strangled Muslim
minorites out of politics since 1999.

The Minority Muslims experience what lgbo Muslim face in many areas.
Also, Plateau that is APC in Governorship
election is always PDP in presidential. This means, APC has always lose there.
Benue is PDP in both course. And APC lose like pack of cards in presidential election.
In fact, these two states and their Christians have the worse PROPAGANDA against
Muslims in Nigeria.

The south east is a Christian zone and
Muslims or APC aren't welcomed. APC alway lose all South East states in presidential elections.

These are places where Christian dominates wholesomely in Nigeria.
Why should APC zone a ticket to a people that will never vote for you to win?
Even with a pastor, they didn't vote you onto victory.

No sensible human invest in a lose.
Muslims of the north are waiting for Tinubu to show that political unity between Muslims
of the south and north will be reciprocated
with picking of Muslim from the North. Any attempt to pick who isn't a northern Muslim is a win for Atiku and his PDP. It is like somebody getting to gate of heaven then decided to commit adultery.
(1 am constrained to write this because I see blunders from people on this and CAN who equally never wanted Muslim as governor or deputy in Benue and Plateau, in South East and south South states are opening their gallon mouths over something they never worked for and will never do for Muslims if
muslims were minority in Nigeria. Politics is numerical

SO THIS WAT U WILL PREACH TO UR CHILDREN, SO SAD. INDEED CONSCIENCE ISN'T COMMON
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Hussein035: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Kingpin1000:

SE and SE should vote Atiku but if they complain of terrorist or bandits again it shall never be well with them
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Badgers14: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2022
tenpipsperday:

Sister on the contrary Tinubu's arrival has made the whole exercise more interesting. It has reduced the contestants to just two. Obi and Atiku. Tinubu is way out of it.

A man with shaky hands? The north is going to pay him back for claiming he made buhari president singlehandedly. They have given him ticket right? They will abandon him there and decamp to PDP which they have started already.

[b]The tired youths will pitch tents with Obi [/b]Tinubu is a walkover

His outburst at Abeokuta killed him completely.

Spot on!!
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by haffaze777(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Golan007:

I think he should stay with Labour so he can take his beating like a man.

But she's a woman in man bodygrin

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Bahamas95(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2022
TUTU147:
Obi did the right thing, the north will never rule us after bihari.This is the turn of south.Obi is the best man.Osinbanjo would have been better but Apc don't want to do the right thing.
Ok, all I want is that affliction shouldn't arise the second time. Anybody that would win should have the interest of Nigerians at heart, that's the most important thing. I don't care about his religion or political affiliation.

All Nigerian politicians have failed woefully, we need a messiah now because I don't trust any of them.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by ogatboy(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Politics is won from core villages.

These villagers are not as exposed as we are in the city who are OBIdient.

Labour Party just Dey sound like Tottenham trying to win the premier league. It’s possible, but very difficult.

It doesn't matter. We will vote for what we believe in even if it doesn't count.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by buchilino(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Hussein035:

SE and SE should vote Atiku but if they complain of terrorist or bandits again it shall never be well with them

WHY DO U SAY SO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) / Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.