Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix (68431 Views)

See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / My First Time Of Making Coconut Fried Rice. / How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Spain007(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
ObaKlaz:
My girl can't even make proper Aboki-style noodles.

...But she sabi lash well well sha!

tongue wink cheesy

Likewise d mama..... na follow come
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by ApostlePaul14: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
The camera used to take dis pictures is digital, no be iPhone self. Happy birthday to your hubby

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by 1F30M4(f): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nice one. Wishing him a very happy birthday. Cheers to more life in excellent health of mind and body.

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by abimic(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gloryhomemaker, happy birthday to your husband. This meal looks sumptuous. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Omoluabi16(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
See wife material, 100yards. Food looks very tastyy. Congrats to you and your husband.

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by moyosore32: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Omoh see as woman dey take care of her husby Chai!! Some pple are happily married afterall
Meanwhile Op: happy birthday to broda grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by ufuosman(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
That's good... Hbd to him

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Samuelriano1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
marsup:
Today's my sister's husband's birthday too... Hope it's not the same man? grin grin grin
Let me do small give away on behalf of your husband and my in-law.
2k for ten people. You can send your details.

boss abeg show love
standard chartered Bank
Samuel O. O
hbd to your sis also.
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Omoluabi16(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
ObaKlaz:
My girl can't even make proper Aboki-style noodles.

...But she sabi lash well well sha!

tongue wink cheesy
continue to manage the 'lash'. Na you go lose out last last. You go chop bread and indomie tire.
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Romanoff(f): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
AfahaAbia:

Can you send me your number? I want to discuss some things with you, hope you don't mind. Pls send it to rowlandjumbo@gmail.com

I don't respond to personal messages or give out my number. Please say what you have to tell me here.
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you. I appreciate.

Send mine via DM.

Without the chickens, of course. I am a vegetarian.

Happy birthday to your husband, and may you both be happy always.

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

My dear sister, you are an example and a true definition of a potential good wife. Your hubby is lucky and blessed to have you.

But please we need more of your likes on Nairaland, very few of them are still here.
Please do well to open other good threads that showcases how a man should be treated by his hubby. It is necessary because so many Nigerian women are losing it. They have lost it completely. I wish you guys well!

Thank you.
I will consider such thread like you mentioned.
Believe me there are good marriages, the problem is bad marriages gain more news.
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by SomethingHooge: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Coconut rice wey go Havard

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by TenQ: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Hey, everyone come and celebrate with me!

Recipe:

Rice
Coconut
Chicken
Carrots
Green beans
Fresh peas
Onions
Spring onoins
Green bell pepper
Chicken seasoning
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Ginger
Garlic
Rosemary leaves
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCNg63PYuqo
Nice one.

Women are indeed special.

It's your husband's birthday so you collect money from him to cook the food
NOW
It's the wife's birthday AND she still collect money from Her husband to cook the food.

Which kind wahala be dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Sluacoast(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wow, this is scrumptious. Happy birthday to your hubby����✅

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by LKTJ123(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Happy birthday to your hubby.

Love is sweet but when money enter love is sweeter!

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by 1stNumeroUno: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
African's obsession with meat is second to none.

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Terrier99:

Was introduced into oil while the oil was hot.
The smartest way to fry is to reduce the heat to the barest minimum and after it's a little hot, introduce what you want to fry. The low heat over time extracts the juice and dries it up leaving only the oil. The stuff won't get very dark. It will be slightly brown.

The chicken was actually grilled in the oven.
That's how he likes it.
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Ebymyk(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wow, you're indeed the crown of your husband.. I need a woman that can cook this good for me... Happy birthday to him... Cheers...

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Golan007: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
princepee:
This is not healthy!
Next time make him vegetable salad. With all this stuff, he will soon be looking like Rick rose.
Eat healthy for long life!

Na everyday be Birthday?

Why you no kúkú Limit his díet to avocado and beans?

2 Likes

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Owologbo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Hey, everyone come and celebrate with me!

Recipe:

Rice
Coconut
Chicken
Carrots
Green beans
Fresh peas
Onions
Spring onoins
Green bell pepper
Chicken seasoning
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Ginger
Garlic
Rosemary leaves
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCNg63PYuqo
My first time of hearing coconut fried rice o.
I only know of coconut rice; any other type of coconut rice, my hand no de.
happy birthday to your husband.

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Josipov: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
marsup:
done

Alarm received grin
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thanks for this insight , healthy relationship with no pretence is what I also stand for .
BabaIbo:

Most people do...
Being talkative is not really a weakness because most normal/healthy humans have that tendency, just that it depends on who they are with or where they are or how free they are i.e that side of them comes out once they are comfortable around someone or in a comfortable zone.

Anyway, if you say you don't have a weakness, OK o, just keep it up. .not that I believe but I don't want to doubt something about someone I don't know anything about.

Sha try and enter a healthy dating relationship with a clean conscience, I am sure that will help you to learn what you need to work on with respect to yourself.
Most times, some people think they are perfect human beings until they date or court others, that is when they will see the hidden part of them or that part that is not yet revealed....

2 Likes

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Olisehinnocent: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Your husband is lucky to have a woman like you. Make sure u service him well today. But on a condition o. If he's not OBIdient and have pvc too, no give him doggy tonight cheesy

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by koyyess: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Awesome.

If green pepper no dey there, e no dey complete. cheesy

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by AfahaAbia(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Romanoff:

I don't respond to personal messages or give out my number. Please say what you have to tell me here.

Okay, it's just that I really want to get to know u better offline. I will be glad if u can still make it possible for me to have your number..
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Romanoff(f): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
AfahaAbia:

Okay, it's just that I really want to get to know u better offline. I will be glad if can can still make it possible for me to have your number..

Okay. I'm married.
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Okobola146: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bed go make noise throughout today

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Mariangeles(f): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nne, happy birthday to your husband.

I hope I'm not too late, and there's still some of that delicious looking food left for me.
Even if chicken don finish, I go still chop the rice like that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Mariangeles(f): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Golan007:

Na everyday be Birthday?

Why you no kúkú Limit his díet to avocado and beans?

Hahahahahahaha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by RPG2020(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Joy come and see your mate

Abeg the chicken na Man or woman

Look yummy yummy �

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Sluacoast(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
marsup:
Today's my sister's husband's birthday too... Hope it's not the same man? grin grin grin
Let me do small give away on behalf of your husband and my in-law.
2k for ten people. You can send your details.
2092186875 Uba Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Recommend N3k Soup That Will Last For 1 Week For A Family Of 12 / Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.