Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,481 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

“I Ended The Relationship Because I Didn’t Want To Hurt Liquorose”- Emmanuel Rev - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Ended The Relationship Because I Didn’t Want To Hurt Liquorose”- Emmanuel Rev (387 Views)

Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] / I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss / Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Ended The Relationship Because I Didn’t Want To Hurt Liquorose”- Emmanuel Rev by Palevu: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Following the conclusion of the main Big Brother show, the Big Brother Naija reunion show began with so many dramas, entertainment, and scenes.

Emmanuel, an ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, has detailed why he left his relationship with Liquorose, triggering a handful of reactions and comments on social media.

Emmanuel, He stated that he broke up with her because he didn't want to hurt her. When Ebuka inquired about his relationship with Liqurose, he said this. He said, according to his words:

"I broke up with her because I didn't want to hurt her."

Let's not forget how Liqurose accused Emmanuel of cheating on her with another girl when they went to Dubai and he didn't try to look for her or even call her which later resulted in the end of their relationship

https://vivsco.com/entertainment/emmanuel-i-ended-the-relationship-be/

Re: “I Ended The Relationship Because I Didn’t Want To Hurt Liquorose”- Emmanuel Rev by Greystone: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Palevu:
Following the conclusion of the main Big Brother show, the Big Brother Naija reunion show began with so many dramas, entertainment, and scenes.

Emmanuel, an ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, has detailed why he left his relationship with Liquorose, triggering a handful of reactions and comments on social media.

Emmanuel, He stated that he broke up with her because he didn't want to hurt her. When Ebuka inquired about his relationship with Liqurose, he said this. He said, according to his words:

"I broke up with her because I didn't want to hurt her."

Let's not forget how Liqurose accused Emmanuel of cheating on her with another girl when they went to Dubai and he didn't try to look for her or even call her which later resulted in the end of their relationship

https://vivsco.com/entertainment/emmanuel-i-ended-the-relationship-be/

Baba, keep quiet.
You are not just a serious person.
Liquorose was the one who broke up with you.

(1) (Reply)

Fireboydml Performing His Smash Hit Peru At The Betawards Last Night (video) / Funke And I Are Separated”-jjc Skillz Announces Marital Split With Wife Funke / Erora By Daddy Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.