Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) (62270 Views)

Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
sad offsprings of Ala*\Moha* sad.Killing/spilling blood is their lifestyle/trademark sad.Useless black spot on their forehead,kettles carrier

May God punish Ala*
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Head slammers and violence are like 5&6
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by MasterShifu010(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Tellwhat: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Maidoki1414: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
A security personnel possibly.dss carry small rifle mostly
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Acidosis(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
With a Muslim-muslim presidency, you'll see more of these.
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by tnerro1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Religion of piss
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Passionate888: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
After headslamming, he will head to his normal business... slaughtering.
Allahu akbomb
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Goldshopping: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Yves4real(f): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
inoki247:
lol no time Madira oh....

Tomorrow na weapon people go carry go church pass bible.....

If the pastor say mak dem open dere bible people wey no carry bible come go dey wave dere weapon....

Very important.
Even inside the Bible.....

Nigerian Christians should stop crying and emulate the Israelites.

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by SensualMan: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mohammedians, bunch of retar'ded ediots.

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Fisiryorh(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nonsense.

https://www.nairaland.com/3594671/reverend-father-carrying-gun-church

May Allah bless thee for this....

He is only being careful Coz whomever the killers of the nation are, have no respect for religion..either Christianity or Islam..

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nonsense.

https://www.nairaland.com/3594671/reverend-father-carrying-gun-church
. Mumu. This is from nollywood. We christians can never be like u headslmmers.
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
cheesy

that's exactly my method next year election.
my PVC on my hand
my dagger on my waist
I'm in love with my thumb... Dererenggg!

Hehehehe
hahahahaha

I'm ready for Tinubu urchins and their normal violence methods
Hehehehe
do anyhow
see anyhow

charity begin at home....

u want a better nigeria bt u are using a female moniker to deceive and scam people on and outside dis forum.....

kip deceiving urslf....
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
E GET Y...
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Fisiryorh(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
MasterShifu010:

Those are army priests

So, no be prayer them still go pray with the AK for neck....

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by BabydiHot(f): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jmichael1:

charity begin at home....

u want a better nigeria bt u are using a female moniker to deceive and scam people on and outside dis forum.....

kip deceiving urslf....
and who said I'm not a lady angry
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
You are seeing fulani terrorist/bandits preparing for another massacring operation but you don't know. If a christian that is a welder go to church service on Sunday with his a piece of iron for self defense, how will you report it?

A double standard reportage

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Fisiryorh(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Mumu. This is from nollywood. We christians can never be like u headslmmers.

Mumu...it is from Sokoto a few years back & it made front page on Nairaland... Hypocritical Christian....

Mtchwwww

3 Likes

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
What type of prayers do they even make at intervals like this? If it's for peace, Muslims will not be violent because they even pray more than Christians.
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by jrusky(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na dem. Imagine you came to worship centre to pray and you carry weapon is this not a blasphemy and disrespect to the religion?

You are in Allah holy place of worship with gun in your body? What a religion?

No doubt about wherever Abraham is right now he will be regretting his mistake because failure to wait on God time has never produced any good result, it always ends in sorrow that is exactly the error Abraham made.

I can imagine the pain Ishmael must have put Abraham his father through before he could decided to send him out of his sight with a Mat and a Keg of water towards the East that formed Arabian pennysular today and the genealogy goes down to their Mohammed, It's very unfortunate.
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Lastmankc(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Terrorists
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Rayjnr: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
After headslamming, he will head to his normal business... slaughtering.

Naso, na una mouth dey always kill una, wetin concern u?

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
and who said I'm not a lady angry
by their words we shall knw them......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe / Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.