Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) (62271 Views)

Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by BabydiHot(f): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jmichael1:

by their words we shall knw them......
ok ooo
believe wetin you like ooo
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by flipboss(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:
Nigeria Muslims are different ..from others.
Terrible set of people.
Even Saudi Arabia and UAE ain't as hostile.
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
With all these religious zealots here and there, some people still want to fly Muslim Muslim tickets.. if you want Nigeria to be worse than Afghanistan vote Muslim Muslim...I will not feel the heat because I have already submitted my refugee form in saner clime, so make unah vote another Ediot I dey here dey pity unah
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Iseoluwani: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by WonderManly(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
He may be one of those Hausa mam wey dey follow person cut grass farm.
If not. What will cutlass do where there's Gun. But, at the same time: at all at all na em bad.
Half Bread is better than none.
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
I know its all these headslammers..always known for violence,,they should better make possession of guns legal in this country for the citizens before they slaughter all nigerian non-headslammers finish...
Foreign Religion is the one of the worst thing that has ever happened to this continent..may the lord help Africans regain their senses back from colonial mentality..
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by jimmyolasun: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nonsense.

https://www.nairaland.com/3594671/reverend-father-carrying-gun-church

That's a military camp, or are you blind to see the person officiating is on military boots and the choirs are all soldiers. Islamabad
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Fisiryorh(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yves4real:

Very important.
Even inside the Bible.....

Nigerian Christians should stop crying and emulate the Israelites.

Beautiful...

I'm a Muslim and I support "Self Defence" in any form...

No marafucker has the right nor left to take a human live no matter what...

Christians, please take Ur AK to church.... Muslims, please take Ur AK to the mosque...we all need to defend our home land from intruders no matter the circumstance...we also need a united mind too...peace..
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Who knows? He might even be on guard against his fellow radicalized muslins e.g Biko boys
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by easiest(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Is letter obi is going to stop them from carrying knife around?
Do you notice average northerners carry knife around with them here in Lagos?
they will claim is their culture it's a very crazy believe though
Kingkum:
when will our christian brethen wake up?

VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
ok ooo
believe wetin you like ooo

for ur information.....

even if they decide to divide either atiku or tinubu vote into 10 parts,jst 1 part alone will still defeat the total vote ur peter obi will get....
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Farid24224(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
I have my pocket knives..My late Uncle who was a soldier gave it to me and taught me how to use it well..I always go out with it...No where is safe now..

Since the day that I nearly died when getting robbed I decided to start going out with weapons..
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by franchasofficia: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by BabydiHot(f): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jmichael1:

for ur information.....

even if they decide to divide either atiku or tinubu vote into 10 parts,jst 1 part alone will still defeat the total vote ur peter obi will get....

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Most Hausa go to the mosque with their dagger
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nonsense.

https://www.nairaland.com/3594671/reverend-father-carrying-gun-church

You dey mind them? They just comment without thinking

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Yves4real(f): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nigerian Christians, the days of "we are one" are over. Arm yourselves because these islamic terrorists are out for you.
Six days after Owo Catholic church massacre, no one has been arrested in connection to the crime and the NSC said that the Islamic State of West Africa province (ISWAP) carried out the attack.
The islamic terrorists are out for you and you shouldn't die like chickens. Arm yourselves o.
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by compton11(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
After headslamming, he will head to his normal business... slaughtering.
just like Yahweh of Bible

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
See Christians mocking him up there. Christians needs to start doing this also. The killings and injustice against Christians in the Nigeria is becoming too much. Nobody is even talking about the Owo massacre anymore.

Nigerians are under fulani spells/juju. Spiritually Nigerians are dead, fulani jihadist forces have changed Nigerians brains to chicken brain.

Experiment:
Gather like 15 live chicken, feed them 2 cups of their feed; start picking one after another out for slaughtering. Then you will know that nigeria is poultry farm where christians are kept for slaughtering.
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

which youths?

abeg speak 4 urslf jare.....
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fisiryorh:

So, no be prayer them still go pray with the AK for neck....

I wonder oo
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by BabydiHot(f): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jmichael1:

which youths?

abeg speak 4 urslf jare.....
e pain am
the youths are coming

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Yves4real(f): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fisiryorh:

Beautiful...

I'm a Muslim and I support "Self Defence" in any form...

No marafucker has the right nor left to take a human live no matter what...

Christians, please take Ur AK to church.... Muslims, please take Ur AK to the mosque...we all need to defend our home land from intruders no matter the circumstance...we also need a united mind too...peace..

If you are not insincere, you should have first called on your muslim brothers to stop attacking churches.
Are you aware that the Islamic State of West Africa province (ISWAP), an islamic terrorists group attacked the Catholic Church in Ondo last Sunday? That is a group that practices Islam.
Have you seen pictures of the bandits that constantly attack innocent citizens and burn down churches in northern Nigeria praying. They are muslims. Or, should I show you pictures?
Before you talk about the muslims defending themselves, first ask about the people carrying out the attacks.
Nonsense and religion of terrorism.
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by hupo: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
That means everyone will soon be holding their weapon because there is no protection any where na wa that means na to legalize gun like USA..
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Heterodox(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Crixxx:

You will agree with me this is not the first time we are having such situation with Muslims around the world. How many christians have you seen praying with a weapon?
Go to Texas.
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by 2016easy2017: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ceo3AT7L1fh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is the best option

LEND ME YOUR EARS!!!!!

DONT VOTE ANOTHER FULANI MAN TO POWER O!!!!

DONT LET THEM DECEIVE YOU OOOOO!!!

ATIKU IS A FULANI MAN OO!!!

DON'T BE DECEIVED OO.

a mistake and we are ALL in it together
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by Nchenches: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Religion of Piece.
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by JooEeL(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
ISLAMIC TERRORIST SEEN PRAYING WITH A WEAPON AT A PRAYER GROUND
Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
RESPECT THEIR INTELLIGENCE, EVERY AVERAGE MUSLIM ON EARTH NOW EITHER HAS AN AK-47 OR A REVOLVER. THEY DONT BUY THE GUNS, AS THEY GET THEM FREE FROM RICH MUSLIM NATIONS. THEY KNOW THAT ISRAEL WILL SOON DESTROY AL AQSA MOSQUE INORDER TO BUILD THE 3RD JEWISH TEMPLE AND ARE SHARING THE GUNS IN PREPARATION FOR THE GLOBAL WAR THAT WILL ERUPT ACROSS THE EARTH AS A RESULT. THEY HAVE COVERED EVERY VILLAGE WITH THE GUNS AND ARE EVERY WHERE CAUSING TROUBLES WHILE WAITING FOR THE D-DAY WHILE IGNORANT CHRISTIANS CONTINUE TO SHOUT ISLAMIZATION. THEY ARE NOT TRYING BE TO ISLAMIZE ANY ONE, A GLOBAL WAR THAT WILL TAKE OVER 2 BILLION LIVES, BECAUSE OF ISRAEL'S DESTRUCTION OF AL AQSA MOSQUE IS ALREADY HERE. THE END OF THE END TIME IS UPON HUMANITY, REPENT FOR CHRIST IS ALREADY AT THE DOOR.

Re: Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) by dchamp234(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
See Christians mocking him up there. Christians needs to start doing this also. The killings and injustice against Christians in the Nigeria is becoming too much. Nobody is even talking about the Owo massacre anymore.
So how do you understand that scripture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe / Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.