Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew (38454 Views)

How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) / Egg Stew And Rice / Egg Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Egg Stew For Yam/rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew by Ajofiapero(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2022
So una mean say some people don chop already this early morning?

For this same Naija wey we dey? �

Wonders shall never end.[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
Re: Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew by Chopchopfine: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
They don sell me already oh
Lexkenny99:
Chopchopfine I Must marry you. U nd all dis ur mouthwatering delicacies
Re: Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew by Chopchopfine: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
That black soup ehen...na better money oh. Meat,fish,stock Fish,bonga fish,snail and co...the thing is a threat

AngelicBeing:
Nice meal @Chopchopfine, waiting for the blacksoup loaded with grasscutter, antelope and bushmeat + pounded yam tongue

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew by Chopchopfine: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
I don marry oh
JoshTim:

Sister, let me help your ministry bikonu
You don marry...because me i never marry. Make we just help each other okay.

Send me your number abeg.
Re: Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew by JoshTim: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chopchopfine:
I don marry oh
Chai

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Settling for this now!

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew by AngelicBeing: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chopchopfine:
That black soup ehen...na better money oh. Meat,fish,stock Fish,bonga fish,snail and co...the thing is a threat

May God provide for you the ego to cook the soup @ bold, l don't eat snail oo, huh shocked

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew by Lovelydaisies: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
I was shocked to hear vegetable stew with egg from Oga. Never heard of it before. I was making vegetable sauce and he asked if I was going to add eggs. I was like sad. For me, it's either of the two; vegetable stew/sauce or egg sauce, not the combination.

Keep it up, Lady Chef. I may not not like the idea of vegetable egg sauce but many others do.

Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew by akaahs(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=Chopchopfine post=113690941]Good morning Fam. Have a great weekend. [/quote
Only pictures??
No list of items, no procedures
Make una dey try give us complete package incase we want try am for House na
Re: Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew by Jjennecco: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
You sabi cook sha. I pray to marry a woman like you . I learn alot from you . Keep it up my beautiful sister

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew by Chopchopfine: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2022
So sorry dear. The list of ingredients is on the discription page. If you watch the video on YouTube, click on discription icon, you will see the list of ingredients. If you need anything else,let me know.
[quote author=akaahs post=113739435][/quote]
Re: Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew by Chopchopfine: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Thanks Sis... I hope Oga enjoyed it. Thank you for your kind words
Lovelydaisies:
I was shocked to hear vegetable stew with egg from Oga. Never heard of it before. I was making vegetable sauce and he asked if I was going to add eggs. I was like sad. For me, it's either of the two; vegetable stew/sauce or egg sauce, not the combination.

Keep it up, Lady Chef. I may not not like the idea of vegetable egg sauce but many others do.

Happy Sunday!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer / Rivers Police Officer Kills Fish, Shares Photos On Facebook / Egg Stew And Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.