Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? (39063 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Brockly: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Really great... Regarding this ico... Is it also profitable in a bull market... Like the one we are currently

Investorozay:
Crypto kissico boom
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Fapemz: 5:37am On Jun 25, 2022
I made mine providing power Solutions from the days of blackberry with poor battery, i sold reliable phone powerbanks till now that i major in laptop powerbank.

Should you need smart alternative back up power to keep your device running even in bed. MPS is your best bet.....we improve your productivity and flexibility. You deserve to be incharge of when your light goes on and off and silent the generator forever, you neighbour will be forever grateful�

I love the difference i have been able to make and the amazing feedbacks fuels my urge to do even more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by deltateam: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Join this thread testifiers with this bomber.

9KTXXF
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by deltateam: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lhordwhite:

Hi, the link is not reachable again, I'm interested

Ok then, you can save my WhatsApp number below and contact me

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Seniorwriter(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
barthmew:

Holding stable coins in centralized crypto exchanges

No need for PMs if you have an enquiry just reach out to the Facebook ID on my nairaland profile and make sure to state your Moniker.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Danjunior36(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
It was mind blowing after I made 1.1million in just 2 months with the help of my business coach . For individuals like me, don’t hesitate to get in contact with him . how I wish I knew him earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBGOT03nNg

https://instagram.com/b.coachalbert.j?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Best Believe.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by HolySpiritFire(f): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Realboygenius(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2022
If you want to make your own first million, then you have to participate in the most talked about entrepreneurial reality show. If you have an unbeatable business idea then here's your chance. The winner of the show will get ₦20,000,000 and ₦5,000,000 for runner ups. Audition will take place in Lagos , Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Online. See my signature to register.

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Disembark: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Anny505:
Made my first ever $3.5k this year, should have been more than that but at least I'm grateful and I don't know if that counts as a million naira but I'm still hoping for more cheesy

Congrats mate..mind sharing how wink

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Disembark: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
hspda:
Made my first million this year, though kept in BUSD and another in USDT. The naira fall isn't good to keep money God be praised

Congrats bro.

Your money go done increase wella cheesy

Mind sharing how u made ur first 1 million thanks
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Krak(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
I buy Paypal funds.

Best rates in the market.

Contact us now on whatsapp or call 0704 830 7276
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Krak(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2022
Krak:
I buy Paypal funds.

Best rates in the market.

Contact us now on whatsapp or call 0704 830 7276
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by lordparcel: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2022
embarassed
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ibechris(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2022
akaahs:
Hmmmmm, I always feel ashamed of myself at 35 yet to make my first million. The financial stress on me isn't not fear on me.

Don't worry,at least u are better than those not putting efforts. Some people have made more than 1million and squandered it because of youthful exuberance.

When u make it,pls think productively and may God bless your soul.

Just be legitimate in all u do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by oxiide22(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2022
Wannabenz:
I have 3.5m with me and I don't even know what to do with it. The girl I want to marry said she's not ready so the money is just there resting on my account. I hope to add more to it before December. If I'm lucky I'll get it up to 5m or more before then.
help am with 50k to start POS business sir
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by oxiide22(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Made my first million from sports betting

1.2 milli per month

Money sweet asweartongue
how did you do it?
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
No longer searching .
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by oxiide22(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Let

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by DeluxebyOVA: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
God Did a couple of years ago. When I sold a lovely house. grin

I'm looking forward to helping more young ladies, young guys, couples, newlyweds, and everyone interested in owning real estate property in their names, investing in safe legit real estate products with their idle funds, building wealth in USD assets, and making their dream home come into reality with a new house key. cheesy

This is what I only know how to do. cool

My friend, let's connect and find a way to make your idle funds and investment desire become a reality together. kiss

Look me up, send a message, call me. You can earn, and make your money earn more money without moving an inch in my real estate products today.

The question is, are you convinced?
Are you intentional, and ready to make the right decision carefully with a friendly professional? wink
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Sirhush(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
I have never made million before. But I know with faith I will break the record this year

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by RakyshP: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
Thankful to the Almighty. Made!

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by oxiide22(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
RakyshP:
Thankful to the Almighty. Made!
congratulations sir!
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by RakyshP: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
oxiide22:
congratulations sir!

Thanks! Chief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? / Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.