Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,576 members, 7,861,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People (409 Views)

2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by tollyboy5(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2022
I must admit that Biafra is the only solution for the Igbo race.

Including any south south state into Biafra map will further complicate things.

Igbo group in south south will join Biafra later on.

Nigeria is not ready to love the Igbo unborn children

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by Mraphel: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

Not a soluton cause they cannot leave their lands in Nigeria and back to insecure biafraland
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by Ebubu: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

biafra kill u there. no go find how to change the political and electoral decline of the Igbo
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by Mandate2023: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Igbos are supporting obi nw after he losses out dey will start talking about biafra again grin

Tinubu go wipe dem well grin
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by tollyboy5(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Mraphel:

Not a soluton cause they cannot leave their lands in Nigeria and back to insecure biafraland
I don't understand you. Are they no Nigerians abroad?

Why do you think Biafra means banishing IGBOS from Nigeria?
Are there no Yorubas in Benin rep?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by kettykings: 8:59am On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

This is not a well thought out process please, get your PVC first and vote in someone who will release Nnamdi kanu, if Tinubu wins the election, Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by gidgiddy: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

One thing is sure, Nigeria can never work, not in a million years

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by tollyboy5(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2022
kettykings:

This is not a well thought out process please, get your PVC first and vote in someone who will release Nnamdi kanu, if Tinubu wins the election, Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail
It's not true. No southern candidate will keep nnamdi kanu in prison. I'm Yoruba and I know this

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by kettykings: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

It's not true. No southern candidate will keep nnamdi kanu in prison. I'm Yoruba and I know this

Tinubu will be the worst thing that will happen to not only Nnamdi kanu but Igbos, ipob should get their pvc ready.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by duro4chang(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Mandate2023:
Igbos are supporting obi nw after he losses out dey will start talking about biafra again grin

Tinubu go wipe dem well grin
That is when they will see Nigeria as a zoo
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by tollyboy5(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2022
kettykings:

Tinubu will be the worst thing that will happen to not only Nnamdi kanu but Igbos, ipob should get their pvc ready.
You're a bloody liar!

Get your PVC and leave tinubu alone
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by PussyMiners: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

The Yorubas in Benin are indigenous to Benin republic.
Stop comparing apples and oranges

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by PussyMiners: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're a bloody liar!

If you are truly Yoruba then you sre very foolish one. NO APOLOGIES!!
Why are you calling him a liar ?? He just told you the mind of an average Igbo towards the Yorubas. Tinubu is just a smokescreen.

Glad you are seeing the true colour of the losers you are carrying on your head.
I'm sure you are one of the Yorubas supporting obiTUARY on twitter grin grin
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by tollyboy5(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2022
PussyMiners:

The Yorubas in Benin are indigenous to Benin republic.
Stop comparing apples and oranges
Ok all Yorubas abroad are indigenous to the country they reside?
Your hypocrisy staring at you.

I've been to Benin rep not all Yorubas there are indigenous
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by PussyMiners: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

Ok all Yorubas abroad are indigenous to the country they reside?
Your hypocrisy staring at you.

I've been to Benin rep not all Yorubas there are indigenous

Where did I say all Yorubas in Benin republic are indigenous grin grin
If you had used another country , I wouldn't have taken you on grin
Stop being clever by half
I'm only correcting your error no be fight ! grin
Take the correction and move on
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by Emmiesgh(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2022
PussyMiners:

You guys must stop.. doing this .. if you can’t read just skip and find another..
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by tollyboy5(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2022
PussyMiners:

I'm living very close to badagry. I know what I was saying na you dey jump.

I doubt if you've been to Benin at all
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by tollyboy5(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2022
PussyMiners:

Where did I say all Yorubas in Benin republic are indigenous grin grin
If you had used another country , I wouldn't have taken you on grin
Stop being clever by half
Where did I say all Yorubas in Benin are foreiners ?
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by PussyMiners: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

I'm living very close to badagry. I know what I was saying na you dey jump.

I doubt if you've been to Benin at all
I don't need to go to Benin to know the demography of Benin republic grin grin

Do I need to visit Saudi Arabia before I know Arabs own KSA abi do I need to visit Singapore before I know they are ethnic Chinese people

Alaye talk better grin
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by PussyMiners: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

Where did I say all Yorubas in Benin are foreiners ?
Seems you are dyslexic bro.
Are Igbos indigenous to the SW or North ?? Would they still have similar rights as the indigenous people after leaving for Biafra ??
They become foreigners in those places immediately they get Biafra .

The Yorubas of Port Novo for example are indigenous and it would be foolhardy to compare Yorubas of Port Novo to the Igbo scenario.

Stop dribbling yourself
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by tollyboy5(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
PussyMiners:

Seems you are dyslexic bro.
Are Igbos indigenous to the SW or North ?? Would they still have similar rights as the indigenous people after leaving for Biafra ??
They become foreigners in those places immediately they get Biafra .

The Yorubas of Port Novo for example are indigenous and it would be foolhardy to compare Yorubas of Port Novo to the Igbo scenario.

Stop dribbling yourself
The Nigeria Yorubas in Benin are foreiners just the way the egun of Benin are also foreiners in Lagos state.

You're the one with no thinking cap. Igbo will loose some right as a citizen of Nigeria doesn't mean they have to loose their land.

We have togolese land owner in Lagos also.

Try to think straight for once
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by PussyMiners: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

The Nigeria Yorubas in Benin are foreiners just the way the egun of Benin are also foreiners in Lagos state.

You're the one with no thinking cap. Igbo will loose some right as a citizen of Nigeria doesn't mean they have to loose their land.

We have togolese land owner in Lagos also.

Try to think straight for once
I thought I was talking to a serious human being. grin grin
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by tollyboy5(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Ebubu:
biafra kill u there. no go find how to change the political and electoral decline of the Igbo
Im not Igbo. But Igbos have present themselves as people with lesser political values.

They refuse to get voters card and think it's Nigerians business. Thank God many are waking up now.
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by Mraphel: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

Are there no Yoruba lands in Benin republic?
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by Liebermantic: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're not Igbo . Support Peter Obi movement!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by gidgiddy: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're a bloody liar!

People like you have been getting you VC's and PVC's since 1960, how market?
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by tollyboy5(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Liebermantic:

You're not Igbo . Support Peter Obi movement!
Peter obi is doing meeting with atiku. Let's watch what comes out of the meeting
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by tollyboy5(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

People like you have been getting you VC's and PVC's since 1960, how market?
I'm not igbo
Re: Biafra Is The Only Solution For The Igbo People by Parachoko: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

Why are you talking on behalf of Igbos? You have always claim to be from Epe.

(1) (Reply)

Can Ndiigbo Truly Trust Peter Obi? / " Woeful O/L Result " : Omoyele Sowore Responds To Nigerians, posts new results / Peter Obi’s Interview With Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.