Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Update On A 300k Income Course I Took And What I Learnt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update On A 300k Income Course I Took And What I Learnt (262 Views)

I Took A New Job At Only A 4% Salary Hike. Here's Why / My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On A 300k Income Course I Took And What I Learnt by Mimie05: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2022
I recently took a digital course on marketing and what i learnt in a short sentence was that I could use Facebook, What's app and my mobile phone to make money �
e shock me, without leaving my job or renting a shop

and there's a secret, people are using to make money with this now

I have a FREE VIDEO that explains everything to you and how you can start using your Facebook and What's app with your mobile phone either android or iPhone to make money

I would have pasted the link to the FREE VIDEO here but due to nairaland rules I'm not allowed too

So I will be leaving a link to my what's app contact below this article just click on the link

and if the link is not clickable send me a direct message on WhatsApp on 09028799860

just let me know that I should send you the FREE VIDEO on marketing with Facebook and What's app and I will be glad to share

Please also share and help someone in need of a Job or looking for something to do

my what's app link https:///mr372nme

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Thought On Employment Agencies. / Plea For Job Employment / Unorganized company for interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.