Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT (2858 Views)

Festus Keyamo: No Local Airline Will Become Nigeria's National Carrier / Your Hope Will Be Rekindled When I Become Nigeria President - Mathias Tsado / NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Codeye(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Truthfully, Tinubu is old and aging very fast but the fact is all Nigerian President are all old people from 60 years above, the youth stand no chance. Let's work in our own capacity in order not to be relegated in the political terrain. As youth there is so much we can do to sway power from the old men, which is by lobbying for key political positions, the realities is Tinubu is going to become Nigeria President come 2023, also we really don't need to occupy the number one position in the country to engineer a positive change. At this time getting a very strategic position in government is our best bet to impact unique transformation within our great country. Now, is the time to move and lobby as youth to get the dividends of democracy and utilize our great strength to foster restructure and reform governance. Tinubu is a people person, he needs us (youth) we need him. The fact is come 2023 Tinubu will become Nigeria President. FACT!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by EmekaBlue(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Nigerians are lazy.

If not these men should be begging for their life.

Snipe and drop dem dead if they remain too greedy and power drunk to rule

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2022
I would have given you a harsh response. But I don’t want to get banned.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Crixxx: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2022
President of Yoruba Muslim association- YMA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Frigga13: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Only in Yoruba land

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Once Tinubu is able to lift up a bottle of water we will vote for him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by ORIENTATION101: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:
Only in Yoruba land

the votes you slave master Atiku is banking on has been eaten by peter obi and kwankaso , let see how atiku and Pdp will get up to 7million votes in 2023

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2022
ORIENTATION101:
the votes you slave master Atiku is banking on has been eaten by peter obi and kwankaso , let see how atiku and Pdp will get up to 7million votes in 2023

Tinubu has been relegated to battling to only the Muslim votes in the SW region

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Frigga13: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2022
ORIENTATION101:

You god Tinubu is my slave..

That’s fact..

Let me slave my slave .. knowing Yoruba god of gods remain my slave for eternity

Power to the people
North 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by tollyboy5(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lies . Southwest don't vote base on religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by ORIENTATION101: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

south west re not ethno-religious voters.
APC is getting block votes in SW in 2023.

Peter obi is making asiwaju work easiercheesy

PDP will be battling labour party for their soul in SS/SE while asiwaju will be having a field day in south west.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by tollyboy5(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:

That’s fact..

Let me slave my slave .. knowing Yoruba god of gods remain my slave for eternity

Power to the people
North 2023
You're the one screaming tinubu must contest lol.

E never clear for your eyes now! grin

You want a notherner over a southerner because tinubu is Yoruba Lolz.

As if both igbos and Yorubas are not benefiting from Lagos mostly

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by ORIENTATION101: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:

That’s fact..

Power to the people
North 2023
nyamiri didn't you see your slave master is jittery alreadycheesy
He is begging peter obi and kwankaso to save his ass like tambuwal did for him against wike

Unfortunately peter obi and Kwankaso train have already left .

Peter obi and kwankaso re working for Asiwaju

Peter obi must contest

Kwankaso must contest

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by WonderManly(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Uhumm! You sey wetin?

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Frigga13: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2022
ORIENTATION101:
nyamiri didn't you see your slave master is jittery alreadycheesy
He is begging peter obi and kwankaso to save his ass like tambuwal did for him against wike

Unfortunately peter obi and Kwankaso train have already left .

Peter obi and kwankaso re working for Asiwaju

Peter obi must contest

Kwankaso must contest

I don’t argue with politically ignorance and tribalistic inclined sapiens

I don’t do gays neither Yoruba

Next!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Frigga13: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're the one screaming tinubu must contest lol.

E never clear for your eyes now! grin

You want a notherner over a southerner because tinubu is Yoruba Lolz.

As if both igbos and Yorubas are not benefiting from Lagos mostly

We’ve gotten the slave where we want him..

And the ship has long sailed

2023 is Atiku for taking .. no competitor from any angle
Atiku is on cruise not even bothered what the Yoruba god cum northern slave is hassling with his media

No body gives a fvck about Apc and Tinubu right now ..
Except for Yoruba people..

Over here in Kano.. they don’t know him .. talk more of Ganduje

Let your propaganda keep making Yoruba believe .. e go shock Apc .. not even Yoruba alone

Power to the people
North 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by drlateef: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Crixxx:
President of Yoruba Muslim association- YMA

This wailing has not stopped? Not surprised at all, it’s in the blood. At every step your wailing does not change anything. The winners will win. Tinubu will win in 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by tollyboy5(m): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:

We’ve g
Let your propaganda keep making Yoruba believe .. e go shock Apc .. not even Yoruba alone

Power to the people
North 2023

You're just joking. Labour will win southeast block vote.
Infact if you choose to vote notherner against your brother obi that's your business.

I'm supporting sensible igbos to vote peter obi also.

The whole North Central is for tinubu. South south also will be splitted for sure.
As you can see, asari dokubo is rooting for tinubu.

I thought you wanted tinubu to go through SDP but you wish failed lol.
Tinubu will com first kwakwanso will win Kano no one is bothered.
Obi will come second. Forget PDP they're now like APGA , NNPP and SDP . No much relevance

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Frigga13: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're just joking. Labour will win southeast block vote.
Infact if you choose to vote notherner against your brother obi that's your business.

I'm supporting sensible igbos to vote peter obi also.

The whole North Central is for tinubu. South south also will be splitted for sure.
As you can see, asari dokubo is rooting for tinubu.

I thought you wanted tinubu to go through SDP but you wish failed lol.
Tinubu will com first kwakwanso will win Kano no one is bothered.
Obi will come second. Forget PDP they're now like APGA , NNPP and SDP . No much relevance

k
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by ORIENTATION101: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:

I don’t argue with politically ignorance and tribalistic inclined sapiens

I don’t do gays neither Yoruba

Next!
why re u running?

You re the ignorant herecheesy

Can Atiku get block votes in SS/SE in 2023?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2022
ORIENTATION101:
why re u running?

Lol you don't get it dude? Tinubu's only chance of becoming president is getting votes from the SE/SS.

The north is lockdown for Atiku/Kwankwaso

You should be more bothered how exactly Tinubu would become president with only the votes from SW Muslims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Frigga13: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2022
ORIENTATION101:
why re u running?

Yawn..

Next!
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Carlosdd: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:

We’ve gotten the slave where we want him..

And the ship has long sailed

2023 is Atiku for taking .. no competitor from any angle
Atiku is on cruise not even bothered what the Yoruba god cum northern slave is hassling with his media

No body gives a fvck about Apc and Tinubu right now ..
Except for Yoruba people..

Over here in Kano.. they don’t know him .. talk more of Ganduje

Power to the people
North 2023

Not only power na energy
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Carlosdd: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol you don't get it dude? Tinubu's only chance of becoming president is getting votes from the SE/SS.

You should be more bothered how exactly Tinubu would become president with only the votes from SW Muslims

You know nothing but we shall teach you what you don’t know
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Codeye(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Once Tinubu is able to lift up a bottle of water we will vote for him
[b][/b]As you might had noticed it's not about physical strength but Political Strength and Spiritual Strength
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Carlosdd:

You know nothing but we shall teach you what you don’t know
I sure know much more than you
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by ORIENTATION101: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

pa chukwudi serial loser and his clownish permutationscheesy
APC dont need SS/SE to win 2023cheesy

Who re those politicians that lock down voters for Atiku in North ?

Kwankaso is not a threat to Apc, cos he never supported APC last election ,instead he is going to corner the PDP votes hr gave to Atiku and PDP in 2019.

I ask Again who re the politicians that is holding north lockdown for At ik u?
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2022
Codeye:

[b][/b]As you might had noticed it's not about physical strength but Political Strength and Spiritual Strength
What political strength? Dollar strength you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2022
ORIENTATION101:
pa chukwudi serial loser and his clownish permutationscheesy
APC dont need SS/SE to win 2023cheesy

Who re those politicians that lock down voters for Atiku in North ?

Kwankaso is not a threat to Apc, cos he never supported APC last election ,instead he is going to corner the PDP votes hr gave to Atiku and PDP in 2019.

I ask Again who re the politicians that is holding north lockdown for At ik u?

Lol Kwankwaso is no threat to the APC yet all the APC politicians in Kano has been decamping to his NNNP party.Ganduje is just playing Tinubu and chopping his money

The north does not do political party so all your APC-PDP postulations are balderdash

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by ORIENTATION101: 11:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:

Yawn..

Next!

Peter obi win will SE
And reduced PDP votes in SS.

The block votes PDP always boast abouy in SS/SE has already been demystified by obi

Thats a win-win situation for Asiwaju and Apc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures / Is This Really Nigeria's President? Or Is It All A Dream? / Chisco Transport Donates Hospital To His Town Amichi In Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.