Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT (2857 Views)

Festus Keyamo: No Local Airline Will Become Nigeria's National Carrier / Your Hope Will Be Rekindled When I Become Nigeria President - Mathias Tsado / NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by specialmati(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Codeye:

Now people like you are claiming to fight evil while wickedly support another devil
grin grin grin grin you just want to marry that old grandpa instead of to allow him rest and enjoy his old age and leave the younger generation push the country forward.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by specialmati(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Codeye:

I'll support a Tinubu over any type of Peter obi you're trying to sell. Among all aspirants Tinubu got my votes and majority votes. Fact!
grin grin grin grin OK that's fine tomorrow you will tell your children they are the future of this country since grandpa is using your future now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by bryning899: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol you don't get it dude? Tinubu's only chance of becoming president is getting votes from the SE/SS.

The north is lockdown for Atiku/Kwankwaso

You should be more bothered how exactly Tinubu would become president with only the votes from SW Muslims
Tinubu can only lose if Buhari and all Northern governors didn't support him,
SW 70% NC 60%+ SS 40%+ SE 10% NW 50% NE 50%
NE with Bauchi, Borno
NW Kaduna Sokoto and Jigawa
SS Edo, Delta and Cross Rivers States
NC Tinubu will easily win Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Benue, and Nassarawa even Plateau
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Codeye(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you just want to marry that old grandpa instead of to allow him rest and enjoy his old age and leave the younger generation push the country forward.
The thread is about the young generation getting it right not the other way around. It took Tinubu 25years of planning for him to become a flag bearer of the APC. Unfortunately, for the majority of Nigerian Youth, they got the quick get rich syndrome. They're not ready to plan and work hard for the future.. They believed they just get what they want by just saying and asking for it. Stay woke bro. We need to plan. Peter obi momentum will die off soon enough because there is no machinery to sustained it.
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Codeye(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin OK that's fine tomorrow you will tell your children they are the future of this country since grandpa is using your future now
Who told you I'm planing on having children? Or had children? That's what I'm talking about you just assumed without careful thinking.
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Codeye(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
specialmati:
That old grandpa got it right.
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by ORIENTATION101: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
bryning899:

This will be the first time in awhile that Yoruba will deliver a bloc votes to a candidate..... A bloc votes in 2 geo zones especially NW and SW plus decent outing in 2 or 3 other regions are enough to win......
correct
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Lovelive: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Because they, Ijebu are sensible people unlike some of you who are Tinubu 's toys.

tollyboy5:

You're against Yoruba candidate but want ijebu people to vote peter obi. How do you people think?

You think like you're one imaginary God that can command people to do your bidding with threat

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Lovelive: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
You misunderstood me. I replied to a comment and then gave out mine.

1st = Peter Obi

2nd = Atiku A.

3rd = Rabiu K.

#Vote4PeterObi
#PeterObi4PresidentOfANewNigeria

tollyboy5:

I prefer southern candidate over north. Why do you prefer north over southwest?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
ORIENTATION101:
south west re not ethno-religious voters.
APC is getting block votes in SW in 2023.

Peter obi is making asiwaju work easiercheesy

PDP will be battling labour party for their soul in SS/SE while asiwaju will be having a field day in south west.
Kwankwanso will be taking apc votes in kano and Northewest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
ORIENTATION101:
you re ignorant 90% of the politicians that defected to nnpp in kano were from Pdp.
Thats why pdp is dead in kano as we speakcheesy

North have traditional party like other regions too, you clowncheesy

Their traditional party , Anpp and CPC re now in APC.

98% of biggest political force in North are in APC .

Tell me the pdp politicians that will lock down north for Atiku you clowncheesy

Shekerau was from Apc
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
bryning899:

This will be the first time in awhile that Yoruba will deliver a bloc votes to a candidate..... A bloc votes in 2 geo zones especially NW and SW plus decent outing in 2 or 3 other regions are enough to win......
Kwankwanso has NW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Codeye:

I'll support a Tinubu over any type of Peter obi you're trying to sell. Among all aspirants Tinubu got my votes and majority votes. Fact!
You only have 1 vote like your fellow Yoruba muslims
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Codeye(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You only have 1 vote like your fellow Yoruba muslims
I'm not a Muslim. Another false assumption
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Codeye(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lovelive:
Because they, Ijebu are sensible people unlike some of you who are Tinubu 's toys.

I'm Ijebu I'm voting Tinubu. Fact!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Lovelive: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
You're one of the 2% I mentioned .

Codeye:

I'm Ijebu I'm voting Tinubu. Fact!
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by specialmati(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Codeye:

That old grandpa got it right.
grin grin grin grin no no no it means they didn't train the youth very well. That's why the youth keep on depending on them to push the country forward which they couldn't do during their younger years. Be wise
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by specialmati(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Codeye:

Who told you I'm planing on having children? Or had children? That's what I'm talking about you just assumed without careful thinking.
grin grin grin grin this is the problem with people like you who doesn't think of responsiblity that's why you can't think of the best way to save the country from the old money bags that will buy their way to become president when we have capable hands
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by ProudImolite: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're just joking. Labour will win southeast block vote.
Infact if you choose to vote notherner against your brother obi that's your business.

I'm supporting sensible igbos to vote peter obi also.

The whole North Central is for tinubu. South south also will be splitted for sure.
As you can see, asari dokubo is rooting for tinubu.

I thought you wanted tinubu to go through SDP but you wish failed lol.
Tinubu will com first kwakwanso will win Kano no one is bothered.
Obi will come second. Forget PDP they're now like APGA , NNPP and SDP . No much relevance
Hmmm, Give 25% of lagos votes to Labour party and 1 house of reps or maybe 2 then Tinubu can win. We will also give Tinubu 25% in Imo or Ebonyi state. Remember you need 25% in each region , Deal?? Pls if you are a tribal bigot don't engage , if you are sensible let's engage
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Kingspin(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Codeye:
Truthfully, Tinubu is old and aging very fast but the fact is all Nigerian President are all old people from 60 years above, the youth stand no chance. Let's work in our own capacity in order not to be relegated in the political terrain. As youth there is so much we can do to sway power from the old men, which is by lobbying for key political positions, the realities is Tinubu is going to become Nigeria President come 2023, also we really don't need to occupy the number one position in the country to engineer a positive change. At this time getting a very strategic position in government is our best bet to impact unique transformation within our great country. Now, is the time to move and lobby as youth to get the dividends of democracy and utilize our great strength to foster restructure and reform governance. Tinubu is a people person, he needs us (youth) we need him. The fact is come 2023 Tinubu will become Nigeria President. FACT!
We don't want a president, we need someone who can develop Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by DMerciful(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
SW is only 70% Yorubas! SW do not give block votes!
ORIENTATION101:
south west re not ethno-religious voters.
APC is getting block votes in SW in 2023.

Peter obi is making asiwaju work easiercheesy

PDP will be battling labour party for their soul in SS/SE while asiwaju will be having a field day in south west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Tomek09(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol you don't get it dude? Tinubu's only chance of becoming president is getting votes from the SE/SS.

The north is lockdown for Atiku/Kwankwaso

You should be more bothered how exactly Tinubu would become president with only the votes from SW Muslims
The determinant region in this election is North Central. The other five regions have been shared already.
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Tomek09(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
ProudImolite:
Hmmm, Give 25% of lagos votes to Labour party and 1 house of reps or maybe 2 then Tinubu can win. We will also give Tinubu 25% in Imo or Ebonyi state. Remember you need 25% in each region , Deal?? Pls if you are a tribal bigot don't engage , if you are sensible let's engage
Igbos in Lagos and Kano will secure 25% vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Tomek09(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
bryning899:

Tinubu can only lose if Buhari and all Northern governors didn't support him,
SW 70% NC 60%+ SS 40%+ SE 10% NW 50% NE 50%
NE with Bauchi, Borno
NW Kaduna Sokoto and Jigawa
SS Edo, Delta and Cross Rivers States
NC Tinubu will easily win Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Benue, and Nassarawa even Plateau
Northern governors will support him ahead of Atiku and Kwankwaso??
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by ORIENTATION101: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
DMerciful:
SW is only 70% Yorubas! SW do not give block votes!
Thats not true, south west have gave block votes everytime a southerner is a flagbearer except 2015

1999 falae got block votes vs obj
2003 obj got block votes vs bihari
2011 gej block votes vs buhari
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by DMerciful(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
But now two southerners! Different ball game! Underestimate Obi at your own doing!
ORIENTATION101:
Thats not true, south west have gave block votes everytime a southerner is a flagbearer except 2015

1999 falae got block votes vs obj
2003 obj got block votes vs bihari
2011 gej block votes vs buhari

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by tollyboy5(m): 12:46am On Jun 12, 2022
ProudImolite:
Labour party will get good vote from Southwest. I don't need SE to vote APC. I just want them to not vote PDP.
Vote peter obi massively.
He needs that now!
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Codeye(m): 3:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Agreed if that will make you happy
Lovelive:
You're one of the 2% I mentioned .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Codeye(m): 3:53am On Jun 12, 2022
Tomek09:

Igbos in Lagos and Kano will secure 25% vote for Peter Obi.
Shey the ones agitating for Biafra or the ones scared to go home due to activities of UGM abi the ones that love money more than their life's?
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Codeye(m): 3:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Kingspin:
We don't want a president, we need someone who can develop Nigeria
Imaginary someone that can develop Nigeria does not exist. It will erroneous for the youth to leave the fate hanging in a balance without jealously guiding it
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Tomek09(m): 5:04am On Jun 12, 2022
Codeye:

Shey the ones agitating for Biafra or the ones scared to go home due to activities of UGM abi the ones that love money more than their life's?
Whichever one. Obi must secure more than 25% in both States.
Re: Tinubu Will Become Nigeria President 2023 FACT by Tomek09(m): 5:39am On Jun 12, 2022
Carlosdd:

You know nothing but we shall teach you what you don’t know
There's nothing to teach here. Where exactly will Tinubu's winning votes come from aside SW since Atiku and Kwankwaso are in the race??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Tinubu Sponsored the Massacre of Northerners in Lagos -Popular Sheikh Jaafar / BREAKING: Ex-gov Quits APC Over Muslim-muslim Ticket / Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.