Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,735 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo (812 Views)

PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Freedom34: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why should pandora hoebi step down for athifku when he already secured 98% social media vote? grin grin grin
Hmmm....oil dey ya head nwokem!

If obi step down for atiku despite d 'movement' it will only show nothing but desperate desperation of se to get to aso rock by hook or crook!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Masterito(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Can you allow Obi try his luck in peace?
NaijaCowFarm:

Look, you guys should stop deceiving yourselves. Ask yourself, how many Northern youths joined your #endears protect?
There no polling unit on Social Media.

Peter Obi and LP CANNOT win the 2023 elections.

The Presidential elections is geld on the same day as NASS elections. How many senatorial candidate does LP have? ZERO What about HOR? Zero, so who are those to mobilize for Obi? You
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Oilwell(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why should pandora hoebi step down for athifku when he already secured 98% social media vote? grin grin grin

Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for

a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

@600+/dollar, the effect go reach everybody.

lets get it right in 2023. Enough of these old men playing with our destinies.

@Leoking think of your children and your children's children not the 30k they will give you today.
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Freedom34: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

I tell you, his followers are not better than Osinbajo's followers. They will hype Obi and on Feb 25, they will send congratulatory messages to Tinubu.
They are part of d reasons wey make Osinbajo raise shoulder to hin mentor.

He allowed hi!mself to be colonized by twitter 'likes and shares'.
E nor know set den just dey whine am to fight tinubu by proxy.

Sebi hin aiz don clear now!
cool
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by MrNice04(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
I'm Igbo from Anambra State ,but my fellow Igbo are being too emotional. We all know that south east vote alone can't make obi president. So why waste it ? . The deep truth is that any vote for Peter Obi is indirectly a vote for Tinubu. So you indirectly voting for Tinubu for each vote you cast for Peter Obi because all APC need is to split PDP vote in the south east
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by kay1one(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
MrNice04:
I'm Igbo from Anambra State ,but my fellow Igbo are being too emotional. We all know that south east vote alone can't make obi president. So why waste it ? . The deep truth is that any vote for Peter Obi is indirectly a vote for Tinubu. So you indirectly voting for Tinubu for each vote you cast for Peter Obi because all APC need is to split PDP vote in the south east

I'm igbo and from Anambra and you said it all.

My problem is not tinubu per say but APC. There's a reason why in the US, after every 8 years at most, the ruling party is changed: democrat to republican and vice versa.

If we allow APC rule for 16 straight years we'll end up entrenching a one party state in Nigeria: APC becomes as powerful as the communist party of China. No opposition party anymore and the elite will trample on the masses.

The ruling party HAS TO change in 2023 and the only party formidable enough to do that right now is PDP.

Peter Obi should find a reason no matter how lousy to step down. PDP should give him minister of finance in their administration and hopefully a free hand to work.

After 4-8 years it can come to him to be president.

Becoming VP in PDP is impossible cos that will taint his political record.

The focus now should be how to get APC out of power, simple!
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Kdon2: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
To me, Peter Obi is better suited to be VP than the dream LP President that will never happen. Elections are not won on Twitter and Facebook. All those on Twitter and Facebook will not be there when MC Oluomo and his thugs go about stealing ballot boxes or chasing voters out of polling stations. I know some Peter Obi supporters are very passionate, but let us ask a few questions.

Which Peter Obi agent would resist a $10K offer o look aside on election night? NONE
Which Peter Obi's vociferous followers will mobilize voters in Mubi, Karanomoda, Ode Irele or Brass? NONE
Who amongst Peter Obi followers is running for House of Rep and Senate to tackle APC and PDP types of grass-root machinery? NONE
Who amongst Peter Obi supporters will be willing to donate to crowd-fund about N72 Billion to mobilize voters, to counter PDP and APC vote-buying machines? NONE
When do you think Peter Obi's followers could overcome, ethnic chauvinistic biases in Nigerian politics? NEVER
Who is Peter Obi's anchor man in Kano, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kebbi, Katsina, etc, where Twitter followers are practically none existent? NO ONE
Who is leading Peter Obi's campaign in the riverine Delta, Ondo, Rivers, Bayelsa, and Akwa-Ibom where results are churned out with reckless abandon? NO ONE
Who will represent Peter Obi in rural Nigeria, where voters are helped to thumbprint and merely asked to go and drop the thumb-printed ballot on the ballot boxes? NO ONE
Who is Peter Obi's running mate that could pull votes in the North? NONE ONE IN SIGHT

These and many other questions which LP and Obi cannot answer are the reasons I say, Peter Obi cannot win the 2023 elections, no way not on the Labour Party platform. Even NLC leaders are not sure their members will vote Labour Party. Is it the Wabba, that FG bribes to call off strike or TUC? Does LP have control of NURTW, NUY, ASUU, and NUPENG? Which affiliate union has shown commitment to the LP or Peter Obi?

Peter Obi running on the Labour Party platform is just like running as an independent candidate. Again, let me warn Peter Obi and his team, that a lot of "followers" on social media are Tinubu's people. Their agenda is simple. Keep Obi hopeful on the impossible task of winning president. That way, Obi will whittle down PDP's SS and SE bloc votes.

So, my humble appeal to the PDP is to repeat the 2019 Atiku-Obi combo. Obviously, PDP's Wike and Okowa are at loggerhead as to who will be running mate. To me, both should be jettisoned by the PDP and better reconcile with Peter Obi. PDP should ask Wike and Okowa step down their interest in the interest of the PDP and to work together to achieve the 2023 project. Let us face it, if PDP fields Okowa, Ibori, and Wike will turn against PDP and should they field Wike, sorry, the PDP will lose in Enugu self. Wike has shown rascality and uncouth behaviour that even his Rivers state money cannot mend, both in the North and in the SE.

If your sense is ok how do you combine a frugal man with a dpendrift. How would that even work at all? Brain is paining you I swear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party, 195 Votes In Ekiti Guber Results / 2023: "We Have No Cause To Be Involved In Politics" - Mouka Denies Peter Obi / Behold The Audacity Of APC! { Photo }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.