Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo (797 Views)

PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by NaijaCowFarm: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
To me, Peter Obi is better suited to be VP than the dream LP President that will never happen. Elections are not won on Twitter and Facebook. All those on Twitter and Facebook will not be there when MC Oluomo and his thugs go about stealing ballot boxes or chasing voters out of polling stations. I know some Peter Obi supporters are very passionate, but let us ask a few questions.

Which Peter Obi agent would resist a $10K offer o look aside on election night? NONE
Which Peter Obi's vociferous followers will mobilize voters in Mubi, Karanomoda, Ode Irele or Brass? NONE
Who amongst Peter Obi followers is running for House of Rep and Senate to tackle APC and PDP types of grass-root machinery? NONE
Who amongst Peter Obi supporters will be willing to donate to crowd-fund about N72 Billion to mobilize voters, to counter PDP and APC vote-buying machines? NONE
When do you think Peter Obi's followers could overcome, ethnic chauvinistic biases in Nigerian politics? NEVER
Who is Peter Obi's anchor man in Kano, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kebbi, Katsina, etc, where Twitter followers are practically none existent? NO ONE
Who is leading Peter Obi's campaign in the riverine Delta, Ondo, Rivers, Bayelsa, and Akwa-Ibom where results are churned out with reckless abandon? NO ONE
Who will represent Peter Obi in rural Nigeria, where voters are helped to thumbprint and merely asked to go and drop the thumb-printed ballot on the ballot boxes? NO ONE
Who is Peter Obi's running mate that could pull votes in the North? NONE ONE IN SIGHT

These and many other questions which LP and Obi cannot answer are the reasons I say, Peter Obi cannot win the 2023 elections, no way not on the Labour Party platform. Even NLC leaders are not sure their members will vote Labour Party. Is it the Wabba, that FG bribes to call off strike or TUC? Does LP have control of NURTW, NUY, ASUU, and NUPENG? Which affiliate union has shown commitment to the LP or Peter Obi?

Peter Obi running on the Labour Party platform is just like running as an independent candidate. Again, let me warn Peter Obi and his team, that a lot of "followers" on social media are Tinubu's people. Their agenda is simple. Keep Obi hopeful on the impossible task of winning president. That way, Obi will whittle down PDP's SS and SE bloc votes.

So, my humble appeal to the PDP is to repeat the 2019 Atiku-Obi combo. Obviously, PDP's Wike and Okowa are at loggerhead as to who will be running mate. To me, both should be jettisoned by the PDP and better reconcile with Peter Obi. PDP should ask Wike and Okowa step down their interest in the interest of the PDP and to work together to achieve the 2023 project. Let us face it, if PDP fields Okowa, Ibori, and Wike will turn against PDP and should they field Wike, sorry, the PDP will lose in Enugu self. Wike has shown rascality and uncouth behaviour that even his Rivers state money cannot mend, both in the North and in the SE.

4 Likes

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Polchiz(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
To me, Peter Obi is better suited to be VP than the dream LP President that will never happen. Elections are not won on Twitter and Facebook. All those on Twitter and Facebook will not be there when MC Oluomo and his thugs go about stealing ballot boxes or chasing voters out of polling stations. I know some Peter Obi supporters are very passionate, but let us ask a few questions.

Which Peter Obi agent would resist a $10K offer o look aside on election night? NONE
Which Peter Obi's vociferous followers will mobilize voters in Mubi, Karanomoda, Ode Irele or Brass? NONE
Who amongst Peter Obi followers is running for House of Rep and Senate to tackle APC and PDP types of grass-root machinery? NONE
Who amongst Peter Obi supporters will be willing to donate to crowd-fund about N72 Billion to mobilize voters, to counter PDP and APC vote-buying machines? NONE
When do you think Peter Obi's followers could overcome, ethnic chauvinistic biases in Nigerian politics? NEVER
Who is Peter Obi's anchor man in Kano, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kebbi, Katsina, etc, where Twitter followers are practically none existent? NO ONE
Who is leading Peter Obi's campaign in the riverine Delta, Ondo, Rivers, Bayelsa, and Akwa-Ibom where results are churned out with reckless abandon? NO ONE
Who will represent Peter Obi in rural Nigeria, where voters are helped to thumbprint and merely asked to go and drop the thumb-printed ballot on the ballot boxes? NO ONE
Who is Peter Obi's running mate that could pull votes in the North? NONE ONE IN SIGHT

These and many other questions which LP and Obi cannot answer are the reasons I say, Peter Obi cannot win the 2023 elections, no way not on the Labour Party platform. Even NLC leaders are not sure their members will vote Labour Party. Is it the Wabba, that FG bribes to call off strike or TUC? Does LP have control of NURTW, NUY, ASUU, and NUPENG? Which affiliate union has shown commitment to the LP or Peter Obi?

Peter Obi running on the Labour Party platform is just like running as an independent candidate. Again, let me warn Peter Obi and his team, that a lot of "followers" on social media are Tinubu's people. Their agenda is simple. Keep Obi hopeful on the impossible task of winning president. That way, Obi will whittle down PDP's SS and SE bloc votes.

So, my humble appeal to the PDP is to repeat the 2019 Atiku-Obi combo. Obviously, PDP's Wike and Okowa are at loggerhead as to who will be running mate. To me, both should be jettisoned by the PDP and better reconcile with Peter Obi. PDP should ask Wike and Okowa step down their interest in the interest of the PDP and to work together to achieve the 2023 project. Let us face it, if PDP fields Okowa, Ibori, and Wike will turn against PDP and should they field Wike, sorry, the PDP will lose in Enugu self. Wike has shown rascality and uncouth behaviour that even his Rivers state money cannot mend, both in the North and in the SE.

STOP crying and writing epistle. I thought Obi is from 5% and cannot win a LGA?

So allow him to rest.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi is the new boy on the block obviously

He's currently the most talked about Presidential flag bearer currently

God will continue to enrich the Igbos no matter how hard Ashiere Tinubu slaves plenty reach

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Zonefree(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi is Hot cake now.

6 Likes

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by LeoDeKing: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Why should pandora hoebi step down for athifku when he already secured 98% social media vote? grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Shebi Wike and the PDP thought he was not relevant? Anyway Peter Obi is now a national movement, Atiku and Tinubu should be the ones to step down for him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by BabydiHot(f): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why should pandora hoebi step down for athifku when he already secured 98% social media vote? grin grin grin
Shut up and be obidient because

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

10 Likes

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by NaijaCowFarm: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I tell you, his followers are not better than Osinbajo's followers. They will hype Obi and on Feb 25, they will send congratulatory messages to Tinubu.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by LeoDeKing: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

I tell you, his followers are not better than Osinbajo's followers. They will hype Obi and on Feb 25, they will send congratulatory messages to Tinubu.
One muppet is busy typing epistle up and down because of pandora hoebi. Only to reset back to biafuro after 25 Feb. grin

10 Likes

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by NaijaCowFarm: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:

Shut up and be obidient because

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

Look, you guys should stop deceiving yourselves. Ask yourself, how many Northern youths joined your #endears protect?
There no polling unit on Social Media.

Peter Obi and LP CANNOT win the 2023 elections.

The Presidential elections is geld on the same day as NASS elections. How many senatorial candidate does LP have? ZERO What about HOR? Zero, so who are those to mobilize for Obi? You
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Creamypie(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi is the new boy on the block obviously

He's currently the most talked about Presidential flag bearer currently

God will continue to enrich the Igbos no matter how hard Ashiere Tinubu slaves plenty reach
don't personalize obi as ibo candidate. Thats where things may go wrong. Tribalists will take easy advantage of it
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by BabydiHot(f): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Look, you guys should stop deceiving yourselves. Ask yourself, how many Northern youths joined your #endears protect?
There no polling unit on Social Media.

Peter Obi and LP CANNOT win the 2023 elections.

The Presidential elections is geld on the same day as NASS elections. How many senatorial candidate does LP have? ZERO What about HOR? Zero, so who are those to mobilize for Obi? You
till then ooo
but for now
the youths are coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by NaijaCowFarm: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Creamypie:
don't personalize obi as ibo candidate. Thats where things may go wrong. Tribalists will take easy advantage of it

Anyhow you see, Obi or Labour Party CANNOT come out 3rd in 2023.
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by BabydiHot(f): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

One muppet is busy typing epistle up and down because of pandora hoebi. Only to reset back to biafuro after 25 Feb. grin
shatap
stale tactics wey don cast
the youths are coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by apache22b: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu's Manhood is my next President
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
The alliance is on the way.

Don't worry.
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Miracle2020: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Polchiz:

STOP crying and writing epistle. I thought Obi is from 5% and cannot win a LGA?

So allow him to rest.
this una arrogance will make the drug Lord to win.
You and everybody knows that Peter Obi cannot win, he better come and join hands with Atiku so that mr drug Lord will be thought a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by KanwuliaExtra: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
On what terms?

Unless the deal is too solid for the IGBOs to refuse.

To appease Kwakwansiya. . . . That one go tough too.

Time to SHUT OUT THE South West!
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by XerXers: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Blame Wike. Atiku was ready to step down if PDP agreed to zone it to SE for obvious reasons. Now Wike has lost out and Peter Obi is stealing the shower in LP. Let Atiku give him the ticket, that's the only condition for him to return

2 Likes

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by franchasofficia: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Best thing for Atiku to do now is to collapse his structure and become Peter Obi's VP, there is nothing wrong if Atiku becomes VP twice.

3 Likes

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by YourhealthNG2(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Why not the other way round - Obi-Atiku
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Akurakambe(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi is now the beautiful bride.
Very sad that PDP let their best candidate to leave and now resorted to emotional blackmailing. It won't work!

All man should go to the field and campaign. We, the OBIdient FC are not afraid of losing. But we'll make a statement.
Vote for Peter Obi for president
Vote for LabourParty

1 Like

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Polchiz(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Miracle2020:
this una arrogance will make the drug Lord to win.
You and everybody knows that Peter Obi cannot win, he better come and join hands with Atiku so that mr drug Lord will be thought a lesson.
He cannot win and you want him to join Atiku.

Does that make sense to you?

Allow him to lose in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Polchiz:

So you're his supporter.

If we know he can't win and prevent him from losing, then we are better than his supporters.
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Front0lane: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
That remains the best option to the PDP but even that does not guarantee victory any other is a waste of time.

NaijaCowFarm:
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by techWriter3: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
prevent sobbing and composing dedicatory
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Miracle2020: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Polchiz:

election is calculations, stop fooling around.
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by Polchiz(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Miracle2020:
election is calculations, stop fooling around.

You are the big idiot here.

Why are you crying that somebody will fail especially when his failure will benefit you?

Did Peter Obi tell you that he MUST win?

I have seen many fools but you have won the crown for the most foolish person alive.

2 Likes

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by MrNice04(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi should grab this opportunity to become the VP.

That Labour Party bruhahaha is a big joke on his presidential ambitions.

Elections aren’t won On Twitter and nairaland.
Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by MrNice04(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Kindly note that views expressed in this post are of my personal view, after a careful study of historical facts and the current political situation in the country. Hence, I am strongly of the view that a vote for Peter Obi, without a formidable partnership across the length and breadth of Nigeria will be a waste for reasons known to political strategists, with political sagacity.

Firstly, apart from the latter day scheming to win over the youths of Nigeria, what has been Peter Obi's contributions to the development and empowerment of the youths even in Anambra state when he was a governor?

Secondly, Peter Obi has no tangible infrastructural achievement in Anambra apart from saving monies for another government to come in and eventually squandered.

Thirdly, Peter Obi, as stingy as he is, has no serious network of friends, true associates, whether in the political or business arena and certainly cannot spend money to win elections into the office of the President of Nigeria.

Fourthly, Peter Obi's adopted Party, Labour Party lacks the resources and national spread for Peter Obi, a man without a formidable structure across Nigeria or atleast in a particular region or zone, such like Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso and even Wike can boast of across Nigeria.

Fifthly, the people that are even backing up Peter Obi are largely Southern youths and no visible strong political structure behind him. Who is really Peter Obi business, political or business associate in this country?

In the light of the above and many more, I will humbly advise Peter Obi to consider any way to form an alliance with Atiku or even Kwankwaso for the Vice Presidential position. Anything or move other than this, is self inflicted injury.

Re: Common Sense Politics: PDP & Peter Obi Should Reconcile For Atiku-Obi 2023 Combo by MrNice04(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
We will take a DETRIBALIZED NORTHERNER any day than that your pissing-body, shaky-shaky alawo tribal bigot called TINUBU!!!!

Make mouth like “EMI LO KAN”! Imagine the guts? After OBJ for 8 miserable years and “tisha ogene” as VP for another 8 MISERABLE YEARS?

You think all SOUTHERNERS ARE COWARDS.
Wait for the shock!

A Muslim-Muslim ticket to continue killing Nigerians for the next 8 years? You are dreaming..

If you want a TRULY SOUTHERN PRESIDENT-Are you BLIND TO SEE PETER OBi? 

GOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. / JUST IN: Gunmen Attack, Kidnap Ondo Traditional Ruler, Four Others / Emi Lo Kan (remix) By Reflex Soundz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.