Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? (1400 Views)

How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Only one month of trying to be a playboy I have seen heaven on hell. The amount of insult I have received and the amount of false “I am coming “ that never comes as well. These girls are game players and they love the chase and drama and it has made me have headache. I never used to notice any woman because I was chasing my bag, and they made me miserable for it. All the girls in my area gossiped me to my face and said I was too proud and snubbing. I felt I needed to change my ways but the games I have had to deal with is something that I don’t have the energy for. You guys who chase women how do you deal with all these nonsense drama?
When I just paid oloshos to suck my deek I was much happier and saner, God forbid chasing women..I no do again.

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by JOACHINpedro: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Confidence, you lack confidence.
This is my style when I started
Talk with girls, don't chyke them but if you're naughty don't hide it. Flow with balance and don't collect number for 1month(avoid sharing contact as much as you can) this will change the chyking mentality most guys harbor on their head.
After the month, go for your type of girls (you can collect number if you wish). Don't depend only on one, don't give one too much of your time. Then boom! You've completed the preliminary stage

1 Like

Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Talk with girls, don't chyke them but if you're naughty don't hide it. Flow with balance and don't collect number for 1month(avoid sharing contact as much as you can) this will change the chyking mentality most guys harbor on their head.
After the month, go for your type of girls (you can collect number if you wish). Don't depend only on one, don't give one too much of your time. Then boom! You've completed the preliminary stage

How do you wait for one month? You are very patient I’m not built like that. I talk to you today if you’re not coming tomorrow bye

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Don’t lie, you endure so much of their bullshit as well don’t you?
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by JOACHINpedro: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Badboibipo:

How do you wait for one month? You are very patient I’m not built like that. I talk to you today if you’re not coming tomorrow bye
Omo, one month of meeting random girls without sharing contact will improve your confidence. This is to make you understand that ladies are human, not gods.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by JOACHINpedro: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Badboibipo:

Don’t lie, you endure so much of their bullshit as well don’t you?

Business wise, I endure bullshit with them but relationship or casual levels, na to just face front
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Business wise, I endure bullshit with them but relationship or casual levels, na to just face front

My former orientation was best, those people are sexual slaves. Just pay to fuckkk their throats, I was wrong to ever see them otherwise
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by meobizy(f): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Make ASUU reopen schools quick before this pikin enter market.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by PlaYaJones: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
meobizy:
Make ASUU reopen schools quick before this pikin enter market.

Can I love u so u can love me so we can mate n have 5 babys so we can do disco party for u? smiley
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by Awinneralways: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Badboibipo:
Only one month of trying to be a playboy I have seen heaven on hell. The amount of insult I have received and the amount of false “I am coming “ that never comes as well. These girls are game players and they love the chase and drama and it has made me have headache. I never used to notice any woman because I was chasing my bag, and they made me miserable for it. All the girls in my area gossiped me to my face and said I was too proud and snubbing. I felt I needed to change my ways but the games I have had to deal with is something that I don’t have the energy for. You guys who chase women how do you deal with all these nonsense drama?
When I just paid oloshos to suck my deek I was much happier and saner, God forbid chasing women..I no do again.

Men who chase women part with something and that’s their self esteem.

The humiliation tactic is used to make you feel lucky and to make the ground fertile for incoming billing.

Since she has abundance created by social media and many simps, she doesn’t care if she looses you

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by siofra(f): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
They are not playing any games. They are simply not interested in you.

I know it hurts but stop making excuses for your rejection.

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Awinneralways:

Men who chase women part with something and that’s their self esteem.

The humiliation tactic is used to make you feel lucky and to make the ground fertile for incoming billing.

Since she has abundance created by social media and many simps, she doesn’t care if she looses you

Facts
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by fikayormi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
G
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
siofra:

Technically nobody has actually rejected me, I just don’t stick long enough for your pussyy games. Have a girl ever declined to give me her number ? Never. Has a girl ever said “I’m not interested “? Never.
Don’t be too excited about my thread, I’m exaggerating because I’m a psychopath who expects every female to suckkk my dickk and pay me for it. Your gender has been inferior to me their whole lives, I’m not part of the guys you people form queens for okay? I’m the guy that has walked up to a stranger and told her I would hit her if she kept staring at me because I didn’t like it, so yeah I’m a God to toto gender.
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Badboibipo:
chasing women is really tiring and boring

1 Like

Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
siofra:

they r interested in rich guys
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abba114:
they r interested in rich guys

Aka “mumu” these people only want someone they can use as a “mumu” if they smell too much confidence or wisdom in you they will runnn

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by Cataboy: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2022
Badboibipo:

Technically nobody has actually rejected me, I just don’t stick long enough for your pussyy games. Have a girl ever declined to give me her number ? Never. Has a girl ever said “I’m not interested “? Never.
Don’t be too excited about my thread, I’m exaggerating because I’m a psychopath who expects every female to suckkk my dickk and pay me for it. Your gender has been inferior to me their whole lives, I’m not part of the guys you people form queens for okay? I’m the guy that has walked up to a stranger and told her I would hit her if she kept staring at me because I didn’t like it, so yeah I’m a God to toto gender.
same problem I'm facing.... I can't even dick ride my fellow nigga not to talk of an inferior gender
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by Adonis86(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Try Bleep guys. They sweet pass... Homo street �
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by benhope222: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op we're in the same shoe , grin It's only a guy that doesn't have focus and target in Life that keeps chasing Nigeria girls . I don't have time for there nonsense mind games . I started watching YouTube videos to learn how not to Chase women . I always ignore them , It helped me alot . This days some girls do tell me say I just use Dem dey catch cruise. They always feel special and superior but can't offer you anything except their pussy . I have saved alot .

Also one thing I learnt about this girls is that once they can't manipulate you , Dem go just dey give you attitude like you're stingy . I owe Dem nothing

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by luvyaself95(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Badboibipo:

(1) you can't game with your street girls is a bad fire
(2) the best ways to get women is confidence,funny and being outgoing person.
(3) When a girl abuse you tell her you just realize she doesn't worth the time you waste to talk and never talk to her again by doing that she will be the one chasing you.
(4) Tell them saracasm.
(5) Dress appropriately it doesn't mean you should always put on expensive dress.
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by benhope222: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
luvyaself95:

(1) you can't game with your street girls is a bad fire
(2) the best ways to get women is confidence,funny and being outgoing person.
(3) When a girl abuse you tell her you just realize she doesn't worth the time you waste to talk and never talk to her again by doing that she will be the one chasing you.
(4) Tell them saracasm.
(5) Dress appropriately it doesn't mean you should always put on expensive dress.
You can't impress an average Nigerian girl without money.
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by luvyaself95(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
benhope222:

You can't impress an average Nigerian girl without money.
You think so grin i always think like you before but the day i started dwelling myself into game and talking with confidence i find out most Nigeria girls really money but they hide truth that prefer your manliness and being funny.
The first girl i date then when i realize those things i mentioned was being chasing by a guy that was giving her money 24/7 and my friends but she prefer me instead of the guy one of my friends that later find out ask me how did i even ask the girl out or i do juju do for her because the girl was a hot cake like Kelly of TikTok but i don't let that in my head and i also find out she has been falling before i even acknowledge her she was the first to collect my number, calling me every night.
Apart from that there is this girl in my former area i talking to her one night like that she didn't reply me at all. At first i thought of being rejected instead i say to myself this girl doesn't worth me i ghost and erase her in my brain,
The girl see that ghost her she started falling for me but i have end her chapter in my mind.
In my current area many pvssy at my disposal they are up to 5 or 6 and few at my workplace i reject all of them.
When you have game and manliness girls will be nothing in your eyes self.
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nothing special about them

1 Like

Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by EmzyT: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? by PeergateIntl: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Your One Stop Service Centre no dey allow woman run am street.

Just go for you get sense and value you.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Girlfriend Pulls Gun On Boyfriend; Asks Him To Have With Her Or She Shoots / Happy Birthday To This Cute Benin Nairalander / Lady Discovers After 7 Months That Boyfriend’s Real Name Is Bashiru Not Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.