Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) (46623 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by ojiedave: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ladies dey love this kind package.. cheesy

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Femi8586(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Wether you guys like it or not, we are simps, and we will continue to simp, we are ready to take bullets for ladies, gave ladies our last cash, and even sell our properties to make them happy, even though they cheat on us.

You're doing well.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by alhaji04: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
E fit bi say na vivo d guy dey use sef.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wow. That's nice
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Mvena(f): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:

See your mumu mentality sad sad
You don surprise your papa before sad
Fuckin bitter soul undecided undecided
Ah

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by kingyakos: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

Your mates dey surprise their account officers, you dey surprise a fish brain liability of a feminine structure! Ode!

Ask the idiota if he don buy him mama a yard of wrapper since e start make money, na woman wey another man dey wire wey d idiota remember
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Iphone 8+ and you dey bring am online, when boys wey no reach you dey buy 13XR give their shawty and no noise
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by OGwales(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Weytin pain me pass na the bread, she no go chop am. See bread just waste like that undecided
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Abelino(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!
You must be a sadist and a bitter soul who doesn't Celebrate with other people... Too bad for you

Your mates dey surprise their account officers, you dey surprise a fish brain liability of a feminine structure! Ode!
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by MUAnaZephyr: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
All those ones are snitches. They are going against the agreed structure of event.
We're going to restrategize grin
virginprincess:
cheesy, Pls what is going on?men are becoming so romantic these days, is the redpill stuff no longer working because i don't understand cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by danhans(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

It is a choice bro,women too surprise men also
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by MUAnaZephyr: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin grin cheesy grin grin

Problem full this CornTree grin
OGwales:
Weytin pain me pass na the bread, she no go chop am. See bread just waste like that undecided
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

Off mic abegg ..
LMFAO
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by OgahBohz: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
All these girls no worth this abeg..

I'll rather feed d poor in lagos street

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Firstcitizen: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
Give to woman what you can afford to lose cos my grandpa tell me say anything you do for a woman b like wen u carry something throw inside water. She go still spread her legs for another man other men
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeqHw3eL2LK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Mumu man girl way go still leave am follow another guy bleep am
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Well, congrats to her.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Reference(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lucky she did not pop it in the oven to sanitize it.
Who eats bread off the shelves these days..... Nigerians are trying with all the diseases roaming around.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Themainboy22:
Everytime, what we read online is: "Man suprises his lover with this or that". Hardly you see/hear that a woman suprised her boyfriend with anything. Even kpekus, they are stingy with it. Women, abi we no deserve una suprise ni?.
yesterday, instablog tweeted that ladies should send random guys 5k. It's only one lady that sent and she doesn't even reside in Nigeria. Naija girls are misers.

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Charx122: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
EBMedia:

Guy that your girl friend never chop you still dey give am iPhone
How about Sub money?.. That loaf of bread good for Akara na food sure for that girl . Senseless spender girl when dey Knack!! 5 other Yahoo boys! Mugu. Ebi like se
Una clients dem, don do Jazz for una.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
A yahoo yahoo boyfriend surprised his fornication partner with iPhone.. Some guys are really stupid ooh! Well, I hope she will do the same for you when your account goes flat.. Zoogerian girls are liability with entitlement because of their smelly kpekus!

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Perocom:

He's not foolish, if a man loves his woman he should do good things to her, it doesn't make him foolish. My dad built a house for my mum before marrying her, if you can afford it do it. My girlfriend did hers last March and I bought her iPhone 11 Promax it didn't stop me from finishing building my 3brm bungalow last May, if she get bleeped by another, karma will stand for me nothing to fear
show me love brother please. Tomorrow is church and I don't even have one naira on me. 2061881608 UBA.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Whatever makes them happy.

But If na me be the bannie I for throw the bread for the guy face and rain insult on his entire family for buying me bread so that the guy go vex collect him bread+iPhone 8+ back, afterall every disappointment from that gender is a blessing to we guys grin
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by charlesdinho7(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
baba God, i dont want to fall into this kind of false relationship. i want to spend my money on my wife and not my girlfriend. too much oloshos on the street. buy Her heaven and earth, the mumu go still open leg for another man
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Lifeomann(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

how is he a foolish man grin
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Sureboyy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
EBMedia:

This guy dae zuzu o
You just carry phone put for bread like that
Ment??
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ndi nzuzu
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Edyice: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
She will give him Correct knacks later that day cool

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Villager01(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nice. .. I hope their relationship lasts
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Excuzeme: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lmao! grin grin grin
Iphone 8
! sad sad That must be an error, it is Iphone 13.

And inside bread.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Excuzeme: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
charlesdinho7:
baba God, i dont want to fall into this kind of false relationship. i want to spend my money on my wife and not my girlfriend. too much oloshos on the street. buy Her heaven and earth, the mumu go still open leg for another man

Even that is not considered Safe enough, go and ask people like Johny Depp

Spend your Money on your Kids and even more importantly, ON YOUR SELF
When you die, no one will die with you, it is what you have enjoyed while alive, that will sustain your memory and make your passage to the great beyond, blissful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:

See your mumu mentality sad sad
You don surprise your papa before sad
Fuckin bitter soul undecided undecided
Lol...You no even wait make he land before you strike am... grin grin

I don't know why some guys feel others are stupid for loving a woman..smh

It doesn't make a man lesser man because he opened his heart to love..

Life no hard, na human being just dey create drama and difficulties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.