Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? (6019 Views)

Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu / What Nigerians Think About Saraki Joining Presidential Race / Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Emilokoiyawon: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
eboes not Nigerians
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by realestate99: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
23jerryking:
When I'm being reminded of how useless some Nigerian youths really are, people like you comes to mind immediately. Like do you even have any ambitions at all? You're standing on Tinubu's mandate, a man who can't even stand for himself.
So What difference will Obi make? Obi is a mediocre just like most of his followers. Is it that hard to support your mediocrity without insulting others? Deep down you know Obi is destined to loose flamboyantly but you are just supporting Obi for attention purpose
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by 23jerryking(m): 4:35am On Jun 12, 2022
homosapien:

You must be a pathetic human for calling another useless because you share different political ideology.

Oga campaign for Obi and let him stand on Tinubu's mandate, after all there is freedom to choose.
The way you guys abuse the word freedom is what I don't understand. You've got to be logical and coherent when exercising your so-called freedom. You better get sense.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by 23jerryking(m): 4:36am On Jun 12, 2022
realestate99:

So What difference will Obi make? Obi is a mediocre just like most of his followers. Is it that hard to support your mediocrity without insulting others? Deep down you know Obi is destined to loose flamboyantly but you are just supporting Obi for attention purpose
What gives you the impression that he's destined to lose? What track record had Tinubu? How soon have you forgotten?
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by 23jerryking(m): 4:44am On Jun 12, 2022
realestate99:

Nothing personal bro but come on..... How could you have forgotten what happened at the Leki Tollgate so fast? Do you need a prophet to convince you that APC is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria? When you're rooting for Tinubu it means you're ready for another 8 years of suffering and smiling. Age wise he's past it, what exactly do you even expect from him when he eventually becomes president? A man who wants to be president only because "it is his turn".
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Bigheart042(m): 5:33am On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Is Tinubu Nigeria President?

Mr man campaign for your candidate and stop disturbing me.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

U are mad.. blind youth
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Parachoko: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Bigheart042:

U are mad.. blind youth
Nah your useless papa and mama wey no train you well you dey talk to, no b me.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Bigheart042(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah your useless papa and mama wey no train you well you dey talk to, no b me.

Lolzzz... this one pain u
Lolzzzzzzz
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Parachoko: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2022
Bigheart042:

Lolzzz... this one pain u
Lolzzzzzzz
wetin pain your papa? The way some of you pigs do talk about pains eh undecided

How lowlifes and cowards like you do feel comfortable cursing online dey always surprise me sef.

Internet dey cause shit.

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala I no know who dey always ban people for cursing on this forum, but you guys are not running this forum well at all.

If I reply this nuisance the way he deserve now, una go come with una yeye ban, yet this guy wey just curse me for wetin I no even understand, nothing has been done about him.

Nairaland is turning to a shitty forum.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Bigheart042(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:
wetin pain your papa? The way some of you pigs do talk about pains eh undecided

How lowlifes and cowards like you do feel comfortable cursing online dey always surprise me sef.

Internet dey cause shit.

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala I no know who dey always ban people for cursing on this forum, but you guys are not running this forum well at all.

If I reply this nuisance the way I feel like now, una go come with una yeye ban, yet this guy wey just curse me for wetin I no even understand, nothing has been done about him.

Nairaland is turning to a shitty forum.

I never know u would fell so pain
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Parachoko: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Bigheart042:

I never know u would fell so pain
You keep talking about pain like the coward you are.

I'm just surprise how you idiots do throw around curse words online. Its the act of cowards cause I know you no fit dey abuse people on the street like this.

Only cowards like you sit and curse on top social media for no sane reason. I will never reply a miscreant like you mention again.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Bigheart042(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:
You keep talking about pain like the coward you are.

I'm just surprise how you idiots do throw around curse words online. Its the act of cowards cause I know you no fit dey abuse people on the street like this.

Only cowards like you sit and curse on top social media for no sane reason. I will never reply a miscreant like you mention again.

Lolzzzzzzz
Go hug transformer
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by realestate99: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2022
23jerryking:
Nothing personal bro but come on..... How could you have forgotten what happened at the Leki Tollgate so fast? Do you need a prophet to convince you that APC is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria? When you're rooting for Tinubu it means you're ready for another 8 years of suffering and smiling. Age wise he's past it, what exactly do you even expect from him when he eventually becomes president? A man who wants to be president only because "it is his turn".

So Obi will clean the 8 years of suffering? Obi has nothing to offer othen than speaking useless grammar with no depth, Obi can't salvage anything in this country, he did next to nothing in 8 years spent in Anambra, he is just like a regular Nigerian Governor.

Obi can't ease Nigeria's suffering, politically, he is a mediocre!! Please do you have a proof that Tinubu has a hand in lekki Toll gate massacre? I wonder if he was a sitting governor, minister or president to weild such power....I am still waiting for your proof.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by realestate99: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2022
23jerryking:
What gives you the impression that he's destined to lose? What track record had Tinubu? How soon have you forgotten?
Only his blind folded followers can't see the handwriting, Obi himself knows this is a dead end.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by bdon123(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:

U really are an embarrassment bro
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Let's dump them deep down.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lol
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by homosapien(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
23jerryking:
The way you guys abuse the word freedom is what I don't understand. You've got to be logical and coherent when exercising your so-called freedom. You better get sense.

If you have any resemblance of logic, you realize that you sell your candidates without demarketing candidates. When you fail to understand that continues insult to other candidates that is not your obi will only make them more popular that him.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2022
You market your Tinubu by calling igbos and Peter Obi follower names. When they reply you, you start crying like a baby. Grow. Tinubu is a bad market wey no go sell- Osibanjo.

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
They're pushing Tinubu into the river.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
If Tinubu employs you to lie on social media, your life is miserable.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lol
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Omoslim26: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Parachoko:

Stand on his manhood until you crush it if you like.
The youth already told you they don't want ancestors again,you were not informed undecided

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Omoslim26: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
eboes not Nigerians

You lie grin
Nigerians rejects old men who have no interest in our Unity, progress and happiness.
They said they want younger men and that is what they will get grin
Obidiently-Yusful people deviod of tribe will take their revenge on this evil apc party that has shown Nigerians suffering and pain.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na so
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Emilokoiyawon: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omoslim26:

You lie grin
Nigerians rejects old men who have no interest in our Unity, progress and happiness.
They said they want younger men and that is what they will get grin
Obidiently-Yusful people deviod of tribe will take their revenge on this evil apc party that has shown Nigerians suffering and pain.

how far? who's laughing now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Omoslim26: 12:16am On Apr 22, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

how far? who's laughing now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin grin omo them nak me ban fo unleashing untold vawulence on one troll wannabe.
Me😁😁.
I told you Obi will win the Election and He won,na Inec selection Him loose😁 grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Heavy Gunshots, Riot In Kogi… Roads Blocked (happening Now) / Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days / Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.