Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) (6014 Views)

Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed / Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by njoku10(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2017
I don't really understand the Yoruba tribe, they say they Loving and accommodating tribe but when u ask their females if they will marry an Igbo man 99.9 percent will say God forbid. so my question to the Yoruba females in this forum is. why do u girls hate to marry/date an Igbo guys and u are always quick to say say it without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by philkay(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2017
Same in Igboland
I'm Yoruba living in Enugu

22 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2017
njoku10:
I don't recall understand the Yoruba tribe, they say they Loving and accommodating tribe but when u ask their females if they will marry an Igbo man 99.9 percent will say God forbid. so my question to the Yoruba females in this forum is. why do u girls hate to marry/date an Igbo guys and u are always quick to say say it without thinking twice.
You should be asking your people that question. Why do Igbo men use and dump women from other ethnic groups only to run back to the East to marry Igbo women? Yoruba girls are wiser to your tricks now. No matter how you promise them heaven and earth, they know you will still drop them at the end of the day to go and marry one Nkechi, Obiageli or Chinasa. So they have learnt to avoid you Igbo men. Simple.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

You should be asking your people that question. Why do Igbo men use and dump women from other ethnic groups only to run back to the East to marry Igbo women? Yoruba girls are wiser to your tricks now. No matter how you promise them heaven and earth, they know you will still drop them at the end of the day to go and marry one Nkechi, Obiageli or Chinasa. So they have learnt to avoid you Igbo men. Simple.
There is God oh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2017
philkay:
Same in Igboland
Thank you jare. They are good at accusing others, of what they themselves are guilty of.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by anuoluwapo884(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2017
It's vice-versa bro same thing applies to your tribe

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Basic123: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

You should have told them that which lady will like her husband family to blame all their problems on her like okoye family did for lola just because she is a yoruba woman!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by njoku10(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2017
philkay:
Same in Igboland

you are right dear, but the problem is that we don't say it out just the way your women do say theirs. and mind u not all Igbo guys want to eat and run

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Basic123:

You should have told them that which lady will like her husband family to blame all their problem on her like okoye family did for lola just because she is a yoruba woman!
Abi, o! Na true you talk!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Greenback: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2017
O ye ogbonnas chinedus osaseres ike,run away,keep away from those alatas and omoni agege bread o,beware of gonoconehead grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2017
njoku10:

you are right dear, but the problem is that we don't say it out just the way your women do say theirs. and mind u not all Igbo guys want to eat and run
So why don't you say it out loud? Is it not better to be upfront about your intentions? Many of you already know in your mind that you can never marry outside your tribe, so why even bother dating girls from other ethnic groups in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2017
Greenback:

sharraap dia!

O ye ogbonnas chinedus osaseres ike,run away,keep away from those smelly alatas and omoni agege bread o,beware of gonoconehead and staphilo4onja grin
Mynd44, please remove this one from here. He has broken rule 2. 10q
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by njoku10(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Thank you jare. They are good at accusing others, of what they themselves are guilty of.

u are wrong dear, yoruba don't date Igbo men, even if they do, she is just dating him because he has money, I know what am saying because I live in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by anuoluwapo884(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Basic123:

You should have told them that which lady will like her husband family to blame all their problem on her like okoye family did for lola just because she is a yoruba woman!

Fact jhawe just love her she no answer them and his husband defended her why them no blame Paul wife we are not been sentimental here but it's the real truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2017
njoku10:

u are wrong dear, yoruba don't date Igbo men, even if they do, she is just dating him because he has money, I know what am saying because I live in Yoruba land.
And most Igbo men only date Yoruba women because they want to get her into bed. After they are done, they have nothing good to offer her. I know what I am saying. I live in Yoruba land too.

That is mostly why Yoruba women don't date Igbo men, because they know such men will only dump them at the end of the day. Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Greenback: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2017
njoku10:

lols grin
HAAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAAA
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

And most Igbo men only date Yoruba women because they want to get her into bed. I know what I am saying. I live in Yoruba land too.
But Yoruba men love to marry Igbo women na
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Greenback: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

And most Igbo men only date Yoruba women because they want to get her into bed. I know what I am saying. I live in Yoruba land too.

Yoruba women don't date Igbo men because they know such men will only dump them at the end of the day. Simple.
thats why i always spray perfume grin grin grin

say hi to laudate grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by njoku10(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

So why don't you say it out loud? Is it not better to be upfront about your intentions? Many of you already know in your mind that you can never marry outside your tribe, so why even bother dating girls from other ethnic groups in the first place?

my dear, be truthful to ur, the first girl u dated is she the one u are married to. and what is the shout about one Nigeria when we can not date/ marry each other
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

But Yoruba men love to marry Igbo women na
Because Yoruba men are more sincere and genuine in their relationships, with women from other ethnic groups, than Igbo men are when they date girls from other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2017
njoku10:

my dear, be truthful to ur, the first girl u dated is she the one u are married to. and what is the shout about one Nigeria when we can not date/ marry each other
I am not married.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Greenback:

thats why i always spray perfume grin grin grin

say hi to laudate grin
Who is laudate? Do you want to marry him?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by OAFMods: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Who want a Union with a sick tribe filled with nothing but hate for others. I once dig Igbo girls but since I joined NL I join every if my tribesmen to say tufiaka to a union with Igbo no matter how insignificant that can be.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Because Yoruba men are more sincere and genuine in their relationships, with women from other ethnic groups, than Igbo men are when they date girls from other tribes.
By the same logic, Igbo girls are more sincere and genuine in their relationships with men from other ethnic groups than Yoruba women . . .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2017
OAFMods:
Who want a Union with a sick tribe filled with nothing but hate for others. I once dig Igbo girls but since I joined NL I join every if my tribesmen to say tufiaka to a union with Igbo no matter how insignificant that can be.

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

By the same logic, Igbo girls are more sincere and genuine in their relationships with men from other ethnic groups than Yoruba women . . .
If that is how you want to interprete it. Most of them settle for Yoruba guys after crossing a certain age because they don't want to be left on the shelf.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by oodualover: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:
[s]
But Yoruba men love to marry Igbo women na[/s]
This ibos lair. Yoruba men don't love to marry ibo women. They are lies you keep telling yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by oodualover: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

If that is how you want to interprete it. Most of them settle for Yoruba guys after crossing a certain age and they don't want to be left on the shelf.
You better stop quoting that ibo thing. Yoruba men don't marry Ebowl women. They are stinking, too hairy, yam legged and dirty

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by ProjectNaija(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2017
I am a yoruba man that is proudly and happily married to an igbo woman. cool in all honesty I think tribalism is just an expression of low self esteem and insecurity.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2017
ProjectNaija:
I am a yoruba man that is proudly and happily married to an igbo woman. cool in all honesty I think tribalism is just an expression of low self esteem and insecurity.
Igbo men do not think like you do. They elevate tribalism above everything else when it comes to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Unik3030: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2017
njoku10:
I don't recall understand the Yoruba tribe, they say they Loving and accommodating tribe but when u ask their females if they will marry an Igbo man 99.9 percent will say God forbid. so my question to the Yoruba females in this forum is. why do u girls hate to marry/date an Igbo guys and u are always quick to say say it without thinking twice.
i can't advice my worst enemy to marry an igbo guy because when the man dies, his family from the village will take over all the property without even giving the wife anything. it has happened to one of my relatives like that so am talking from experience

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2017
oodualover:

This ibos lair. Yoruba men don't love to marry ibo women. They are lies you keep telling yourselves
Wait until Ooni of Ife comes back with an Igbo wife grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Disgraced And Humiliated During His Town Hall Meeting In America / Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today / See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.