Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient (1189 Views)

Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by PussyMiners: 12:13am On Jun 12, 2022
omoharry:
You are irrelevant and your vote for Tinubu is your own .. vote your old &sick candidate,while I vote my own. Other Edos' are not like you that is ready to eat the crump from the table of terrible leaders that appears too old and frail to lead. Like you saw in the Video, some of Yoruba young men and women are Obideint.. I am not Igbo , but I am I will vote Obi..
Please , face your front and vote who ever you wish , while I vote for mine .it's a free world .
And you are not Yoruba too .
Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by plaindealer: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2022
What've Yoruba people got to do with one ipob shouting Yoruba Yoruba as if hi's last breath depends on seeing Yoruba people inside his ipob party..

Igbos and inferiority complex sha.

Your life is not complete until you collect approval from Yoruba people.
Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by toneroforever(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2022
Nigerians r funny. No one should be begged to do the right thing. If majority of the citizens of this country (N/B: I didn't say nation) choose the next president on tribal basis ONLY without considering the fact that the consequences will be felt for 8yrs,then so be it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Not Be Nigeria President - Mbaka (video) / All Igbos Enjoyed Free Education Under Tinubu Govt In 1999 -2002 / Wike Finally Joins Apc...what's The Implication For The Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.