Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) (70059 Views)

Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) / Lady Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Niger State (Pictures) / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Bobbiee: 6:51am On Jun 12, 2022
THIS IS FAST AND FURIOUS IN REAL LIFE! WHERE ARE THE ROAD TRAFFIC WORKERS? IS IT ONLY TO BULLY LEGITIMATE DRIVERS THAT THEY KNOW?
Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by ufotunang: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Crazy people everywhere in naija
Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Perocom(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2022
temitope27:
Crazy people plenty for this country

Especially for Lagos
Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by snowball11(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Walahi More than half of people in Lagos need to undergo psychiatric evaluation. grin

That includes thier agbero father (Tinubu) wey don give birth to so many agberos for Lagos! grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Oyerinde16(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2022
The driver is lenient, he for don scratch that one by the side comot, then use speed and sharp brake to finish the one in front...
Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by mank1234(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Patriot9:
I use to tell people, We wey normal for Nigeria, we are just few.

How u take know say u normal?
Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2022
Lol..nobody
blowjohn:

Who break ur heart

1 Like

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cep7SQDLJKU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wow! Were you the lady talking in this video. Nice voice grin
Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by DonroxyII: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Walahi More than half of people in Lagos need to undergo psychiatric evaluation. grin
You mean All Lagosians shocked
It's been a while I saw Two Adult Fighting Boxing until I entered Lagos grin

Really, I sick enter back my Base !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.