Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas (20597 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by Monchengladbach(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Money bring bitches, bitches bring lies.

Instead of her to kpash cr7 in peace she choose to do media hype for nothing.
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by baralatie(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Okay!
I get the full gist now
She initially asked for $95000 back in 2009 but settled for $375000 through the lawyers to end the case under seal.This was on the backdrop that the police do not have evidence to prosecute the case

It was abuse of court for the lawyer to represent that same case
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by timay1: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
baralatie:
Okay!
I get the full gist now
She initially asked for $95000 back in 2009 but settled for $375000 through the lawyers to end the case under seal.This was on the backdrop that the police do not have evidence to prosecute the case

It was abuse of court for the lawyer to represent that same case

The woman and his lawyer just wants to cash out.

They thought Ronaldo would just call them for settlement and not go through with the court case due to his reputation. But bushmeat cash hunter on this one.

A lot of this high class prostitutes who gets patronized by rich and popular people in the west who make a living and live flashy lives just by blackmailing rich men.They know these guys won't allow the case to come out even if they are innocent, so they just pay them hundreds of thousands in hush money after signing NDA.

This one signed NDA, collect money but just got greedy and came for more

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
jimmyolasun:
If to say naa abroad I dey, I for don Sue tiwa Savage for visual rape.. I for don give am 900 pages for court dey drag am till she go succumb to me cheesy
I never see where man accuse woman of rape come win,its always the other way round
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by kolamilan(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
obembet:
Fergie001 God bless you grin
shey na true, your hero rape person ??
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by Bbbw: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Really
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by blingxx(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
From Amber heard to Jada and now it's this bitch undecided
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good one..
Let the hoe go and sleep around for money and stop bugging Ototo..
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by Kelvin3476: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Are they nt supposed to jail her for fake accussation ? useless continent

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by Golan007: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
No be say she too fine sef.
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by frog12: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
so no more free money for her
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by Verbtips(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
Good. A victory against vagina people who's lifetime purpose is to pull down men. There should be a punishment for anyone that lays false allegation against innocent person
no mind them broke jezebel, won spoil person name,the time wey i do you no talk na now i sweet you to talk.
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by MisfitHPG: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
fergie001:

|SOURCE|

Previous Thread:
Ronaldo raped me anally in 2009 in a Las Vegas hotel
https://www.nairaland.com/4760564/kathryn-mayorga-cristiano-ronaldo-raped#71631467
useless rapist has also given the corrupt judge hush money
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by nijanigga: 2:46am On Jun 12, 2022
fergie001:

|SOURCE|

Previous Thread:
Ronaldo raped me anally in 2009 in a Las Vegas hotel
https://www.nairaland.com/4760564/kathryn-mayorga-cristiano-ronaldo-raped#71631467
See her face ,thief ,she don blow the $375K she collected Most of them thier kpekus dey smell and no get meat
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by nijanigga: 2:47am On Jun 12, 2022
MisfitHPG:
useless rapist has also given the corrupt judge hush money
Yeye, you think say you dey naija ?
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by MisfitHPG: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2022
nijanigga:

Yeye, you think say you dey naija ?
obviosly its jurist a cruise comment,but no reason am money commands men everywhere
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by Donaluta(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2022
All those nairaland feminist them done avoid this thread .. bunch of deluded charlatans
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Meanwhile she dey collect am freely from dog e reach to Ronaldo turn she wan cash out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kierian Tierney Breaks Arsenal Jump Record Despite Injury / Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup / World Cup 2018. D'Tigress Defeat Greece 57-56. Qualify For Quarter Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.