Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,903 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong (1356 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria / Folashade Tinubu’s Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Racoon(m): 2:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Previous Thread Alleging Recount of His Earlier Statement:
Tee Mac Make U-turn, Says Tinubu Competent To Lead Nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/7255725/tee-mac-make-u-turn-says#115235805

Nigeria’s popular flutist and former President of the Performing Musicians of Nigeria ( PMAN) Tee Mac Iseli, has stood his ground concerning his revelations on the presidential candidate of the all ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, while challenging his party to provide the general public with his birth certificate.

Tee Mac’s revelation about Tinubu has continued to generate massive controversies on social media for his daring exposure. While reacting to reactions concerning what he claimed as his innocuous submission on the age and character background of Tinubu, who he said, was his in-law, being that he is a first cousin to Senator Remi Tinubu, he confirmed that he made the statement

He added that the statement was a private message to someone on Facebook, and he never knew it would go public.

Tee Mac, said ,“the guy is one of those internet teams defending and countering anything not pleasing the Tinubu camp”.

Tee who refused to retract the statement as he claimed the age he mentioned in his Facebook comment was what he knows to be Tinubu’s true age further challenged the APC to provide his (Tinubu’s) birth certificate to prove him wrong.

He wrote : “Dear Amb Sunny Okim, I had a busy day today with countless calls from all over the world. I replied countless messages, blogs etc. My response (to the story) is as follows: I replied to a Tinubu fan on Facebook.

This was actually a private message, everything correct and to my best knowledge of Tinubu. I think the guy is one of those internet teams defending and countering anything not pleasing to Tinubu’s camp. I do not have any personal problems with Tinubu but honestly the way he purchased his presidential ticket made me to be worried about Nigeria.

“This guy posted my reply to many blogs, went into my Instagram and took a recent photo. It has gone viral and I received phone calls from all over the world. Let the Tinubu camp provide the birth certificate to prove me wrong!

“I am a proud Nigerian and pray that next year’s election will bring us a president who can take Nigeria out of all the problems like insecurity, inflation and poverty.

“We are the most blessed nation on earth with healthy people, natural resources and nothing should stop us from becoming a leading nation on this earth. Best regards Tee Mac.”

Tee Mac said he still has a good relationship with his in-law and does not have any personal problems with Tinubu.

“You see Tinubu is my in-law. His wife Remi is my cousin. Her Itsekiri mother and my Itsekiri mother are sisters. I have known Tinubu since the mid-80s personally and even arranged for him to stay in my stepfather’s house (Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony) in London when he went into exile,” he had said.

A large section of Nigerians had hailed the flutist for his daring exposure.
https://leadership.ng/tinubus-age-tee-mac-challenges-apc-to-prove-him-wrong/
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Racoon(m): 2:22am On Jul 31, 2022
 Tee Mac, said ,“the guy is one of those internet teams defending and countering anything not pleasing the Tinubu camp”.

Tee who refused to retract the statement as he claimed the age he mentioned in his Facebook comment was what he knows to be Tinubu’s true age further challenged the APC to provide his (Tinubu’s) birth certificate to prove him wrong
Another TMC lie bursted while the Nation, Tinubu's propaganda news media said Tee Mac have recounted and apologised for saying the truth. Those who live by lies and propaganda will die by lies and propaganda.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by donpapa(m): 2:28am On Jul 31, 2022
angry
Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Chinjo2: 2:31am On Jul 31, 2022
Any plan by APC to.force another Vegetable or Boko Haram sympathizer on Nigerian will be resisted by all means.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Racoon(m): 2:31am On Jul 31, 2022
"I... pray that next year’s election will bring us a president who can take Nigeria out of all the problems like insecurity, inflation and poverty." Of course he knows that Tinubu is not the person he is referring to here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Racoon(m): 2:34am On Jul 31, 2022
Chinjo2:
Any plan by APC to.force another Vegetable or Boko Haram sympathizer on Nigerian will be resisted by all means.
Of course! Just imagine the brazen display of lies, impunity, propaganda, lawlessness, hardship, senseless bloodshed and killings inflicted upon this nation just to hoodwink people because of an emilokan inordinate political ambition.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Coolsperm: 2:39am On Jul 31, 2022
The will never prove this Tee Mac wrong, even members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs) that are supporting him will have no answer to this, Tinubu wants to distroy this nation by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, time will come when we will stop attacking him here we will look for other means to take him do.wn

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:52am On Jul 31, 2022
Another sponsored lying FACT CHECK loading ....

FACT CHECKS is meant to pull the wool over people's eyes when dishonest crooks get involved.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by donaldking100: 2:52am On Jul 31, 2022
Even his family members are not supporting him due to his stupid & insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Thiefnibu has been gradually abandoned & left behind.
He should prove us wrong by making his original birth certificate public.
We are still waiting sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by beelon1020(m): 3:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Bad son of a good inlaw... yeye man...
Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by silvoclaira: 3:46am On Jul 31, 2022
With PeterObi of Labour Party we stand
PETEROBI 2023

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Mamaafrik1(m): 4:03am On Jul 31, 2022
All this saboteurs,this Tinubu is going to be another Akintola in the south.
Omaseooooooooo,he will be used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Bluntguy: 4:08am On Jul 31, 2022
APC now means Ancestors Presidential Candidates

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by ican2020: 4:37am On Jul 31, 2022
Fact check where are thou?
Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Karlovich: 4:52am On Jul 31, 2022
embarassed There's no need for that because his handlers are aware that Emilokan Agbado is older than 85 years of age. Adeboye at 80 looks healthier than the cocaine gobbler and he must never be elected to lead the country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Billygee2u: 6:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Chinjo2:
Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by ajekpaks(m): 6:26am On Jul 31, 2022
they
Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Bobloco: 6:32am On Jul 31, 2022
To APC urchins, Agbadorites, jagabandits etc

Tee Mac has challenged you all to prove him wrong that the Emilokan crooner is not 86 years old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by PandoraObi: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Igbos pushed the guy
Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by femisplash: 6:49am On Jul 31, 2022
Racoon:

Another TMC lie bursted while the Nation, Tinubu's propaganda news media said Tee Mac have recounted and apologised for saying the truth. Those who live by lies and propaganda will die by lies and propaganda.
He alleged Tinubu is 86 years, that's to say Tinubu is older than OBJ and MKO. Which applies that Tinubu was 60 when he became Governor of Lagos State. Is it not funny that you guys hardly engage your brains before believing any hogwash thrown at you. Anything to disparage whoever you hate is fine by you regardless how stupid the propaganda. He who alleges must prove, we expect you wailers to provide the proof of your claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by falcon01: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Tee mac will soon get verified on twitter and facebook
Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2022
I thought some deluded Tinubu supporters that knew him more than his family said the Teemac on Facebook was fake?

Fakeness has beclouded every aspect of their judgement to the extent that it's only perspective they can see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by princepeter566: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2022
God bless u tee Mac.
My grandpa died at 90 and he still walk straight.
Stand straight
And his hand is not shaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Doubleoh7: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2022
Shouldn't it worry Tinubu's camp more that this Tee Mac's original statement was a private chat with a Tinubu 'supporter and defender', who knowing how much such statement will damage his presidential pursuit, choose to leak it to the public? I really pity that man cos I believe a huge number of the people surrounding him just wants to eat their own share of the largesse and end up betraying the man. Time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by AntonVince: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2022
I was waiting for this affirmation from Tee-Mac.
The age-cheating octogenarian thief and his cretins’ desperation knows no bound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Racoon(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
I thought some deluded Tinubu supporters that knew him more than his family said the Teemac on Facebook was fake? Fakeness has beclouded every aspect of their judgement to the extent that it's only perspective they can see.
Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong
https://thenigerialawyer.com/tinubus-age-tee-mac-challenges-apc-to-prove-him-wrong/

Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Gondonu: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hehehe! Make una take am easy.
Re: Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong by Salewa97: 1:10am On Aug 02, 2022
May god continue to bless Tinubu. BAT/SHET23 is still a goal.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally / 2023: Goodluck Jonathan Backs Atiku/okowa Presidential Bid / Photos: Peter Obi Accused Of Using IPOB As Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.