Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Guys!!! I Have Finally Made A Decision!!! Data Science And Analytics That Is It. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Guys!!! I Have Finally Made A Decision!!! Data Science And Analytics That Is It. (553 Views)

Between computer science and software engineering / What Is Data Science And Its Application / Which Is Best For Data Science And Analytics? R Or Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! I Have Finally Made A Decision!!! Data Science And Analytics That Is It. by Vanzcharles(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
I created a thread earlier on being confused on how or what to expect from data science and analytics. Having spoken with few people, I think I have decided data science and analytics is where I want to dedicate my time in the tech field.
But my major concerns are thus:
1. I am a complete noob, I don't exactly know where to start from. Should I get the analytics first(I.e understanding excel and others).
2. What programming language I need to learn.l?
3. How do I go about it.
4. What minimum system specification (PC) is required that I use for data science and analytics? ( this is important).
Re: Guys!!! I Have Finally Made A Decision!!! Data Science And Analytics That Is It. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Vanzcharles:
I created a thread earlier on being confused on how or what to expect from data science and analytics. Having spoken with few people, I think I have decided data science and analytics is where I want to dedicate my time in the tech field.
But my major concerns are thus:
1. I am a complete noob, I don't exactly know where to start from. Should I get the analytics first(I.e understanding excel and others).
2. What programming language I need to learn.l?
3. How do I go about it.
4. What minimum system specification (PC) is required that I use for data science and analytics? ( this is important).

Me personally I don't know, you can ask GREATIGBOMAN as he knows everything about programming
Re: Guys!!! I Have Finally Made A Decision!!! Data Science And Analytics That Is It. by Decapheno(f): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
1. Start by getting an overview of what you're actually getting into by taking an introductory/beginner course like the Google Data Analytics. Then, learn excel, SQL, Tableau, Python, in that order. Check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6641418/data-analyst-science-smart-way
2. Python and/or R but, that will be later on
4. 16 GB RAM, 14+ inch screen, core i5 or i7, SSD, speed above 2 Ghz

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! I Have Finally Made A Decision!!! Data Science And Analytics That Is It. by Vanzcharles(m): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2022
Decapheno:
1. Start by getting an overview of what you're actually getting into by taking an introductory/beginner course like the Google Data Analytics. Then, learn excel, SQL, Tableau, Python, in that order. Check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6641418/data-analyst-science-smart-way
2. Python and/or R but, that will be later on
4. 16 GB RAM, 14+ inch screen, core i5 or i7, SSD, speed above 2 Ghz

Thanks a bunch
Re: Guys!!! I Have Finally Made A Decision!!! Data Science And Analytics That Is It. by Vanzcharles(m): 12:43am On Jun 12, 2022
Think4Myself:

Me personally I don't know, you can ask GREATIGBOMAN as he knows everything about programming

Thanks I really appreciate your contribution

(1) (Reply)

Software / Training Center For Secure Software Lifecycle Compliance In Nigeria Or Ghana / Informatica Online Training Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.