Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

2023: What Is Our Ultimate Objective As We Prepare For The Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: What Is Our Ultimate Objective As We Prepare For The Election? (286 Views)

2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye / Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes / My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: What Is Our Ultimate Objective As We Prepare For The Election? by ime2010: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
It is important we reflect on the past, assess the present and prepare for the future.

In my few years in life, the last 7-years of the current administration has been the worst of times to experience. Before the global inflation and other external factors that contributed to a seemingly collapse system, the current government on several platform de-marketed this country and made it difficult for serious investors to choose Nigeria as their investment destination.

I believe we will not forget in a hurry EndSARS, lazy Nigerian youth, etc. We have also experience first hand increase in prices of commodity, insecurity across the country, lost of jobs, collapse of business, increase taxes, increase debt profile and squandering of borrowed money, the list is endless...

While we hope to survive the next one year, the same APC government are presenting us with another weak old man to continue from the pains we have endured in the last 7-years. Imagine people considering Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country that security has collapse and widely suspected to be from Islamist jihads. We currently have a christian as VP, and things are this way... What will happen when only Muslims are running the economy.

At this point, I think we need to keep all sentiments aside and clearly define our objective and pursue it. APC failure has made PDP hero in governance and the best we have experience so far.

For me, Nigerian objective should be to send APC out of Aso Rock. Their incompetent is legendary from an incumbent government and should be rejected by all Nigerians.

Your views are welcome.

1 Like

Re: 2023: What Is Our Ultimate Objective As We Prepare For The Election? by PoliteActivist: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good objective, but specifically, that one of two OLD, EXTREMELY CORRUPT men (one of them obviously sick) NOT become president of our country, after we just barely survived 8 terrible years of another sick, old man!

1 Like

Re: 2023: What Is Our Ultimate Objective As We Prepare For The Election? by ime2010: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Good objective, but specifically, that one of two OLD, EXTREMELY CORRUPT men (one of them obviously sick) NOT become president of our country, after we just barely survived 8 terrible years of another sick, old man!

Let's observe how events unfold.

Unquestionably, PO is the best candidate. However, we need to carefully observe his acceptability across the entire country. If his team do not consolidate his acceptance and structures within this short time frame, then we rather vote PDP that dividing vote and giving APC an advantage to return BAT. That's my humble submission
Re: 2023: What Is Our Ultimate Objective As We Prepare For The Election? by PoliteActivist: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2022
ime2010:

Let's observe how events unfold.

Unquestionably, PO is the best candidate. However, we need to carefully observe his acceptability across the entire country. If his team do not consolidate his acceptance and structures within this short time frame, then we rather vote PDP that dividing vote and giving APC an advantage to return BAT. That's my humble submission

Well, your humble submission is faulty. And I recognise your coded campaign for PDP. See, ATHIEku and Tinubu are cut from the same cloth. So also APC is indistinguishable from PDP - infact politicians constantly seamlessly move from one to the other. So if it's not MPO, it matters not a whit to us who of the other two gets in.

#MovementMPO!!!
#GenerationMPO!!!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi On Endsars / Allow The Plaintiffs To Sink With Their Failed Burden- Nwoko Tells Court / Breaking: Okowa With Atiku Latest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.