Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Always Pray To God Not To Meet Antagonists During Your Adversity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Always Pray To God Not To Meet Antagonists During Your Adversity (437 Views)

Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Pray To God Not To Meet Antagonists During Your Adversity by Carbonated: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
This powerful message and advise Is for people going through difficult moment. Always seek God's direction In everything you want to embark on, Always pray not to encounter more adversities when looking for help or assistance out there.

What I went through and experienced last year and early this year due to some hustling decision was heart wrenching and devastating.

I will advise you hold on very tight to God. Only "Almighty God" & "The Powers That Be Upon The Universe" can truly liberate any Human going through difficult moments. Hold On To ALMIGHTY GOD please. Anyone who has God has everything In Life..

8 Likes

Re: Always Pray To God Not To Meet Antagonists During Your Adversity by OutofEden: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Carbonated:
Yes you

Antagonists During Your Adversaries . Rewrite
Re: Always Pray To God Not To Meet Antagonists During Your Adversity by Carbonated: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
I give all thanks and glory to Almighty God & The Powers That Be Upon The Universe. I'm forever grateful.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here !!! / Home Items For Declutter In Gbagada, Lagos / Which Way To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.