Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Christians And Muslims, Who Loves Themselves More? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims, Who Loves Themselves More? (149 Views)

Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? / Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Muslims, Who Loves Themselves More? by Goodplace: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
People have argued that between muslim faithfuls and Christians who loves each other more. In terms of help and many others?
Re: Christians And Muslims, Who Loves Themselves More? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Muslims of course.
Christians are divided by denominations. Even within the same local church it's not uncommon to have strong factions. Many Christians don't actually follow Christ's teachings.
Objectivity is also more common among Christians, they don't put religion first when dealing with you.

Why the question, anyway? Love your neighbor as yourself and forget every other thing.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Who Loves Themselves More? by Cypress042(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Muslim show kind of true love more than we christians. Christian laugh, pet and show fake love to their fellow christian around the church premises. After service they fit hit you monday hammer for head undecided
Re: Christians And Muslims, Who Loves Themselves More? by Abizz: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
crows2ravens:
Muslims of course.
Christians are divided by denominations. Even within the same local church it's not uncommon to have strong factions. Many Christians don't actually follow Christ's teachings.
Christians are more divided because of denominations? Has this divisiveness led to physical wars and deaths between these denominations? Let's not even talk about other Islamic countries fighting each other because of their supports of certain sects.
Just tell me why the Shites were murdered in cold blood by their supposed Islamic brothers?
I pray tell.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Who Loves Themselves More? by Abizz: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cypress042:
Muslim show kind of true love more than we christians. Christian laugh, pet and show fake love to their fellow christian around the church premises. After service they fit hit you monday hammer for head undecided
You lots do not know the difference between an individual thing and a religion-driven thing.
I am a Christian, I won't stoop this low to show fake love. Does this change me to a Muslim?
Re: Christians And Muslims, Who Loves Themselves More? by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:31am On Jun 12, 2022
I have lived in both core Muslims and Christians environment. Muslims show more genuine love to one another. Just travel to any country you haven't been before and identify yourself as a Muslim,fellow Muslims there will take you in ,cloth ,feed and accomodate you . Even offer you a job . But Christians in that country will never help you if you are a Christian.

I was homeless the first time I arrive in South Africa from Nigeria. No church ever gave me accomodation as a Christian. Even pastors rejected me . It was even sinners that gave me accomodation and job .

Majority of Christians are the most wicked humans on earth . The smile with their lips but already buried you in the grave with their heart . atleast if a Muslim hate you he will make it very clear to you.

I'm a Christian

(1) (Reply)

Love Is In The Details / Archbishop Kaigama Warns Catholic Priests Says Church Won't Allow Personality Cu / Pure Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.