Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,942 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? (1464 Views)

A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Jackanda1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
I have been on nairaland for many years and i haven't seen an atheist who claimed to be an ex-muslim.

It seems we have alot of atheist who were former christians, but no ex muslim atall. Atleast i'm yet to see one.

Are there any ex-muslims on nairaland? Asking for a friend?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by izonborn098(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Christianity is more like a fraud
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by iammo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
As a Muslim, and a Yoruba man, who read Quran, Torah , Books of Moses and bible with open honest mind.

Combine that with my knowledge of Odu Ifa

I personally think Gods exist, supreme being exist, after life exist

Islam just give me solutions to my prayers faster
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by DonBenny77(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Cos they will be tracked and hacked to death for blasphemy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2023
DonBenny77:

Lies!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Kukutenla: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2023
You wan make dem cut off your head ba

5 Likes

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Jackanda1(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

Lies!
So what is the punishment for apostasy in islam?

1 Like

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by CodeTemplar: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2023
Interdepartmental movemeg with a kingdom is hard to come by.
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by saladinnoir: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2023
Jackanda1:
I have been on nairaland for many years and i haven't seen an atheist who claimed to be an ex-muslim.

It seems we have alot of atheist who were former christians, but no ex muslim atall. Atleast i'm yet to see one.

That's because most nairalanders are Christians. It's a demographic thing

2 Likes

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Jackanda1(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Interdepartmental movemeg with a kingdom is hard to come by.
What do you mean?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by chinasaekpere: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2023
Jackanda1:

Imams do not really act fraudulently like many pastors, so it doesn't give their followers a reason to doubt them. Most atheists who were Christians started questioning the religion the moment they start perceiving that their pastors are acting fraudulently and started defrauding them via seed sewing, tithe and offering. In actual sense, fraudulent pastors play a lot of role to why people start to question the authenticity of Christianity. And then, when they start questioning, some of them move farther away until they become atheist.

How many times have you seen imams living flabouyantly like pastors?

Most Muslims just practice their religion and do not turn it into business. Christianity today is more of a business venture than a religion and the smart ones will not patronize the charlatans hence Christianity produces more atheists than Islam.

I must also add that christianity as a religion is more liberal than Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by atheistconverta: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2023
Jackanda1:

There's one with the moniker, xmuslim. If I'm correct, it's the same person that has the moniker, Aaliyu or so.
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jackanda1:
So what is the punishment for apostasy in islam?

Apostasy to an Islamic state is akin to treason!

It's death if the criminal does not repent!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by LordReed(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2023
Jackanda1:

There at least 2 I know of on here, Xmuslim and tintingz.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Jackanda1(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Meaning if one of your sibbling decides to leave Islam, you would slaughter them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Bacteriologist(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Jackanda1:
Meaning if one of your sibbling decides to leave Islam, you would slaughter them.

Tell you all you need to know about that silly religion called Islam.

In fact, it's not a religion anymore, Islam is nothing but a death cult created by a blood thirsty paedophile called Mohammed.

Christianity is garbage, but it's already a million times better than Islam because of its less violent stance.

@OP, there are many atheists in Islam as there are in Christianity. The difference is atheist Muslims are less vocal than we their Christian counterparts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Xmuslim: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
LordReed:

There at least 2 I know of on here, Xmuslim and tintingz.
Long time mate.

I don't know if I can call myself an atheist though. I think agnostic describes me better.

Even though I know with certainty that Allah is fake and the gods in all the religions that I know are imaginaries, I still reserve a space in my mind for the possibility of a superpower or group of superior beings that initiate the existence of the universe and what it contains.

I don't know what that entity or group of entities is though and I'm okay with "I don't know" rather than following any religion and pretending as if I know.

Putting it in a better perspective. I'm atheistic towards the god of Islam and other religions that I know of. But I'm agnostic regarding whether the universe and what it contains have originator(s)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by LordReed(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Xmuslim:
Long time mate.

I don't know if I can call myself an atheist though. I think agnostic describes me better.

Even though I know with certainty that Allah is fake and the gods in all the religions that I know are imaginaries, I still reserve a space in my mind for the possibility of a superpower or group of superior beings that initiate the existence of the universe and what it contains.

I don't know what that entity or group of entities is though and I'm okay with "I don't know" rather than following any religion and pretending as if I know.

Hey man. Been awhile. Hope you are good.

That's alright these days I am less bothered by the labels people use to describe themselves. That they express themselves without ambiguity or dissembling is more important to me.

What you been up to? Hardly see you around these parts.
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Xmuslim: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bacteriologist:

Tell you all you need to know about that silly religion called Islam.

In fact, it's not a religion anymore, Islam is nothing but a death cult created by a blood thirsty paedophile called Mohammed.

Christianity is garbage, but it's already a million times better than Islam because of its less violent stance.

@OP, there are many atheists in Islam as there are in Christianity. The difference is atheist Muslims are less vocal than we their Christian counterparts.

@bolded part. 100% because of the death penalty and other horrible consequences. Islam is a cult

2 Likes

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Xmuslim: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
LordReed:

Hey man. Been awhile. Hope you are good.

That's alright these days I am less bothered by the labels people use to describe themselves. That they express themselves without ambiguity or dissembling is more important to me.

What you been up to? Hardly see you around these parts.

Yes mate

Putting it in a better perspective. I'm atheistic towards the god of Islam and other religions that I know of. But I'm agnostic regarding whether the universe and what it contains have originator(s)

I've been fine but busy enjoying life after leaving Islam. Life is better without the restriction of religion.

By the way, I left Islam and created this username while living in Saudi Arabia. I realized the risk was too high because if the authority should noticed me, I won't have my head again. I still went to Makkah for UMMRAH after my apostasy so that colleagues at work won't notice me and I attended prayers.

I am now living in one of the European countries peacefully. It is a relief I left Saudi unscratched after living there for over 5 years

2 Likes

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Xmuslim: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

Snap out of this cultist mentality. Religion should be a choice. Apostasy and treason are not the same. Muhammad himself would be surprised that you belief this stuff.
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Xmuslim: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
atheistconverta:
There's one with the moniker, xmuslim. If I'm correct, it's the same person that has the moniker, Aaliyu or so.
not the same moniker though. He is Hausa, I am Yoruba
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by LordReed(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Xmuslim:

Yes mate

I've been fine but busy enjoying life after leaving Islam. Life is better without the restriction of religion.

By the way, I left Islam and created this username while living in Saudi Arabia. I realized the risk was too high because if the authority should noticed me, I won't have my head again. I still went to Makkah for UMMRAH after my apostasy so that colleagues at work won't notice me and I attended prayers.

I am now living in one of the European countries peacefully. It is a relief I left Saudi unscratched after living there for over 5 years

Good grief man, you were lucky! Glad you are well and safe. Fuçk all repressive governments.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by 1Sharon(f): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
There was one on this forum many years ago.
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Xmuslim: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
LordReed:

Good grief man, you were lucky! Glad you are well and safe. Fuçk all repressive governments.
thanks man
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by MightySparrow: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2023

AntiChristian:

Lies!

Another lie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Jackanda1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
iammo:
As a Muslim, and a Yoruba man, who read Quran, Torah , Books of Moses and bible with open honest mind.

I never knew people get answers to their prayers in islam. I thought this was only a christian thing. Wow
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Jackanda1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
Xmuslim:

@bolded part. 100% because of the death penalty and other horrible consequences. Islam is a cult
I'm actually shocked to see an ex-muslim for the first time.

I'm even more shocked that your family members or ex-brethren have not slashed your throat. How have you been surviving?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by MohammadSAW: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
iammo:

You are a YORUBA MUSLIM?
LOL.
In the north there's this stereotype about Yoruba Muslims and it's true.
You guys can never engage in the goal to Islamized NIGERIA which is the request of Allah.
You guys and christians are basically KAFIRIS at different level.
ku masu cin amana ne.
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Jackanda1(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2023
MohammadSAW:

You guys can never engage in the goal to Islamized NIGERIA which is the request of Allah.
You guys and christians are basically KAFIRIS at different level..
Stop been delusional, Nigeria would never become an Islamic state.
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by LordReed(m): 7:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Jackanda1:
Stop been delusional, Nigeria would never become an Islamic state.

Probably a troll.
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2023
MohammadSAW:

You are a YORUBA MUSLIM?
LOL.
In the north there's this stereotype about Yoruba Muslims and it's true.
You guys and christians are basically KAFIRIS at different level.
ku masu cin amana ne.

Islamize which of the Nigeria?
Y'all have Niger Republic to yourselves na...
Christians in Nigeria already have their problems coming and this shouldn't be one of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tithing: Isn't This Passage In Hebrews Clear Enough On This Issue? / What Was The Good Things Angel Satan The Devil Given To Us? / Pagans Are The Cause Of Killings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.