Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

I'm Interested In My Niece - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Interested In My Niece (3459 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Karleb(m): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Age is really just a number, it explains why you don't have sense at 39.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by wis3(m): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

What else do they do in Nigerian schools? I can't think of anyone who goes there to actually study anymore
Go to owerri, Calarbar and PH you eye go clear.

Meeting guys on campus is not enough sef. They go out on hookups and partying.
Group sex is the norm.

For ever 100 Nigerian students only 10 to 20 actually care about studying and that is in the first 2 semesters. After that the member decreases to like 5 in every 100
sadly, this is just the truth.
Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Mindlog: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2022
wis3:
by open her eyes im sure you mean having multiple partners, which is all the more reason it'd be better if he married her.

"Open" eye in the context of desiring more for her life and not tied down in marriage to a man who has already lived out his youthful phase. Furthering her education gives her the opportunity to mix with her peers both male and females, be in an intimate relationship if she so wishes and may start thinking of marriage 10 years from now.

OP marrying her, is not him playing the role of a Messiah to "save" her from promiscuity but entirely for his selfish reason which is built on infatuation and someone to control.....when she is through with University/Polytechnic education and still wants to marry the OP and their family supports the union, who am I to counter their matured love?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Cheasystickylov: 1:34am On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:
I'm 39 years old and am yet to settle.I run a remote and online business in addition to my work.

I have a niece (daughter of my cousin brother) who lives with one of my relatives.Last two months I travelled home and that was the first time we met.

She's 16 years and in ss2 while am a graduate.We plan to settle together when she's done with school but my family members are pushing back.How do I do?

She's my only option and I can't break up with her.
Just like that. I just tire

1 Like

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Bobloco: 2:17am On Jun 12, 2022
chatinent:
E remain one year to completely accomplish one adage.

......and the adage says, a fool at 40 is a fool for ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Vision101(m): 2:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Marrying cousin's daughter....demon at work. I'm not even looking at the man's desire to pluck unriped fruit.

God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 2:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Nobody has the right to determine your way of life. However, I will advise you to work on yourself and see what the future holds up for you.
Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by RichProminent(m): 4:53am On Jun 12, 2022
Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Richy4(m): 4:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Guys help me catch that guy oooo. Mad man don loose from chain oooo . Catch am , catch am na mad oooooooooooooooooooooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin smiley
No vex.. it was Nurse Titi's fault.. she left ward 316 door opened and unattended to while making a phone call from her abroad boyfriend...
The patient may have left the Ward without any one noticing...
But don't worry, we are on top of the situation now.. he will be caught and returned to the ward.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Emma2Seconds: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2022
Nice one
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin smiley
No vex.. it was Nurse Titi's fault.. she left ward 316 door opened and unattended to while making a phone call from her abroad boyfriend...
The patient may have left the Ward without any one noticing...
But don't worry, we are on top of the situation now.. he will be caught and returned to the ward.. embarassed
Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by henrimoto(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:
I'm 39 years old and am yet to settle.I run a remote and online business in addition to my work.

I have a niece (daughter of my cousin brother) who lives with one of my relatives.Last two months I travelled home and that was the first time we met.

She's 16 years and in ss2 while am a graduate.We plan to settle together when she's done with school but my family members are pushing back.How do I do?

Are you a fulani man by tribe ? Or are you from iran ? If you are not from any of the above... She (niece) is not your only option. That your niece still be pikin o.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by satandeterrible: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2022
henrimoto:
Are you a fulani man by tribe ? Or are you from iran ? If you are not from any of the above... She (niece) is not your only option. That your niece still be pikin o.
Marrying one's niece is an entitlement of Fulani people and not to others?
What stupid talk is this?
Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Rexymania(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2022
What did I just read? Do you feel sexually attracted to this said niece?

1 Like

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by omobolanle881: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Omo.. WtFOmo.. WtF...

1 Like

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Mindlog: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Rexymania:
What did I just read? Do you feel sexually attracted to this said niece?

He is and wants to use marriage as a "honourable"" means to chop her.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by ashawopikin(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2022
O god

1 Like

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by BigCowH0rn: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:

Well then clean my mention in your post. I will clean the original post cos that friend of mine will investigate
Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by frozen70(f): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:

There is one traditional thing to be done for you guys to carry on

Your family knows about it and if they claim they don't know

Then the elders will do the reaserch and come out with findings
Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by AndroBlaze: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:

The problem is more of the age of the girl than your blood tie, seeing as she is the daughter of your cousin so blood tie is even more diluted.

The age of the girl and your desperation are the problems here.

1 Like

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by henrimoto(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
satandeterrible:

Marrying one's niece is an entitlement of Fulani people and not to others?
What stupid talk is this?
which other tribe allow such kind of marriage in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by oilmane(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:

Bro you sure sha say u day ok? 16 years old daughter of your cousin? You're not just a paedophile but a sick one, that is double palava, I hope your folks take you for treatment soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by indodon(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Omo! Some people get urge Sha cry
Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Emmanuel909090: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your cousin's child is not your niece
Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Omoluabi16(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Elope with her just like we see in the movies. You both will live happily ever after.
Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by ashawopikin(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
oilmane:

Bro you sure sha say u day ok? 16 years old daughter of your cousin? You're not just a paedophile but a sick one, that is double palava, I hope your folks take you for treatment soon.
I know nairaland is a faceless forum but at least person suppose get small shame, him need treatment true true
Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Klass99(f): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
39 - 16 = 23.
The age gap is too much and you are related, is that not incest.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by meobizy(f): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Seun Must Chop.
Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Mindlog: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Klass99:
Is this not tantamount to cradle snatching? undecided

If the story is true, he is already sexually with her thus his saying "she's my only option and I can't break up with her".

2 Likes

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by RichProminent(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
meobizy:
Seun Must Chop.
gringrin; Why you won burst me nagrin
Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Klass99(f): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Interested In My Niece by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:
gringrin; Why you won burst me nagrin

Werey grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Spirit Husbands And Spirit Wives / When Will I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.