Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,354 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general (1755 Views)

Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Disowns Statement On Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Eriokanmi: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
The Executive Governor of Ebonyi State, Engineer Chief David Nweze Umahi, has decried the high level of betrayal displayed by delegates from four southeast states of Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Imo, during the just concluded All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential primary election.
Umahi, who took out time to express his displeasure during the maiden matriculation ceremony of the David Umahi Federal University of Medical Sciences, Uburu, said it was a very big shame to the Igbos not to make a statement with their delegates.

Governor Umahi thanked Ebonyi delegates both in the opposition People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and All Progressives Congress (APC) from Ebonyi State, for promoting the interest of Ebonyi people.

The Governor added that he was disappointed with the attitude of the President-General of Ohanaeze, George Obiozor, saying that despite his efforts to make delegates of Igbo extraction to vote for their own during the presidential election, he was still disappointed.

He said, “Let me first deviate a little before I come to what we are doing today. Ebonyi people are wonderful people. It will not be good for me not to take out time to express my gratitude to you after the presidential primary election.
“The presidential election was an eye opener to Ebonyi State. I thank God that through your support we had a victory. We decided to contest so that the Igbo people would not say that we do not have qualified people.

“The Igbo man has five states and we should be asking why. Is there any fairness? Other states have 40 to 50 local government areas. How do you expect an Igbo man to win? But the worst is the attitude of delegates from the southeast. I met with delegates from southeast and begged them to vote for any aspirants from southeast and by doing so we will make a statement.

“Only Ebonyi people in PDP stood for both the PDP and APC. It is a very big shame that our people are crying over marginalisation. I am ashamed of the President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo. He can no longer be my president. It is a very big shame every Igbo man should be weeping for himself. And let me warn the youths in Ebonyi State that those leaders selling us out should not be considered our leaders again.

“You talk about marginalisation and Biafra and I continue to say that Ebonyi State cannot be part of Biafra. I weep for our leaders. There is no amount of lobbying that did not come for me, but I continue to say it is an Igbo man.

“Anyone that comes against the Ebonyi people, I will fight in public to protect the integrity of Ebonyi man. We must aspire and the kingdom of darkness cannot hold Ebonyi down. We have a fighting spirit and we have nothing to be afraid of. When honourable people are needed in the southeast, they will look for Ebonyi people”, he assured.mahi-weeps-for-ndigbo-disowns-ohanaeze-president-general/

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/presidential-primary-umahi-weeps-for-ndigbo-disowns-ohanaeze-president-general/

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Fahdiga(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
It is indeed a disappointing outing for Igbo candidates but why is Umahi always making it look like other Igbos vs Ebonyi people? Is this a sign of inferiority complex or what?

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Ready100: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ranting as usual wink smiley
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by lathrowinger: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Dreambeat: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nonsense talk from the head of the sabos himself

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Crixxx: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mumu man. Gave up so easily. Go to your party APGA. But delegates disappointed big time abi them follow chop tinubu dollars?
Delegates be the problem we have
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Bomboiy: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Umahi should lick his wounds,he should have never expected anything good from PDP and APC.

When it comes to competency, umahi is heads and shoulders above Tinubu. But then he doesn't have Lagos State tax return to spend on delegates.

Umahi should join Labour party, Okwute is building from the scratch.
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Esama: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
They are still shouting peter obi up and down like obi is a saint.

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by PussyMiners: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Correct and courageous man unlike the effeminate lying machine called Pandora obiTUARY

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Crixxx: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
PussyMiners:
Correct and courageous man unlike the effeminate lying machine called Pandora obiTUARY

Tinubu supporter spotted. Your hate ends on your phone browser. If Peter Obi house boy employ you, na speed you go use Dy present for him quarters.

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Armaggedon: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Somebody should give him a cup. i want to see how his tears taste.
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Crixxx: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dreambeat:
Nonsense talk from the head of the sabos himself

Me I weak
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Anambragully: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
He's right . Those 4 states betrayed the south east

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Henix(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
It is indeed a disappointing outing for Igbo candidates but why is Umahi always making it look like other Igbos vs Ebonyi people? Is this a sign of inferiority complex or what?

Abakalike man and inferiority complex are like 5 and 6
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by jimyjames(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Esama:
They are still shouting peter obi up and down like obi is a saint.
Your comment is contrary to what umahi is weeping about, the igbos should be shouting atiku or tinubu if that's the case

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by ChoCho54(f): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wayray dey disguise !
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by jimyjames(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Anambragully:
He's right . Those 4 states betrayed the south east
Umahi as the chairman of South East Governor's is the cause of all the problems in South East, he was the reason ESN was created when he refused to set up a regional security to protect farmers in South East when everyone was begging them to do so

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Anambragully: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
Not so, the rest of the 4 states sold out and that's the truth. Imagine if Ebonyi sold out ,how it would have been. That's why I'm laughing at people making noise about Peter obi on social media, the rest of the igbo states aside Ebonyi will sell him out, is it not money? Wasn't the same money shared to Ebonyi delegates yet they stood their ground . Let us face the truth sometimes

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Anambragully: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Henix:

Abakalike man and inferiority complex are like 5 and 6
He's telling you the truth, same sell out will even happen to obi. So the insults should be directed to your worthless father
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Anambragully: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
jimyjames:

Umahi as the chairman of South East Governor's is the cause of all the problems in South East, he was the reason ESN was created when he refused to set up a regional security to protect farmers in South East when everyone was begging them to do so
Only umahi can't single handedly create regional security without the agreement of the others , this you should have known

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by jimyjames(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Anambragully:

Only umahi can't single handedly create regional security without the agreement of the others , this you should have known
He is the chairman and was the one that clearly said South East doesn't need any regional security, and he was verbally attacking Igbos calling them jokers

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Anambragully: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
jimyjames:

He is the chairman and was the one that clearly said South East doesn't need any regional security, and he was verbally attacking Igbos calling them jokers
Then the rest nko? Obiano clearly stated they had Anambra Vigilante, what abiut the others, what was their response?
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by freemanq(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
No be your mate dey share Dollar? You want free vote just like dat big shame on you
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by jimyjames(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Anambragully:

Then the rest nko? Obiano clearly stated they had Anambra Vigilante, what abiut the others, what was their response?
umahi's position as chairman of the South East governor's means the other governor's see him as a leader, he made no effort whatsoever till things got out of hand, besides at that time the Fulani attacks were more in ebonyi and Enugu

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Oshodipikin: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please tell them. When money is more important than heritage.
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by onumadu: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Umahi is a funny man. lol
Is he blind to Peter Obi, or is Obi not an Igbo man?
Can't he see South east youths massing out to get their PVC to vote for Obi?
Must Igbo vote for APC/PDP before Umahi sees them working together?
Whenever we mention those who betrayed South East, Umahi must take the lead position on that list!
Umahi must understand that Ndigbo have moved on from APC/PDP.
He can stay there and lament all he wants; we have moved on.
Lubbish! cheesy

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Ebubu: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by mabea: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Crixxx:

Me I weak
But Umahi is right. I was flabbergasted after PDP primaries. The cry for Igbo president is nothing but a ruse.
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by mabea: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Honestly I wonder when Igbos will learn to work together. Look at labour party, an Igbo man is dragging it with Obi
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Ezehillary(m): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Efulefu
Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by PussyMiners: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Crixxx:

Tinubu supporter spotted. Your hate ends on your phone browser. If Peter Obi house boy employ you, na speed you go use Dy present for him quarters.
Pandorian vagabond spotted .
Perhaps you mistake everyone for your unfortunate parents .
Tell them to go and look for employment under peter obiTUARY's houseboy.

You are here supporting Peter pandora obiTUARY on empty belly while his pre pubertal daughter boasts of millions of dollars in her pandora account grin grin

Re: Presidential Primary: Umahi Weeps For Ndigbo, Disowns Ohanaeze President-general by Ekpeitit(m): 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Biafrans have always betrayed and will always betray eachother,all they care about is money.
Biafrans are useless.
You want other Nigerians to vote for you but you can't even vote for yourselves.

After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures / Throwback Photo Of NEPA Engineer Preparing To Go On A Line Patrol By Helicopter / Breaking: Jubilation In Kaduna As Dr. Tafida Returns To PDP