Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

You Must Cut Off Your Finger Before You Marry Us - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / You Must Cut Off Your Finger Before You Marry Us (723 Views)

Before You Say; "Cut Soap For Me", Read This. / ARRANGED MARRIAGE - If You Get Her Pregnant Must Would You Marry Her? / Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Cut Off Your Finger Before You Marry Us by Xtension247(m): 3:40am On Jun 12, 2022
Dani tribe in Papua Guinea, Indonesia ��..

At marriage, a man must cut off the finger of his right hand and present it to the bride as a dowry for her..

And if he wants to divorce her, he cuts off two fingers of his left hand, but if he dies, his wife cuts off the ten fingers of her hand as a sign of her fidelity to him and that she will not marry a man after him.

Whether you marry, divorce or die... there are fingers that must be cut off.

Re: You Must Cut Off Your Finger Before You Marry Us by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 12, 2022
country of the cannibals
Re: You Must Cut Off Your Finger Before You Marry Us by Freestainworld(m): 5:25am On Jun 12, 2022
Country of cutting fingers.
Re: You Must Cut Off Your Finger Before You Marry Us by chigoziri2403(m): 6:04am On Jun 12, 2022
What of men that marry more than one wife?
How many will Yul edochie cut
Re: You Must Cut Off Your Finger Before You Marry Us by scrolldown88: 6:43am On Jun 12, 2022
chigoziri2403:
What of men that marry more than one wife?
How many will Yul edochie cut

Fingers and toes
Gotta go
grin

1 Like

Re: You Must Cut Off Your Finger Before You Marry Us by robinso01(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2022
Then i will rathep pick up God's call to be reverend father. No b by force to marry.
Re: You Must Cut Off Your Finger Before You Marry Us by temitope27(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Wahala, I go remain single forever be that oo(•‿•)

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Cultural Twerking / Help Me With Nigerian Language / Do U Know That You Can Easily Own A Brand New Laptop With Just N15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.