Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE (10380 Views)

Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark / Awo And The Creation Of States [1987] By Ken Saro Wiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by aljharem3: 1:04am On Jul 22, 2011
lagcity:

this dude, you make me laugh the way you play all sides. i swear you'll be a great politician. i'm not into too much talk. don't you think it is better to just create the state by yourselves (ibo and northerners) rather than talk about it on NL. you guys don't need yoruba permission to form festac state. it is no big deal.

thank you, first we need to get our ak's ready incase of OPC madness and i hope my igbo brothers would not betray me and my people. cool
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by Ekiti1: 1:10am On Jul 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ I'm not Ekiti1 just in cas one insane mind wants to bring a double ID ish up
no dear, you are not me. We are just on the same side.
An igbo state inside Lagos? I laugh in ibo.
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 22, 2011
Ekiti1:

no dear, you are not me. We are just on the same side.
An igbo state inside Lagos? I laugh in ibo.

Yes o, omo mi daada. cheesy
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by lagcity(m): 2:22am On Jul 22, 2011
alj_harem:

thank you, first we need to get our ak's ready incase of OPC madness and i hope my igbo brothers would not betray me and my people. cool

guy, u dey fall my hand ooo. haba, don't u know your history? you will do better by yourself, forget the ibo. ibos can't win a war if their lives depended on it.
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by MeandSum: 2:42am On Jul 22, 2011

"even the small small contracts are still outsourced, could you believe that ? he asked. "

Igbo man as usual, always thinking of how to get rich on other peoples back. Ask yourself, how many of the Hausas or Yorubas leaving in the east get any contract from the state government in the east before you start making noise in the west.
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by bashr4: 3:53am On Jul 22, 2011
MeandSum:

Igbo man as usual, always thinking of how to get rich on other peoples back. Ask yourself, how many of the Hausas or Yorubas leaving in the east get any contract from the state government in the east before you start making noise in the west.

any how many igbos sat down in their house waiting for contract to come to them?
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by igboboy1(m): 5:31am On Jul 22, 2011
I would not want to be a bini, urhobo, isoko, itsekiri etc (no offence), I want to be part of a group that at the mere mention people fear, dem start planning, I am happy when Yoruba see igbo on anything dem dey shiver, na so e suppose be,

I'll start opening lots of igbo thread just to see those anumans flock grin grin

IGBO KWENU
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by lagcity(m): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2011
igbo boy:

I would not want to be a bini, urhobo, isoko, itsekiri etc (no offence), I want to be part of a group that at the mere mention people fear, dem start planning, I am happy when Yoruba see igbo on anything dem dey shiver, na so e suppose be,

I'll start opening lots of igbo thread just to see those anumans flock grin grin

IGBO KWENU
grin grin grin grin. maybe it's because they don't want to be eaten shocked? have u ever thought of that? dogs shiver at the sight of chinese ppl too
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by seunlayi(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2011
igbo boy:

IGBO KWENU
lagcity:

grin grin grin grin. maybe it's because they don't want to be eaten shocked? have u ever thought of that? dogs shiver at the sight of chinese ppl too

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by igboboy1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2011
lagcity:

o boy how much for fresh liver? i dey H as in serious Hunger
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by aljharem(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2011
igbo boy:

o boy how much for fresh liver? i dey H as in serious Hunger
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked hungry shocked shocked shocked shocked igbo shocked shocked shocked shocked human shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked food shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by seanet02: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2011
Hehe, so ibosians man wan create Their own ibotic state in Lagos? Am off to my babalawo, i don get ready source for the 20 heads i need to do that money ritual. Twenty ibosians heads free of charge.
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by aljharem(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2011
seanet02:

Hehe, so ibosians man wan create Their own ibotic state in Lagos? Am off to my babalawo, i don get ready source for the 20 heads i need to do that money ritual. Twenty ibosians heads free of charge.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked human shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ritual shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked yoruba shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked babalawo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by VoodooDoll(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2011
I think we should push for the creation of Yoruba states in Borno and Anambra,

Once Nigeria breaks in two, Odua Republic can use those states to test atomic bombs and other WMDS!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by Ekiti1: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Yes o, omo mi daada.  cheesy
checked your profile.
shocked momo, mi mo pe wo ti darugbo to bee. eye rugbo. lol.
awon ajokuta ma momi fe ni state leko.

It is where there is no land that we argue over who can win a wrestling contest. There is land now, try it and see.
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by Ekiti1: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2011
alj harem:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked human shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ritual shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked yoruba shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked babalawo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yes ooo. Very soon we will have many yoruba millionaires. From rituals made with atohunrinwas head of course.

Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by funkiibaby(f): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2011
I was born and brought up in Festac town, lovely place till the igbo moved in.Some of them living in shops (some of them who have given my beloved town a bad name doing 417 not to talk of armed robbery, blood money)beer parlours everywhere, the place is disgusting now cry angry!.
Igbo's think they are lot of them in Festac, when push comes to shove then the penny will drop that the population of yoruba's are far more than the Igbo's.
If you guys want a new state,pack your Ghana must go bags and get on the bus from maza-maza and the way you go!.
Good riddance to bad rubbish angry angry angry!!!
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by selingel: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2011
Another senseless thread!.
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by macjive01: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2011
Abeg is it written anywhere that the state will be an Igbo state ? Rather they even harped on the diversity of the area as a reason.
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by igboboy1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2011
funkibaby , why dont your Yoruba people just do it na, everytime na "when" "if" since the days of awo una dey talk talk talk and no action, walahai i neva see una type b4, only mouths,

Bloody cowards,

Well igbos shall remain in Lagos for eternity whether u like am or not, make e pepper ur flesh ime
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by Peakmme(f): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2011
it's confirm. The worst people u can stay with in your land are the igbos. This is for real guys, no kidding. This should serve as a warning to other tribes. Decease from selling lands to igbos. Right now in my state the youths are pushing for that. No more selling of land to igbos in my state. At best they'd be tenants, lol. And if they try anything we chase them like they did to them in maiduguri. Fearful but noisy lot these igbos i tell u. wink
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by Ekiti1: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2011
igbo boy:

funkibaby , why dont your Yoruba people just do it na, everytime na "when" "if" since the days of awo una dey talk talk talk and no action, walahai i neva see una type b4, only mouths,

Bloody cowards,

Well igbos shall remain in Lagos for eternity whether u like am or not, make e pepper your flesh ime
You are the ones that want an igbo state inside yorubaland. Start and see what will happen. slowpoke.
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by Ekiti1: 12:02am On Jul 23, 2011
WTF? I typed m.o.r.o.n. Not slow poke.
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by aljharem(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2011
Ekiti1:

WTF? I typed m.o.r.o.n. Not slow poke.

it changes it self. Thanks to seun
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by aljharem(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2011
igbo boy:

Bloody cowards,

Well igbos shall remain in Lagos for eternity whether u like am or not, make e pepper your flesh ime

grin grin grin grin grin grin no mind them. tomorrow meet in mile 12 make u buy weapon come so we can start our own MEND for state avocation
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by tpia5: 12:56am On Jul 23, 2011
festac isnt even a word for goodness sake.
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by igboboy1(m): 4:12am On Jul 23, 2011
Ekiti1:

You are the ones that want an igbo state inside yorubaland. Start and see what will happen. slowpoke.

ANuofia, wetin concern me concern lagos, I dont live there, Dont give 2 foccks about it,

No be say if it happen una go do anything sef, Bunch of cowards,
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by igboboy1(m): 4:13am On Jul 23, 2011
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin grin no mind them. tomorrow meet in mile 12 make u buy weapon come so we can start our own MEND for state avocation

Nah am good, i'll it up to those living in lagos to do the carnage, lagos is not my cup of tea
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by Ekiti1: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2011
alj harem:

it changes it self. Thanks to seun
Yeah. Thanks.

igbo boy:

ANuofia, wetin concern me concern lagos, I dont live there, Dont give 2 foccks about it,

No be say if it happen una go do anything sef, Bunch of cowards,

Lol. come to Lagos and start it so you can see what we will do. Dont forget, many Yoruba millionaires will emerge via money rituals using atohunrinwas head, e.g yours.
By the way you are the bloody coward. Come to Lagos and start the state creation first, then I will know you are not a coward. grin grin

Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by igboboy1(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2011
Ekiti1:

Lol. come to Lagos and start it so you can see what we will do. Dont forget, many Yoruba millionaires will emerge via money rituals using atohunrinwas head, e.g yours.
By the way you are the bloody coward. Come to Lagos and start the state creation first, then I will know you are not a coward. grin grin

wetin consign me consign lagos na, I am perfectly fine where i dey,

stop making silly requests cos u are looking like a retard

Well u still remain a coward though
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by Ekiti1: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2011
igbo boy:

wetin consign me consign lagos na, I am perfectly fine where i dey,

stop making silly requests cos u are looking like a slowpoke

Well u still remain a coward though

@bold, get off this thread immediately. Ajokutamamumi
Re: Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE by seanet02: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
Ibosians are cowards, that was how they threaten to declare biafra in Lagos, OPC told them to try it and see hell na em every ibosians dey ran go their village

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did The Military Really Deny Muhammadu Buhari's Claim? / Pantami's FUTO Professorial Fraud And Odious Comparisons By Farooq Kperogi / Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.