Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts (12396 Views)

World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP / World Bank To FG: Reform Now To Stop Further Slide Into Extreme Poverty / 1.1m Nigerians Slip Into Extreme Poverty In Four Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lawlab254:

Where's the link? Why didn't you start your defence by pointing out that Tinubu admitted that he made a mistake?

Well, methinks he didn't make a mistake. He knew the youth are unemployed and he felt that the best way to employ them was by recruiting them into the Army. He saying that he made a mistake was just damage control.

But then, I will give him the benefit of doubt, since he said he made a mistake.

May the best candidate win.

I didn't even see the 50 million in that post of yours.

The only thing I wanted to do was point out the problem with addressing a post in isolation.

It is obviously a mistake because 50 million is certainly too much to draft into the military
Re: More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts by Lawlab254: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

It is obviously a mistake because 50 million is certainly too much to draft into the military

Good. At least we can agree on one thing.
Re: More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts by Taiggarr: 6:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Lawlab254:

Wow! Your Papa dey go brothel go meet.my mother? Why do you speak so ill of my mum ?
Re: More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts by Lawlab254: 6:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Taiggarr:

My Papa dey go brothel go meet my olosho mother.
Why do you speak so ill of your parents ?!
Re: More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts by Shattuck(m): 6:20am On Jun 13, 2022
Abdul05:
they say is like people say..that is opinion..

Every one has different Brain..there are some
policiess that tinubu would see in buhari government he might not like too...just like we too... grin
the man already said his policy will be to recruit 5omillion youth into the army and feed them with cassava to create demand and supply. That's his genius plan.
Re: More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts by Taiggarr: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Lawlab254:

Why do you speak so ill of my parents and especially my mum,cos she had something with your dad!

Cos she's a hooker...
Re: More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts by Lawlab254: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Taiggarr:

My mum is a hooker...

Fixed.
Re: More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts by Taiggarr: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lawlab254:

Your dad's dick is Fixed in-between my "mum's"....

Noted!
Re: More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts by Taiggarr: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lawlab254:

I dey "Fix" my mama toto once once..

I no surprise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Honours Awardees Stranded In Abuja / Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.