Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization (30226 Views)

I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / See What Rochas Okorocha Left Imo State In. Okorocha's Imo At A Glance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by sofiscatedmoron: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
Can you tell that to your father ? And what would you say about Joe Biden of US and Queen Elizabeth of England? Are you insinuating these set of people are dull when it comes to modern wisdom? And tell me your definition of modern wisdom please?
U sound like a fool, when a father is old, his children will be the one taking care of him, and not the other way round
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
inoki247:

You're just saying nonsense must I think like you someone can't enter so why're you angry abt whoever he wants to choose as VP....

That shouldn't bother you....

Everybody has there candidate that they believe in Vote your candidate and leave the one that decides to du any aw he likes since he no fit enter....

Me and you who is talkin nonsense.. when buhari got the ticket to contest as a president what was his record like before he became the president. Look its money and power that is controlling everything u know about politics. And that is the exact bedrock of corruption. When tinubu become ur president i pray u dont cry like most ppl who voted for buhari.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by SpecialEdition: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
You can be a Tinubu supporters without being an Igbo hater.

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Ijoba85: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
[Does that justified that your old man is brainless and has an old skull? Bro, old age doesn't make you stupid or foolis....old people rely on their wisdom, young people rely on their strength quote author=sofiscatedmoron post=113732436]
U are a fool, when a father is old, his children will be the one taking care of him, and not the other way round[/quote]
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Ijoba85: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yes you are right but I must tell you age is just a number, experience, wisdom, understanding, knowledge are better than strength....
sofiscatedmoron:

Yes we will grow old and leave way for young chap, stop acting like u are confused
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by ComeToJesus: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
angry

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Mrfixitt(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Honor10:
Igbos are the one marginalizing themselves. Their political leaders have slavery mentality.

Umahi is still running under APC ticket and orji kalu has hurriedly gone to submit himself for Lawan a fulani man, why can't he support Umahi, rochas or other Igbos during the race.

Likewise in PDP, this is the party they have served for 24 years, no presidency, no vice Presidency, yet they remain stock with the party like a loyal slave. Peter Obi couldn't wait for contest ran away like a coward he is.

Igbos are the one marginalizing themselves.
You called Peter Obi a coward ? Now I know where you belong. A foolish man thinks himself a wise man. You're myopic and shallow politically hence you did not see the importance of peter leaving on time when it was clear the primary election will be money induced. Some of you here are foolish and think you're wise.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by MetaPhysical: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Many people commenting missed a crucial point Okorocha observed and raised with Tinubu.

In his entourage to go visit an Igbo politician he came with Yorubas and Fulanis. Igbo is not represented in the entourage. He therefore implore Tinubu to carry Igbo along in his campaign. A very critical issue and worthy concern.

Even though Tinubu is not depending on SE to win, he must still demonstrate inclusion and have Igbo alongside him on public appearances. He is trying to be what Buhari was not....therefore he must not sideline Igbo.

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Kingspin(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Buhari, you can not claim to be a good President without making a wise decision such as carrying all Nigerians alone same with Tinubu.
It's one of the core qualities of a good leader.
If you fail this, you are a bad leader.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by RussellRutherfo: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
AlexReports:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8H2JWX3-j0

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Rochas Okorocha

APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu visits Rochas Okorocha at his Abuja house in company of Ganduje and others without an Igbo man in the team seeking his support for 2023 Poll

The former Presidential Aspirant who scored zero vote at the convention said so much on why APC Flag bearer Tinubu should carry Igbos along ahead of his campaign and his administration if he emerges.

He is a ridiculous political Zany.

When it favours him. He talks only of APC and spits on his fellow Igbo tribe. When they show him their true colors completely embarrassing him by breaking into his house and whisking him away like a Criminal, giving him zero vote despite speaking Hausa grin

He now remembers the cause of his Igbo people to be able to ride on that selfishly and be given a very important position either in the party or in the government all to his selfish cause.

No Igbo man should believe hoax cries for "justice" like this especially from elite Igbo Men who never took out time to build a powerful grassroot movement of people who supports the Igbo cause right from his first time in power. People like him think that they are wise in not building a large army of his tribesmen in power and this is the one of the reason why I like Tinubu despite knowing he is not fit to lead Nigeria. He has been scheming since way back and has been working towards having the South West on his beck and call. He has more men to support him now.

Stop embarrassing Igbos by begging like this rather set machinery in motion of various Igbo intelligent and loyal driven Igbo Men and watch your movement get the Presidency.

Start a 5, 10, 20, 50, etc year plan motion now.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by inoki247: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Me and you who is talkin nonsense.. when buhari got the ticket to contest as a president what was his record like before he became the president. Look its money and power that is controlling everything u know about politics. And that is the exact bedrock of corruption. When tinubu become ur president i pray u dont cry like most ppl who voted for buhari.

lol my life isn't built on any government so if there policy no favor me nd my business I dust my passport nd leave the country.....

what me I jus know is if you people like come online and shout everyday na wu go enta go enta cos dere are some alimajiri voters waiting somewhere to counter ur vote....

All me I'm just praying for is we shouldn't av someone clueless like Buhari and Emefiele at the same time....
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Neddstark: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu shouldn't have visited this man for support. Someone that could not get a single delegate to vote for him is of nil political value.

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
inoki247:

lol my life isn't built on any government so if there policy no favor me nd my business I dust my passport nd leave the country.....

what me I jus know is if you people like come online and shout everyday na wu go enta go enta cos dere are some alimajiri voters waiting somewhere to counter ur vote....

All me I'm just praying for is we shouldn't av someone clueless like Buhari and Emefiele at the same time....

Got and get ur pvc and make a difference ur vote will surely count. Trust me this election will be different. Now is the time to make the change necessary
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by onuman: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
As a country where politicians from north and SW regions are only after plundering the proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta, the likes of Atiku and Tinubu will not stop ruling Nigeria. Big sign of a FAILED STATE.
Rochas was preaching for equity before deaf ears.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by sokera: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:
He is right though, no Igbo man in his entourage...

Well Tinubu seems to be towing the line of buhari, he believes that'll give him victory, and it just might, may be
Tinubu can’t force them , 90 percent of his entourage are people who voluntarily want to follow him and work for him

2 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
sokera:
Tinubu can’t force them , 90 percent of his entourage are people who voluntarily want to follow him and work for him

Voluntarily work for a big spender like Tinubu?

Come on be realistic.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by sokera: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
onuman:
As a country where politicians from north and SW regions are only after plundering the proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta, the likes of Atiku and Tinubu will not stop ruling Nigeria. Big sign of a FAILED STATE.
Rochas was preaching for equity before deaf ears.
stop all these nonsense, south-west is the economy back none of anigeria .. just 1 local government in Lagos make more more than the entire 5 Igbo state
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by onuman: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Okorocha , Dave Umahi , Ogbonaya Onu and Pius Anyim are the only brave Ibo politicians, the rest are Coward noise making phony characters who are not to be taken seriously

Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu, Umahi helped to bring your fellow Islamists to power in 2015 and 2010, therefore they are the most serious Igbo politicians before you. See you see intelligence by half.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by inoki247: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Got and get ur pvc and make a difference ur vote will surely count. Trust me this election will be different. Now is the time to make the change necessary

Lol stop talking like a Motivational speaker you just talked about money and power so literarily money will have a role to play in this election people are suffering and some people won't mind selling there vote for ordinary 200 naira....

So you people shuld stop thinking things might go your way na 70/30 chance like this the people in power owns 70...

And I already av PVC buh isn't a guarantee to anything I will play my role...
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by LoveThemChubby(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Gbengajans:
His smiles during the visit got me thing

Please we Design professional Logo for your Business or Company Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/GJAsDbHxBQ4aSExU7

If you score zero votes (an indication of your political weight) and a political juggernaut like the Jagaban of Africa visits you won't you be happy?
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Funflipper: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:
He is right though, no Igbo man in his entourage...

Well Tinubu seems to be towing the line of buhari, he believes that'll give him victory, and it just might, may be

Igbos should look inwards. Ganduje and co have been with Tinubu from day one even before he won the primariy election. Besides the outcast Joe Igbokwe, mention any other igbo person that supported Tinubu before he won. Now food done ready, igbos wan come dey reap where una no sow. The question is, where were the igbos then? I have never seen anything like this in my life. The same bunch of self entitled people who refused to go inside when the door was opened to them are the same people crying that they have been locked out. Does that make sense?

2 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
BJanta:

IBOS ARE THEIR OWN ENEMIES

Ebonyi State had 39 delegates in the APC presidential primary election that just ended. Out of that figure, Engr David Umahi got 38 votes; Dr Ogbonnaya Onu got 1 vote making it 39. Imo had 52 delegates. Rochas Okorocha got zero. Emeka Nwajiuba got only 1 vote. Where did Imo votes go? They simply voted for Tinubu of the Yoruba extraction. Anambra State had about 100 delegates, Ikeobasi Mokelu from Anambra got zero vote. Where did Anambra votes go? Simply they went to Tinubu and Amaechi. They didn't vote for a South Eastern aspirant. Abia had about 100 delegates. They didn't vote for a South Eastern aspirant. They voted for Sen. Dr Ahmed Lawan of the North East. Enugu had about 50 delegates. They didn't vote for a South Eastern aspirant. They possibly shared their votes to Tinubu and Amaechi.

Tomorrow, South East will be chanting the song of marginalisation when it's clear that apart from Ebonyi State, other South East States are a sellout in the struggle to have South Eastern persons grabbing presidential tickets of major political parties in Nigeria. This they replicated in the presidential primary of the PDP. Only Ebonyi State delegates delivered a South Easterner --- Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim 100 percent. Anambra, Enugu, Abia and Imo States sold theirs. It's important that people of the South East who aren't into politics note this. When we talk about the state that has interest of the Igbo at heart politically, only Ebonyi State comes to mind.
With this kind of mentality by the other four South East States, the Igbo man doesn't stand a chance into the Aso Rock apart from a situation of the Yar'dua and Goodluck Jonathan repeats. In the Enugu-Onitsha expressway construction project linking the West African states, Ebonyi State constructed its own portion. Enugu and Anambra States did away with theirs. Today, these sections are almost in a state of impassability. I hope Igbo people are taking record of this so that by tomorrow, whoever is complaining should know the quarters to take their complaints to.

Igbos are the ones marginalising themselves and when the judgement comes to fore, Ebonyi State should be excluded from the statistics of the South East States that are mercantile in politics and anti Igbo political movement and philosophy. Congratulations to Ndi Ebonyi for the exemplary outings they have undertaken so far.

God bless your mother for this analysis!

The hungry ones among them are so deluded and can barely think critically.

Their elites keep cashing-out from their dumbness.

They will never attack your write-up, cos it throws shame to their face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Cromagnon: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
SuperWriter:
I hope so.

Nigeria belongs to everybody, not just a certain ethnic group.

Hire me to write quality content for your blog or brand.
that is why every tribe is represented in the national assembly and cabinet
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Cromagnon: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
Rochas Okoroawausa is a disgrace to Ndi Igbo.

After ruling imo state 8 years he wanted to put his son-in-law,what a dunce.

Who should he have put, his enemy?

I don't care about what he told Tinubu,he is only after his own gain not for the benefit of the people.

you that you're talking are you not after your own gain?
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Akanbiedu(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okorocha spoke well
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Thomasankara(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
naijaguy123456:
Lack of unity is killin Igbo. They couldn’t produce a consensus candidate out of both parties. How many aspirants altogether from South–East and not a single igbo man step down for another Igbo man. The last time Igbo was closer to power was during Obasanjo‘s tenure. An Igbo man was Senate president Evan Enwerem , he lasted months then comes in another Igbo man Chuba Wilberforce Okadigbo. He was not to last long too, removed and succeeded by another Igbo , Anyim Pius Anyim. How many times did Hausa/Fulani tribe change Senate leadership under them in over 7 years ?
hmmm

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by BJanta: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:

God bless your mother for this analysis!

The hungry ones among them are so deluded and can barely think critically.

Their elites keep cashing-out from their dumbness.

They will never attack your write-up, cos it throws shame to their face.

Amen, and you too.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Honor10: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You called Peter Obi a coward ? Now I know where you belong. A foolish man thinks himself a wise man. You're myopic and shallow politically hence you did not see the importance of peter leaving on time when it was clear the primary election will be money induced. Some of you here are foolish and think you're wise.

I am not the cause of your failures and frustration, get a life please
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by kingyakos: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
inoki247:
lol some people headache right now is the Muslim Muslim ticket the man you people say he no go enta why're you now worried abt his Vice.....

Since he no fit enta leave him let him du aw he like if he like mak he choose Babalawo u people no suppose worry....

I don see say ur papa dey do anyhow for him family dats why u mumu like dis.
U want carry the fate of more than 200million population in a country of mix religion go hang for a Muslim Muslim candidate
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by Bbbw: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oh
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization by inoki247: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
kingyakos:

I don see say ur papa dey do anyhow for him family dats why u mumu like dis.
U want carry the fate of more than 200million population in a country of mix religion go hang for a Muslim Muslim candidate

He no fit enter why u come dey bitter oga go rest you're confused....

Like say Weda Muslim Muslim or Christian Christian Candidate go turn Nigeria to Eldorado...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo: 10 Quotes From Supreme Court’s Dissenting Judgement / Court Ruled In January That INEC Can Use Any Method For Results Transmission / Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.