Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Killed My Father (fiction) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Father (fiction) (385 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Father (fiction) by Dumk: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
I KILLED MY FATHER!
I was only sixteen years , I killed my father and I don't regret it, no guilt that beast deserved to die earlier! I only pity my poor mother who had put up with him and had to suffer for twenty years in prison .
I grew up in a joyless home , my mum was the nicest woman anyone would wish to call mother , she was so soft spoken , and caring, four of us were lucky to come through her , but I had never seen my mother happy in all my life .
Okay my father , that beast I hope his soul burns in hell , was a the devil himself, as early as four years old , I would hear my mum crying , the beast never knew how to pet a woman, he was god! His directives were final . He would want to have intercourse, instead of petting my mum and making her want him like other men would, no! My dad won't, he would caress her with a belt , I felt like running away because of his wickedness.
As we grew up we learnt to be afraid of our dad, whenever we heard the sound of his car we would all run to our rooms and pretended to be fast asleep . The next thing we would here .
"Agnes where are you? Come here! "
My mum like a terrified cow would come to the slaughterer .
"Agnes taste this soup!"
Mum would taste the soup , same soup we ate and it was sumptuous and delicious , he would say .
"Agnes is the soup normal to you ?"
If mum said yes or no , beating would follow her , mum had gone to the hospital severally , to treat broken bones , and injured wounds.
"Mum why don't we move to a different state where dad can't find us , I will stop school and hawk whatever we can to raise money ."
Mum would smile .
"Solomon I love you and your brothers, for your sake I would die ."
It never made sense to me , why would mum remaining with a wife beater have an effect on us .
I couldn't focus on studies remembering the violence I would watch when I got home, I was in GSS3 when dad beat mum up bloodied her eye, and broken tooth , I hated my dad that day , I wept so much for mum , that even in her pains she consoled me .
"Mum can you come and out of the grave to take care of us ? This man will kill you one of this days ."
Mum smiled , this angered me , maybe she had a death wish . I hated dad, I avoided him for weeks , we would live in the same house as if we travelled . I would leave for school early before he was up, I would go to bed early before he came back angry and drunk .
That beast had the boldness to bring his concubine to the house , I was fifteen years old at that time , when mum complained he decended on her and knocked out another teeth I was boiling in fury , one day I would kill this beast if mum didn't take me away, he could see the hatred in my eyes.
He made love to the lady on the matrimonial bed , she moaned so much for mum to hear her . Mum cried all through the night , I blocked my ears with an ear piece
I blocked the lady the next morning as she was leaving the house after spending the night with my dad , I and my best friend beat living day out of her , at least I was learning something from dad, she wss left with a black face like puff puff. Dad brought police men who handcuffed me and took me away from the school.
Mum was at the police station to bail me , but dad refused he insisted I must stay there to learn a lesson .
"What lesson ? What lesson have I not learnt from you ? Did I beat het half the way you beat my mum ?"
He tried to slap me in the DPO's office I held his hand .
"I am not my mother! She refused to leave even though you want to kill her! But am not her ! If you ever try to put your hands on me I'll fight you ."
I pulled his hands down .
relatives gathered and forced him to bail me , he asked me to move out of his house , I told him I was not going anywhere without my mum, he said he married her with his money and would treat her anyway he liked .
Family members had tried to prevail on him for the past seventeen years of their marriage , but he had it in him, he couldn't stay a day without beating her . Mum accepted her fate , I couldn't wait to leave the house for school, I couldn't stand the beating.
On this faithful afternoon, my father was on his annual leave and I was done writing my paper is school, I got back from school, the whole house was in shambles, the trail of littered household items extended to the passage connecting the dinning room and the kitchen

continue reading in the link below
https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/06/i-killed-my-father.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Father (fiction) by Jennyjay283: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Waw
Your story js touching.
So touching that one would cry for!
I pity you cry cry
Re: I Killed My Father (fiction) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Wow
Re: I Killed My Father (fiction) by MrCover: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cha E

(1) (Reply)

Police Kill 3 Armed Robbers, Arrest 7 In Delta [photos] / Kidnappers Were Touched By The Spirit Of God, They Released Nollywood Actors- Gu / Police Arrests Man Who Robs Women On Blind Dates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.