Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu (3668 Views)

Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? / I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno / Senator Ben Bruce Murray Counters Lai Mohammed's Statement With This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Once he speaks Yoruba, they all follow him.
Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mandate2023:
@OYOPDPpro is a PDP member known for writing jagons about APC and tinubu

Firstly we all know hw renaming of unilag to maulag was protested and prevented by d student of d sch and d alumni which tinubu is never part of, kola abiola came out to reject d renaming after his father following the criticism that followed it.....it shows there's nothing PDP and tinubu haters won't use to campaign against him out of clueless ness

Secondly tinubu was not a member of d house of representatives and mulikat a PDP member was voted against by ACN the major minority then so I see no reason why her emergence will be of any benefits to d ACN block, if only she played her politics right but today we have d VP, speaker and d party presidential aspirant all from those political calculations

Thirdly it is foolishness that will make anybody say tinubu was against the confab, same confab tinubu and some leaders from south telling Jonathan to implement but he wanted to use it as campaign for his second term in office which he lost, blaming that on tinubu again is foolishness

Lastly tinubu influenced the making of June12 democracy day in honour of abiola victory

rubbishrubbish
Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mandate2023:
@OYOPDPpro is a PDP member known for writing jagons about APC and tinubu

Firstly we all know hw renaming of unilag to maulag was protested and prevented by d student of d sch and d alumni which tinubu is never part of, kola abiola came out to reject d renaming after his father following the criticism that followed it.....it shows there's nothing PDP and tinubu haters won't use to campaign against him out of clueless ness

Secondly tinubu was not a member of d house of representatives and mulikat a PDP member was voted against by ACN the major minority then so I see no reason why her emergence will be of any benefits to d ACN block, if only she played her politics right but today we have d VP, speaker and d party presidential aspirant all from those political calculations

Thirdly it is foolishness that will make anybody say tinubu was against the confab, same confab tinubu and some leaders from south telling Jonathan to implement but he wanted to use it as campaign for his second term in office which he lost, blaming that on tinubu again is foolishness

Lastly tinubu influenced the making of June12 democracy day in honour of abiola victory
Now Jonathan is not in Office can he or they can do the needful for Nigerian peace, especially the insecurity issue.
Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by 9Pluto(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
May affliction not arise a second time.

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by drlateef: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
AmehTsaev:
Just wanted to share

https://twitter.com/OyoPDPPRO/status/1535722919334223873

Another nonsense rant from ignorant yoruba, if at all he is. Tinubu opposed renaming Unilag and all of the university also opposed it because they believed a bigger monument should have been named after him, like the national stadium in Abuja. Tinubu opposed Mulikhat because she was a PDP member, not APC. That was dirty politics by PDP and he was wise to oppose the only PDP member from southwest to be placed in that position. It’s of no benefit to the majority of southwest APC. And Tinubu opposed the confab because the benefits to Yoruba was next to nothing. We studied the report and found nothing to assuage our desire for regional autonomy. And we didn’t expect less because it was tilted against APC and southwest. And to say Tinubu did nothing for Yoruba is childish, myopic and false. Tinubu fought for regional autonomy, ensured Yoruba got Vice President and house leader under APC government, he made Buhari to promise that he would not neglect Yorubas and he did not neglect Yoruba, unlike under Jonathan. Tinubu fought Abatcha under Nadeco for the sake of Yoruba. Yoruba people are under progressive governance because of Tinubu, he took most of Yorubaland away from PDP. He is a true son of Yoruba. The tweeter OP is the bastard among us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Golan007: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

Tinubu has struck deal with demons in the north. I pity those who are blindly supporting him. He had betrayed yoruba as a nation in past hoping to become president.

I thought you were convinced Jonathan was going to clinch the ticket.

grin
Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by joyandfaith: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Golan007:

I thought you were convinced Jonathan was going to clinch the ticket.

grin

Please screenshot where i said i was convinced that Gej would get the ticket.

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? / Insecurity: Increase Security Personnel In Ekiti State, Ekiti Obas Tell FG / Cabinet: Governors Protest Rejection Of Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.