Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu (3664 Views)

Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? / I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno / Senator Ben Bruce Murray Counters Lai Mohammed's Statement With This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by AmehTsaev: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2022

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Mandate2023: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2022
@OYOPDPpro is a PDP member known for writing jagons about APC and tinubu

Firstly we all know hw renaming of unilag to maulag was protested and prevented by d student of d sch and d alumni which tinubu is never part of, kola abiola came out to reject d renaming after his father following the criticism that followed it.....it shows there's nothing PDP and tinubu haters won't use to campaign against him out of clueless ness

Secondly tinubu was not a member of d house of representatives and mulikat a PDP member was voted against by ACN the major minority then so I see no reason why her emergence will be of any benefits to d ACN block, if only she played her politics right but today we have d VP, speaker and d party presidential aspirant all from those political calculations

Thirdly it is foolishness that will make anybody say tinubu was against the confab, same confab tinubu and some leaders from south telling Jonathan to implement but he wanted to use it as campaign for his second term in office which he lost, blaming that on tinubu again is foolishness

Lastly tinubu influenced the making of June12 democracy day in honour of abiola victory

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by AbijaJ: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2022
He speaks like an Omo ale, and sad to say that so many of them are plenty in our midst. They'll be quick to sell themselves to the enemy. The fact that Democracy day was changed to June 12 is majorly thanks to the lobby and influence of Tinubu.

Any Yoruba that tries to demarket Tinubu who has done more for the race and region than any other presidential contestant needs his brain checked. How many Yorubas has Atiku or Pete Obi uplifted compared to Tinubu? Nonsense talk.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by ogbuefi677(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Where are the cows

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Desperados(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2022
I am bold to say this is sad but ashamed to say it is 100% true.

12 Likes

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Smithkafors(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2022
As if his presidency will benefit you. Tell me one single thing you have benefited as a Yoruba man in Lagos?....None. stop deceiving yourself and call evil, evil!.
AbijaJ:
He speaks like an Omo ale, and sad to say that so many of them are plenty in our midst. They'll be quick to sell themselves to the enemy. The fact that Democracy day was changed to June 12 is majorly thanks to the lobby and influence of Tinubu.

Any Yoruba that tries to demarket Tinubu who has done more for the race and region than any other presidential contestant needs his brain checked. How many Yorubas has Atiku or Pete Obi uplifted compared to Tinubu? Nonsense talk.

24 Likes

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Mandate2023: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
As if his presidency will benefit you. Tell me one single thing you have benefited as a Yoruba man in Lagos?....None. stop deceiving yourself and call evil, evil!.

What or where is d evil nw pls? Come and point out d evil tinubu has done to u

My younger brother and so many ppl I know got a federal job through gbajabiamila...lagos is home for all, is that not enough benefits from tinubu political dynasty......mention 1 thing u have benefited from obi or atiku that u and ur ppl have been supporting, directly or indirectly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Mandate2023: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2022
Desperados:

U have no brain of ur own....anywhere belle face so far na to hate tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by AmehTsaev: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2022
AbijaJ:

Fair argument, but didn't the same Tinubu once demean the severity of the Afenifere's daughter who was killed by fulani herdsmen by nonchalantly asking, "where are the cows?" and "wasn't Evans a kidnapper" when asked to address the situation...does that sound like a man who was truly looking out for Yoruba interest or a man just trying to deceptively look good for his Northern political allies to secure his own ambitions?

7 Likes

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2022
What is all this nonsense you yoruba lots are writing gan

Are you lots dumb or just trash related goons?

Kindly deny with facts all the allegations mentioned.

We ain't illiterates here...

Is it true or not?

What yoruba cause has he championed?

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Omo9ja147(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2022
Agbero nko
Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Vickho: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Firstly we all know hw renaming of unilag to maulag was protested and prevented by d student of d sch and d alumni which tinubu is never part of, kola abiola came out to reject d renaming after his father following the criticism that followed it.....it shows there's nothing PDP and tinubu haters won't use to campaign against him out of clueless ness

Secondly tinubu was not a member of d house of representatives and mulikat a PDP member was voted against by ACN the major minority then so I see no reason why her emergence will be of any benefits to d ACN block, if only she played her politics right but today we have d VP, speaker and d party presidential aspirant all from those political calculations

Thirdly it is foolishness that will make anybody say tinubu was against the confab, same confab tinubu and some leaders from south telling Jonathan to implement but he wanted to use it as campaign for his second term in office which he lost, blaming that on tinubu again is foolishness

Lastly tinubu influenced the making of June12 democracy day in honour of abiola victory
God bless you brother.
This is so insightful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by JAGS001(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2022
Desperados:

Thank God you're ashamed to say its true to believe in lies, some people will just use fraustration to believe lies are true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by VaginaMiners: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2022
AmehTsaev:

Fair argument, but didn't the same Tinubu once demean the severity of the Afenifere's daughter who was killed by fulani herdsmen by nonchalantly asking, "where are the cows?" and "wasn't Evans a kidnapper" when asked to address the situation...does that sound like a man who was truly looking out for Yoruba interest or a man just trying to deceptively look good for his Northern political allies to secure his own ambitions?
Why are you shifting goal post ?
You said a Yoruba man posted something but you, a non Yoruba is adding your own agenda .

You , a non Yoruba cannot love Yoruba more than Tinubu.
Don't cry more than the bereaved

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by VaginaMiners: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Is it true or not?

Your father and mother would be sitting at home tomorrow due to the June 12 holiday .
Abiola's brother from the same town who also directly benefited from Abiola's sacrifice did nothing and even attempted to wipe out Abiola from history .

Tinubu lobbied Buhari to recognise Abiola even in his death .
Abiola has been recognised as a past president and June 12 has also become democracy day .

Prof Soyinka already told us how Asiwaju financed NADECO . Haba
Only a foolish Yoruba would say Tinubu has never served Yoruba interest grin grin

You are not a Yoruba so I don't expect you to understand the importance of Abiola and June 12 to our collective psyche .
May God bless our incoming president Bola Tinubu !!

PS: Come back to wail when Nigeria recognises the 5 million pigs butchered due to Ibo and Fulani marriage of 1959 grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Your father and mother would be sitting at home tomorrow due to the June 12 holiday .
Abiola's brother from the same town who also directly benefited from Abiola's sacrifice did nothing and even attempted to wipe out Abiola from history .

Tinubu lobbied Buhari to recognise Abiola even in his death .
Abiola has been recognised as a past president and June 12 has also become democracy day .

Prof Soyinka already told us how Asiwaju financed NADECO . Haba
Only a foolish Yoruba would say Tinubu has never served Yoruba interest grin grin

You are not a Yoruba so I don't expect you to understand the importance of Abiola and June 12 to our collective psyche .
May God bless our incoming president Bola Tinubu !!

sharap..

It's sit at home here..

Sorry to disappoint you

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Waterjoy(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

What or where is d evil nw pls? Come and point out d evil tinubu has done to u

My younger brother and so many ppl I know got a federal job through gbajabiamila...lagos is home for all, is that not enough benefits from tinubu political dynasty......mention 1 thing u have benefited from obi or atiku that u and ur ppl have been supporting, directly or indirectly
The issues with children of hate is to bring down Tinubu with all their might.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by DECLAN2015(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Desperados:

There is nothing true here
Theses is jargoons
And for what exactly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by VaginaMiners: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

sharap..

It's sit at home here..

Sorry to disappoint you
So there are no more flat..heads in other parts of the country again ??
You are a joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yoruba's will prefer the devil than truth.

Its your ur load, you'll carry it.

A man that is holding your region captive, you're praising him. Some of you need your heads examined.

Useless people.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by duwdu: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Well said; and thanks for posting as well as outing the PDP apologist and propagandist.

P34c3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

my response base on the bolded.. so tinubu was in house of assembly to influenced june12?
Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Mandate2023: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
[/b] my response base on the bolded.. so tinubu was in house of assembly to influenced june12?

Buhari turned June 12 to democracy day simply because tinubu pushed for it and d national assembly obviously have no objection moreover tinubu can influence anything from anywhere as he has loyalists in d assembly

Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Buhari turned June 12 to democracy day simply because tinubu pushed for it and d national assembly obviously have no objection moreover tinubu can influence anything from anywhere as he has loyalists in d assembly

Idiot
you are so rude.. don't know why all apc members are violent, maybe the shit party was built on curse.

Ogun kee una.
Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
That's his opinion which useless to us.

We've had more than those positions he claimed to be upturned by him, indirectl through same Tinubu.

It was Politics well played.

Mores, Yoruba generally were against naming unilag MKO abiola university because we saw it has a move to regionize MKO abiola who was a National PRIDE and not regional.

With that, same abiola has now been honouree with GCFR, and June 12 that has to do with abiola is now a democracy day by PMB.

These happened Only through the Politics played.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by AntiBMC(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ehen... later one sentimental fo0l will start referring to Tinubu's desperate outburst at the APC primaries and telling me that Tinubu has a mind of his own, and can't be controlled by the fulani oligarchs. I laugh at the delusion.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by jom28gy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
AbijaJ:

so democratic date changed,is a development to Yorubas?no wonder little things are used to deceived Yorubas,
Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by Golan007: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
jom28gy:
so democratic date changed,is a development to Yorubas?no wonder little things are used to deceived Yorubas,

Changing the name of the university would have been much better.

Just like Zik is better known for the university named after him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by dplordx(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ok
Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by joyandfaith: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
AmehTsaev:
Just wanted to share

https://twitter.com/OyoPDPPRO/status/1535722919334223873

Tinubu has struck deal with demons in the north. I pity those who are blindly supporting him. He had betrayed yoruba as a nation in past hoping to become president.
Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by naija4life247: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Is it true or not?

Talo mo Iyalaya e?

Who know ya Mama?

Meet us at the polling units and at the rigging room.
Re: I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu by joyandfaith: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
AbijaJ:

How many yorubas have Tinubus removed from the streets and slums.
You are not an Indigene of lagos. Talk to indigenous people of Lagos, they know better. Tinubu likes associating with those who can benefit from their ideas- mutual benefits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? / List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love / What The Fxck Is Wrong With Nigeria-Soldiers Without Body Armour Or Helmet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.