Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure (99233 Views)

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Petersamuel8(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
good one
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by saxywale1: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
PVision2020:

You've been calling Tinubu names since time in memorial, but that won't stop you from running away from your terrorists ravaged and desolate region to Tinubu's Lagos.
Interesting post.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by boolet: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
SWATMan:

Street light in the village?
Why not?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by achymmania: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maybe uncle obi should help us explain how doctors went on industrial action for a whole year in his regime and he should also explain why he came to make Osborne (Ikoyi) his residence after he has developed anambra. Obi ko kolanut ni .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Jostoman: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abdul05:
this 0ne na Abule No street lights ni?., grin
that is not what we are discussing, Peter Obi dey give you people sleepless night

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Ekugbeh(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Whether Peter Obi wins or yes, my vote is for him period

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Terrier99: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why didn't he stay there to enjoy the road.
Let all those campaigning for Peter Obi from the South East go back to their states and mobilize people for Peter. Campaigns should be on Monday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Taiggarr: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lastmankc:
Apart from pandora,what other name can you call him?Foolish people.But once they call tinubu druggie,bullion van,man in diapers,agbero,etc you guy we be foaming like a rabbi dog.

Him Tu Lie...Mr China!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Backpedal: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
helinues:

Wrong, regional project. Una antecedent indicate that
Just like Ashiwaju brown teeth Tinubu is a regional project abi?
Mkpi

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Propaganda won't save Apc and Pdp.This is not 2015

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Africana1123(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abdul05:
this 0ne na Abule No street lights ni?., grin
most of them naa village boy forming Lagos big boy grin even for their music they always mention Lagos instead of anambra

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by IPIGMODS: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Machinegun91:
My vote, family and friends are for Obi.

Benue state is for Peter Obi

Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
If it is really done. Then it's commendable
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by gulfer: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Brown roof dey that side too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Abdul05: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Africana1123:
most of them naa village boy forming Lagos big boy grin even for their music they always mention Lagos instead of anambra
don't mind them... grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by SarkinYarki: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
The road was actually built by Obaino

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by maziengr: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Obi for sure.
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Ernesthugo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
the epileptic shaking blind bat that can't lift himself is about to be the president even the northerners know his just a time bomb that his about to go to Allah and receive his dozens of virgins from prophet sAW
Lastmankc:
Apart from pandora,what other name can you call him?Foolish people.But once they call tinubu druggie,bullion van,man in diapers,agbero,etc you guy we be foaming like a rabbi dog.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by techWriter3: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
My referendum, relatives and acquaintances not for politicians
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by BleedTears: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
SWATMan:

Street light in the village?
No mind the mofo, na so street lights full Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Ok12345(f): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
I will not vote for obi

If anambra is so developed like you guys claim why are you hell bent in staying and doing business in tinubu lagos.

Obi Is not a Saint
He hasn't done anything spectacular abeg

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by citygarden(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Someone that can't deliver his State for PDP, when he was still with party that have structure.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by PAWG(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Road looks like it was fixed last week cheesy

I fit bet my phone, Obi didn’t build that road

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Panda7(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
how I wish southeast was a country and others won't have to choose their leader. I can't compare a street in the east with that of other region.
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by maziengr: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Obi is here.
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Terrier99: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
If Peter Okoye was in Anambra during Obi's time as Governor, Awkuzu SARS would have killed him. If he remained in Anambra before now, he would have joined UGM.
If Peter Obi was so fantastic a leader, why are you guys tweeting from outside Anambra?
Stay home and enjoy development na.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Ifakiland(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
PVision2020:

You've been calling Tinubu names since time in memorial, but that won't stop you from running away from your terrorists ravaged and desolate region to Tinubu's Lagos.
Who said tinubu owns lagos?? Na tinubu build their house for them?? Obviously u have no sense

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by maziengr: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Obi is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by crackhouse(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
I have gotten my voter's card because of Obi. Obi we know.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Realist12: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
The standards are being lowered for Peter Obi. I can list several past APC governors that did amazingly well and they are not been endorsed this much . Ambode , Ajimobi, Aregbesola, Amosun,Akpabio, Adams Oshiomole . They performed better and copied a blueprint of governance and infrastructure from Lagos .
I'm very sure this road wasn't constructed during Peter Obi's tenure. I for one know Willie Obiano was a performing governor and it's sad the Obi supporters are denigrating his performance just to paint Obi good .
I insist Peter Obi is the least fit to be president. The same youth won't be able to endure his first tenure judging from his preachings promoting austerity.
I'm tired of hearing i saved ..so so so
When the real campaign and debates flags off it will be a debate about Lagos and Anambra developments and public administrative facilities. Not I saved anymore , his ideology will be questioned and be bared open for you all to see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Abfinest007(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures) / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.