Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure (99218 Views)

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Zetty177x: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

In every country there is a commercial city, Southy Johannesburg, Egypt Cairo, usa NY, and cali, England London, etc, also. Lagos was the capital of Lagos, for more than 3 decades, if they put the capital in anambra then, you would have been in anambra by now, also obj closed all the ports and opened only Lagos port in 2000, leading to the trooping of Igbos, they are the business, commerce, economic expert of this country, take it or leave it. Why the north no wan let go of the Igbos, they are the commerce of that country.

So Obj did that? I wonder why

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by PECUBABA(m): 7:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Let him post the way to his house in Lagos

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1535928362933305346
[/quote]
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Zetty177x: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2022
MrLearned:

And whose fund was used in the development of that very state, Tinubu? sad

what made Lagos to be Lagos, Tinubu I believe? undecided

Rise to the sense of reasoning and leave sentiments and ethnicity aside!

Every well known Nigerian contributed to be the development of Lagos!!!

Mr Learned

Tell the so-called Pvision, a whole lot of people developed Lagos. Lagos is an ancient City. Discovered in 1472... the expansive Benin Empire, they called Lagos Eko, from the late 16th century to the mid-19th Century. British nko? French get hand for Lagos,,. Portuguese too... slave trade route pass through Lagos o..The Aworis were also occupants. Babangida built 3rd mainland. Lagos was capital from 1914 to 1991. Then somebody will say Tinubu's Lagos? That's silly to say

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by ufuosman(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2022
My pvc is for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Zetty177x:

Tell the so-called Pvision, a whole lot of people developed Lagos. Lagos is an ancient City. Discovered in 1472... the expansive Benin Empire, they called Lagos Eko, from the late 16th century to the mid-19th Century. British nko? French get hand for Lagos,,. Portuguese too... slave trade route pass through Lagos o..The Aworis were also occupants. Babangida built 3rd mainland. Lagos was capital from 1914 to 1991. Then somebody will say Tinubu's Lagos? That's silly to say

This is what we get when people don't research but based their whole point of reasoning from one source!

I don't blame them actually, but the gullible people that sold such misinformed information to them, anyways that's their business not MINE.

Mr Learned
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Mrexcell(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2022
PVision2020:

The last time we checked, the contribution of the 5 south east desolate villages to the national purse is next to zero, your governor's go to Abuja on a monthly basis to do bambiala as the almajiri of the south that they're to take from other resourceful regions via FAAC.

So I guess the SE is developed by resources from Biafra?
And what makes the SE inhabitable that even her sons and daughters are embarking on massive Exodus?

The five east states are blessed with natural resources imo state alone currently have the largest gas deposits in nigeria that is pumped daily to bonny island LNG for shipment abroad. Which natural resources is ur Lagos generating for nigeria apart from the seaports which was even initially developed by igbos (ojukwu's father) and the federal govt? Your hatred for the igbos and oluwale propaganda statistics can never hide the bitter truth and history.
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Sion47: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Innoson, Coscharis , and tens of other striving businesses owned by the Igbo's have all been closed and relocated to Lagos.

Hatred kills faster than cancer.

They, thought Igbo businesses starts and end in Lagos

FYI,
The largest and most modern market in west African subregion is domiciled in Igbo land and that market is Onitsha main market.

The grass always seems to be greener on the other side and that's the reason why people travel away from their region in search of that seemingly greener pasture..

A child who seldom leaves his father's compound will grow up believing that his father has the biggest barn of yam in the entire community.

U accused Anambra former governors of living in Lagos after serving their terms as governor,the Lagos in question was a former federal capital territory of the federal republic of Nigeria and as such a home to all Nigerian irrespective of tribe just as Abuja of today.

Europeans living and doing business in Nigerian is not an indication of how the later is more developed than the former ditto to Igbo living and doing business in Oshogbo, Akure and Ekiti and Abeokuta.

Lagos has been a melting point to all Nigerian courtesy of her status of a former Federal capital territory and thus should not be compared with Enugu, Abia or Ebonyi.

U can compare Ebonyi with Ekiti,
Abia with
Enugu with Oyo

It is a pity that most Nigeria youths are schooled but not educated and as such, will swallow every falsehood peddled by their fellow half- baked ( unbake in most cases) graduates .

Such fellow would prefer insult, abuse, denigrate and malign their perceived opponent than engage in issues based debate where opinions are buttressed with accurate and verifiable statistics.

Our Oppressors ( mainly the politicians) are united in the struggle to remain in power
But the Oppressed ( U and I) are divided by sentiments of tribe, region and religion.

I will always remind you that the Chief in Ibadan is as unscrupulous as his counterparts in Enugu and Kaduna.

Nigerian are united in suffering and bad governance.

Fuel Scarcity, terrorist attacks, inflation, bad raid, epileptic power supply, ASUU strick and other societal ills know no tribe, region or religion.

It may be Enugu today,
Tomorrow it may be in Ibadan
Next target may be Kaduna.
Therefore, rejoice not when the evil is happening to ur "enemy " because what goes around comes around.

Criminality cuts across ethnicity, region and religion,
Evans is from the East
Hushpuppy from the West and
Kyari from the North..
There is no tribe of saints nor sinners as far as Nigeria is concern.

The general election is not too far from us,
If you vote contrary to your conscience, simply because u want to " pepper them" ( ur perceived enemies from the other tribe), remember that u, your kit and kin, and the rest of us will live for the next eight yrs reaping the effect of bad governance which u contributed in it's enthronement.

Get your PVC and cast your vote with your conscience unalloyed with any iota of sentiment

Vote for a new Nigeria

Vote for accountability and good governance

Nigeria must not remain a laughing stock in the comity of Nation.

Africa is looking up to her giant for renaissance

The statuesque must not remain.

The choice u make in February 28th 2023 will make or mar your ur future, directly or indirectly.

Look at all the presidential candidates across all political parties and be true to your conscience.

Our democracy is still work in progress after over three decades of attaining nation hood.

There's obviously no saint among the contenders yet U and I can make a better choice from the list.

God bless you,
God bless Nigeria.

baretalk:

If dem born you well go Anambra if cannibal no go kidnap and eat you. 100% of successful igbos are in Lagos, we want Nigeria to be like Lagos, not Anambra, a war zone.
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by otipoju(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:
so if Peter obi doesn’t win they will go back to Biafra or death n continue with their plan to scatter Nigeria

They are not scattering Nigeria. Fact is Nigeria is a conglomerate of different tribes in a relationship. If you are not being treated well in any relationship, it is natural to want to leave.

While i sympathize with their genuine pain, i thoroughly dislike the approach of Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa who have taken genuine aspirations and turned it into nonsense while profiting from it financially.

If someone is complaining about a lack of love, the remedy is to show them some love. All Buhari needed to do was to meet with Igbo leaders, listen to their concerns and so something about it. That would yave quelled all the agitations. But instead he called them 5% , irrelevant, and continued with his marginalization and nepotism.

Buhari really damaged Nigeria a lot with his clanish mindset. Sad thing is his tribe go around killing citizens of other tribes.
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mtcheew
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by crackhouse(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Taiggarr:

Foolish man.
u think say na only u sabi edit post. Ewu
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Taiggarr: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
crackhouse:
u think say na only u sabi expose person mama Ewu

I didn't talk..Na you been expose the poor woman..
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Taiggarr: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
crackhouse:
u think say na only u sabi Bleep person mama Ewu

I don't do such..
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Zetty177x: 6:14am On Jun 18, 2022
MrLearned:

This is what we get when people don't research but based their whole point of reasoning from one source!

I don't blame actually, but the gullible people that sold such misinformed information to them, anyways that's their business not MINE.

Mr Learned

Please correct my statement above. So I can learn from u Mr. Learned..or ur name na just opposite? What's the misinformation there? Instead of u to thank me for teaching an uneducated u...u carry big name call himself... I hope u are a lawyer though? Cos u just stole their nickname

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Dchair2: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2022
lolu2019:
ode,developed since 1960.with the population of Igbo's and dangote trucks in Lagos state and u think the road will last.wake up bro.all Lagos state governor did well in terms of road constructions.d only sector they are lacking is creation of jobs and we have too much private sectors that are paying peanuts. works that are not pensionable.

Olodo go back and do your studies! Do a comparison on the quality of road built during the federal era, most of them are still there in good shape in comparison with your so called substandard roads built your your politicians! And mumu must we remind you that the ibos and dangote etc have all been paying taxes to the government of states where they operate, or perhaps you assume they were getting free services?
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zetty177x:

Please correct my statement above. So I can learn from u Mr. Learned..or ur name na just opposite? What's the misinformation there? Instead of u to thank me for teaching an uneducated u...u carry big name call himself... I hope u are a lawyer though? Cos u just stole their nickname

I didn't expect much from you though, wouldn't it professional of you to make your point(s) known without an insult or provocative words in it?...

re-read my comment and tell me what I missed in that very statement!

Mr Learned
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Zetty177x: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
MrLearned:

I didn't expect much from you though, wouldn't it professional of you to make your point(s) known without an insult or provocative words in it?...

re-read my comment and tell me what I missed in that very statement!

Mr Learned

But u told me I didn't research and took opinion from one source..so it's means I'm myopic, gullible and don't read.. probably I took the gist from a beer palour. Why don't you research about Lagos.. Is ur Tinubu from Lagos State sef? U people say Tinubu's Lagos...

I apologise for the insult though..I'm sorry.
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Zetty177x:

But u told me I didn't research and took opinion from one source..so it's means I'm myopic, gullible and don't read.. probably I took the gist from a beer palour. Why don't you research about Lagos.. Is ur Tinubu from Lagos State sef? U people say Tinubu's Lagos...

I apologise for the insult though..I'm sorry.

Look at my initial POST, I was only affirming what you your commented, but you took it in reverse module undecided

MrLearned:

I don't blame them actually, but the gullible people that sold such misinformed information to them, anyways that's their business not MINE.

Mr Learned
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Zetty177x: 6:39am On Jun 27, 2022
MrLearned:

Look at my initial POST, I was only affirming what you your commented, but you took it in reverse module undecided

My bad....my sincere apologies...I have never apologized on NL.. grin. You are truly Mr. Learned..nor vex

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zetty177x:

My bad....my sincere apologies...I have never apologized on NL.. grin. You are truly Mr. Learned..nor vex

Gracias cool

Mr Learned

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Dchair2: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
lolu2019:
ode,developed since 1960.with the population of Igbo's and dangote trucks in Lagos state and u think the road will last.wake up bro.all Lagos state governor did well in terms of road constructions.d only sector they are lacking is creation of jobs and we have too much private sectors that are paying peanuts. works that are not pensionable.

See mumu who knows nothing about construction! All Lagos state governors did well even those who were constructing substandard roads, and those who were constructing half a kilometer of road for the cost of 7 or more fly overs?
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by lolu2019: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dchair2:

See mumu who knows nothing about construction! All Lagos state governors did well even those who were constructing substandard roads, and those who were constructing half a kilometer of road for the cost of 7 or more fly overs?
what did u know about construction.where u done work.lagos state building sub standard with CCECC at the aim of affairs,u must be sick.let me throw one Chinese block if u will survive it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.