Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure (99230 Views)

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Taiggarr: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
oilykid:

They have bursted this lie too. Obi lives in onitsha, ojukwu before he died lived in Enugu.many igbo prominent men retire in the east

Ojukwu's KNOWN house was in Lagos..

Na Lagos boy!

Peter Obi lives in Lagos till.3246...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by EgusiShankly: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
I think it'll also be fair for Yoruba artistes like Olamide, Davido etc to openly campaign for Tinubu and not get tagged as tribalists for their choices undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by pongwa(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Richy4(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is it really a crime to buy paint and demarcate lanes...
This has always been an issue in many local, state or even federal roads in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Ernesthugo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
BABA EMI LOKAN NO FIT CARRY ORDINARY FLAG I WONDER WHAT GRAND PA THAT IS MEANT TO BE ON HIS SICK BED BE DRAGGING FOR A POSITION HE WANT TO CONVERT AS A THRONE FOR HIS ADOPTED CHILDREN'S
Oplomo:

When tinubu baba emilokan fall yakata carry leg up, we expect you Tinubu urchins to start your ill-fated 'yooba neshion' jamboree. grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Lightorder: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abdul05:
this 0ne na Abule No street lights ni?., grin
oga that is his VILLAGE. Show your own ABULE

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Rahkman: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abdul05:
post the street lights in ur dirty brown roof Village let's ee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Lightorder: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
SWATMan:

Street light in the village?
my man , don’t be replying DUMB people

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by PeterObi4LP: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
PDP and APC should get ready for Nigerian Youth. Another End SARS revolution for Peter Obi is loading. Nigerians will collect any money offer to us by PDP and APC, we'll still OBIdiently vote for Labour Party and Peter Obi. Get ready for the Revolution.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Chyma231(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
This guy who posted this thing on Facebook is a bastard !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by donmik: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
I pity Nigerians cos they never get tired of the plight they keep facing for ages.
Same way they want this Obi to be a Yoruba or an Hausa before they give him his credit.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by moneyissweet(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Try and get sense even na just today.

Abdul05:

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by DEROX: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oplomo:

Forget sentiments and stake wisely against tinubu on bet9ja and win. grin
grin ok i want to see how some candidates will win kano, kaduna, kebbi, jigawa, maiduguri
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by chukwuibuipob: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
sad angry sad!! Shhhh! We are billionaires in Alaigbo..Afonjas are jollof us sad angry
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by fasho01(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Campaigning on delivering the minimum basic amenities goes to show how low governance has been reduced to
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Lightorder: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Reality3080:
irrespective of if tinubu wins or not,yorubas are still in Nigeria n we will go back home to restrategize on how to win next time

It is igbos that will lose n want to scatter everything

They lost in 2015 n remember Biafra,they have forgotten Biafra now n when they lose again come 2023 they will remember Biafra again

I wish those betting site can run a bet on d 3 candidates make I go carry peter obi straight lose stake am with 100k dey wait my cash out
as you are going back home to restrategize , you guys should first learn how to be straight for once

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Sharatan(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
dplordx:
What is this?

Ethic goats

Why isn’t the mumu staying in Anambra despite the massive infrastructure Obi built there. Showing a road that has been totally washed up since 2011 isn’t that the height of callousness

Why is he in the SW thriving there

This wereys and the way they hype failure

Why aren’t millions of Yoruba and SS youths rushing to Anambra

Even Peter Obi lives in Ikoyi Lagos. Even he has no investment in Anambra. His business NEXT supermarket is in Abuja.

Very ethnocentric mumus.

pa ẹnu rẹ mọ! Kini o mọ? O jẹ awọn oludokoowo ati diẹ sii ju 50% ti ile ati awọn oniwun ilẹ ni Ilu Eko jẹ Igbo. a jẹ eniyan nla, rọrun. ko si odi agutan ti wa ni lilọ lati fọ wa.
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by kayjay69(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
You are such an idiot.

Anyone has the right to campaign and support whomever they choose. If you wish to do so, it is your perogative, no one is stopping you. You may not agree with his choice, but no need to villify him.

And last I checked, he is a Nigerian free to live anywhere he chooses. When last did you ask the illegal fulanis to relocate from yorubaland? Oh, so because they are not on twitter actively posting but they are in the bushes spread across SW actively mapping out their takeover strategy.

Stop looking for phantom enemies where they do not exist, you foolish ethnic pawn

dplordx:
What is this?

Ethic goats

Why isn’t the mumu staying in Anambra despite the massive infrastructure Obi built there. Showing a road that has been totally washed up since 2011 isn’t that the height of callousness

Even Peter Obi lives in Ikoyi Lagos. Even he has no investment in Anambra. His business NEXT supermarket is in Abuja.

Very ethnocentric mumus.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Dfynboi: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
dplordx:
What is this?

Ethic goats

Very ethnocentric mumus. Ordinary local government people self do pass this fraud wey serve for 8 years. Imagine posting this rubbish and expecting me to vote for someone for doing a China road
asif only ur vote will make hm win, shut the fuvck up man
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by seunoj: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
dplordx:
What is this?

Ethic goats

Very ethnocentric mumus. Ordinary local government people self do pass this fraud wey serve for 8 years. Imagine posting this rubbish and expecting me to vote for someone for doing a China road
Be careful what you say, They paid for it and can stay anywhere. Same way politicians are buying houses in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Luak(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Swiftboy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
dplordx:
What is this?

Ethic goats

You're the ethnocentric one here and it's a shame on you�

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
dplordx:
What is this?

Ethic goats

Very ethnocentric mumus.

In every country there is a commercial city, Southy Johannesburg, Egypt Cairo, usa NY, and cali, England London, etc, also. Lagos was the capital of Lagos, for more than 3 decades, if they put the capital in anambra then, you would have been in anambra by now, also obj closed all the ports and opened only Lagos port in 2000, leading to the trooping of Igbos, they are the business, commerce, economic expert of this country, take it or leave it. Why the north no wan let go of the Igbos, they are the commerce of that country.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by eldoradoxx: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
PVision2020:

Mr Pandora only appeal to temporary repentant terrorists from AfghanEASTERN.
Better than allowing the unrepentant bandits from across the Sahel over run the country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
PVision2020:

You've been calling Tinubu names since time in memorial, but that won't stop you from running away from your terrorists ravaged and desolate region to Tinubu's Lagos.

And whose fund was used in the development of that very state, Tinubu? sad

what made Lagos to be Lagos, Tinubu I believe? undecided

Rise to the sense of reasoning and leave sentiments and ethnicity aside!

Every well known Nigerian contributed to the development of Lagos!!!

Mr Learned

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Taiggarr: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
crackhouse:
I have gotten my voter's card because of Obi. Obi we know.

The BEST that can happen is about an extra 1 million PVCs..

Won't change much...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Reality3080:
irrespective of if tinubu wins or not,yorubas are still in Nigeria n we will go back home to restrategize on how to win next time

It is igbos that will lose n want to scatter everything

They lost in 2015 n remember Biafra,they have forgotten Biafra now n when they lose again come 2023 they will remember Biafra again

I wish those betting site can run a bet on d 3 candidates make I go carry peter obi straight lose stake am with 100k dey wait my cash out

Same here…. I will stake a million.
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by shantti(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abdul05:

For village? Post ur own village let's see

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is wow shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure by SenatePresdo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
PVision2020:

Mr Pandora only appeal to temporary repentant terrorists from AfghanEASTERN.

I can bet your generation that you don't even know what Pandora is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.