Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Fear Of 0 Vote Made Peter Obi To Run Away From PDP To Labor Party - Bashir Ahmad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of 0 Vote Made Peter Obi To Run Away From PDP To Labor Party - Bashir Ahmad (451 Views)

Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party / Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? / Fear Of 0 Vote Made Peter Obi To Run Away From PDP To Labor Party - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fear Of 0 Vote Made Peter Obi To Run Away From PDP To Labor Party - Bashir Ahmad by noleflendum: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
The PO supporters never fail to remind me about the results of my primaries, forgetting that the fear of getting 0 vote made their supreme leader, Peter Obi to run away from PDP to a tiny LP, which I am sure with my influence I would be begged to accept its presidential ticket.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1535972789643091968

Re: Fear Of 0 Vote Made Peter Obi To Run Away From PDP To Labor Party - Bashir Ahmad by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Fear Of 0 Vote Made Peter Obi To Run Away From PDP To Labor Party - Bashir Ahmad by noleflendum: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bashir Ahmad off the mic
we are all aware of this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of 0 Vote Made Peter Obi To Run Away From PDP To Labor Party - Bashir Ahmad by noleflendum: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
I am sure with my influence I would be begged to accept Labour Party ticket...........Bashir Ahmad 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of 0 Vote Made Peter Obi To Run Away From PDP To Labor Party - Bashir Ahmad by yanabasee(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bashir should keep his rotten mouth shut ...

Peter understood that Atiku will use money to lobby delegates... He knew that Nigerian politicians will follow the highest bidder... And that's the phase of corruption that we are into in this country...

INEC have refused to make laws that will disqualify aspirants that will lobby by using money to buy delegates...

I believe he left to a party that will give him the platform to express himself fully....

And for that reason, Labour party should be a leading party...

Pastor Bakare who claimed he didn't pay any delegate a dime should have done this for us to believe him...

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of 0 Vote Made Peter Obi To Run Away From PDP To Labor Party - Bashir Ahmad by LeoDeKing: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano, jigawa, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Plateau, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Yobe, Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Borno, Niger and FCT are Lockdown for Peter Obi on the internet. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of 0 Vote Made Peter Obi To Run Away From PDP To Labor Party - Bashir Ahmad by chinjo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
He know his own people are ready to abandon him and go for the dollars so he had to leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of 0 Vote Made Peter Obi To Run Away From PDP To Labor Party - Bashir Ahmad by stevnwigw1: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
noleflendum:
The PO supporters never fail to remind me about the results of my primaries, forgetting that the fear of getting 0 vote made their supreme leader, Peter Obi to run away from PDP to a tiny LP, which I am sure with my influence I would be begged to accept its presidential ticket.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1535972789643091968
I wanted to call him a son of a thief, but I will reserve my comment on this mumu post
Re: Fear Of 0 Vote Made Peter Obi To Run Away From PDP To Labor Party - Bashir Ahmad by Mynd44: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2022

(1)

See What The Bible Says About Peter Obi / Breaking News: Atiku Finally  Picks Him As VP Candidate, See What Happened Afte / *you Can’t Love Nigeria & Want Bola Tinubu As Its President*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.