Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children (1700 Views)

Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / Why Is It Ok To Circumcise Male Children But Wrong For Females ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by DearTiti: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
I am a young man of 35 years and was in love with a nice young lady who I intended to get married to but unfortunately we lost contact with each other.

As the only son, my parents wanted me to get married on time and started pressuring me so a year after I lost contact with her, I met another young lady. We love each other and agreed to get married. She mistakenly got pregnant for me and because I was not financially okay that period I asked her to terminate the pregnancy.

She refused and I threatened to quit the relationship before she finally agreed to get rid of it. Fortunately for me my fortunes became better as God blessed me financially. We then decided to do our traditional wedding. But now after four years of marriage we are yet to have any children because my wife could not get pregnant.

About this time I received a call from my ex girlfriend who I said I had lost contact with years ago and who was now very aware that I was married, although I am not living with my wife since I work out of town.

This ex of mine visited me one day at my station and spent two weeks with me and due to the love we had, one thing led to another, we made love and she eventually became pregnant for me. I was afraid to demand for an abortion and she went ahead to give birth to a child. Coincidentally my wife also became pregnant but unfortunately it was ectopic and she lost the child and her womb.

So now I had a child from my ex and the parents of this lady insist that I must marry their daughter properly before I can have any rights to the child. Now my wife takes better care of the child than even the mother who has became very loose and has even slept around with some of my friends .

My problem now is that I still need more children and my wife can no longer bear children and I don’t want to go for adoption. Of late my mind keeps going back to my ex as the only other option if I am ever going to see more of my own children and I don’t know what to do about it.

I know I deserve a lot of criticisms as to my actions but I do need your advice urgently.

Source (and for more stories like this) = > visit https://deartiti.com/?p=207

Get paid to share posts like this on Facebook and Twitter => https://deartiti.com/howitworks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by DearTiti: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2022

Get paid to share posts like this on Facebook and Twitter => https://deartiti.com/howitworks

Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by Chicagoesontop: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hold unto what you have very well, concentrate on the child that you have first, others will come at the right time.

However , you are not supposed to create a post and also be the first to comment on it.
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by TheStakeHolder(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chase your wife and marry your ex.
lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by zubimete(f): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
For her sacrifice dnt. Wait on GOD. OR IVF
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by Mokason288(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin
What is the name of this movie
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by kristonium(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
What's that one thing that is always leading to another??

Person wey come spend 2weeks for your house, na bible study una wan come do?

Let's learn to take responsibility, and stop all these, "one thing leading to another"

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by Exoticfarmer: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
kristonium:
What's that one thing that is always leading to another??

Person wey come spend 2weeks for your house, na bible study una wan come do?

Let's learn to take responsibility, and stop all these, "one thing leading to another"
Insightful
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by worldclass68(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Toor.....may God see u through angry
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by Nonexisting: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chicagoesontop:
Hold unto what you have very well, concentrate on the child that you have first, others will come at the right time.

However , you are not supposed to create a post and also be the first to comment on it.
How will others come? Can't you read where he said his wife lost her womb? Oga, fucck your exgirlfriend for more children. My problem now is how safe will it be to fucck her without condom since she now sleeps with everything that has dick.

Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by Elidixran: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Hmm it is well o, but will say you should talk to your wife about it first
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by DanceHallBrodo: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
You should not have made the mistake in the first place.
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by soklipe: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2022
DearTiti:
I am a young man of 35 years and was in love with a nice young lady who I intended to get married to but unfortunately we lost contact with each other.

As the only son, my parents wanted me to get married on time and started pressuring me so a year after I lost contact with her, I met another young lady. We love each other and agreed to get married. She mistakenly got pregnant for me and because I was not financially okay that period I asked her to terminate the pregnancy.

She refused and I threatened to quit the relationship before she finally agreed to get rid of it. Fortunately for me my fortunes became better as God blessed me financially. We then decided to do our traditional wedding. But now after four years of marriage we are yet to have any children because my wife could not get pregnant.

About this time I received a call from my ex girlfriend who I said I had lost contact with years ago and who was now very aware that I was married, although I am not living with my wife since I work out of town.

This ex of mine visited me one day at my station and spent two weeks with me and due to the love we had, one thing led to another, we made love and she eventually became pregnant for me. I was afraid to demand for an abortion and she went ahead to give birth to a child. Coincidentally my wife also became pregnant but unfortunately it was ectopic and she lost the child and her womb.

So now I had a child from my ex and the parents of this lady insist that I must marry their daughter properly before I can have any rights to the child. Now my wife takes better care of the child than even the mother who has became very loose and has even slept around with some of my friends .

My problem now is that I still need more children and my wife can no longer bear children and I don’t want to go for adoption. Of late my mind keeps going back to my ex as the only other option if I am ever going to see more of my own children and I don’t know what to do about it.

I know I deserve a lot of criticisms as to my actions but I do need your advice urgently.

Since you have done it before, ehen na, kukuma go ahead and do it again. Its seems that your wife is even aware so maybe she wouldn't mind.
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by Tinkerbell420: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
You want to turn to Tuface?
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by dayemanate: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Uh
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by Testimony1988(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2022
You contributed to the problem, is better you stick with her like that, going outside to get children is not the best without her consent.
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by Kenpaly(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2022
I will advice you to look 4 a new girl bcs ur ex is know fucking any dick she sees.just tell your wife that she has to find a good lady/girl.pls forget about that ur ex to avoid contacting deadly std .
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by Lifeschampion: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
My man do whatever is on your mind? You didn't ask us when you did the first one, why are you telling us now?
Re: My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children by elipheleh(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abortion and its ills.

Run away from Abortion!!! Una no hear.

Claiming woked. Now you see how you lost una womb.

Murderers!

Now adultery don enter.

Next quarrels and lack of peace

Next the product of adultery will bring competition and distrust.

Distrust brings fights and hatred for the half kids

Then fights will bring divorce. Broken homes.

After the divorce. The girl and boy child becomes depressed and dysfunctional.

Next like most peers the then girl becomes severely molested and enter prostitution seeking for love.

The boy joins cult looking for a family. Maybe a thief, or a drug addict, or a yahoo boy, or a ritualistic etc.

Destinies gets masterly destroyed.

The cycle repeats itself from their own children.

You see the devil is a bad planner.

Now all these started from being woked and no fear of God.

Accept Christ Jesus now to correct your mistakes.

Let Christ fix this family lineage problem for you now.

Say Lord Jesus come into my life. Save me from my sins and satan. In Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe Such People Can Exist? / Rate My Pics?? I Resemble Justin Bieber. Picture Attached / Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.