Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. (59612 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ObosiUkwalla: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
Yours truly.....
The troublesome ahnie the kween of isoko kingdom,your royal empress grin

Ur face go worwor no be small. Ur kids took after you

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Sachiopropty(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
God bless them abundantly in wonderful ways
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by DAwest7: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
Those wigs genders were stood up by the pencil genders...they be bn seated there for a very long time....seems the pencil genders yaff japa yaba buluku grin
this one weak me o
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by blacknoir: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:

I dunno Sha.
Okay don't u think it's kinda unfair to post ur kids faces here when u won't put your own.
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by udomma1005(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:

Yeah comrade in the industry
Hahaha....!
Attended a wedding reception with my 3yr dude and the whole table was scattered with can star, gulder, heneiken, stouts & bottle water. My dude said I should pop a can for him, based on no non alcoholic, I told small man that those cans were bad, only sinners popped them. Na so me & dis small dude dey drink water dey go. Smallie pointed @ my cousin that we went together and said Uncle Ekom is drinking that "bad drink", I replied him that uncle Ekom is going straight to hell for sipping the drink!
Long story cut short, when I dropped that bro @ home, omoh club house hear my name, na rapid gear I run!
Kids are to be protected from our vices, they learn more than u can imagine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Amex2018: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Where do you stay in warri..... Isoko wadooo!!
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ObosiUkwalla: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:

I set it like that

Be deceiving urself
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by SeekerOfPekus: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

Female nairalander did you rub powder on your camera?
rest
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by koyyess: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nice one. Give your kids a memorable treat. They will thank you for it later.
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by haybhi1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Deo1986:
the girl Na broke girl with attitude.. The children self looks poor.

It must count as a crime to be broke to you.

When will Nigerians start allowing people to exercise their right to life and happiness when clearly they don't disturb the peace of the society?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by smasher1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:

When he collects his salary and give me all it.
.wrong mentality. spend your money on him. you would not die. it's the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by miraculousGod(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yahoo mummy

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ObosiUkwalla: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
haybhi1:

It must count as a crime to be broke to you.

When will Nigerians start allowing people to exercise their right to life and happiness when clearly they don't disturb the peace of the society?

Abeg sharap..
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by udomma1005(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:

The guys brought them in....then disappeared.
God will bless dem, abeg!
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by GodPrince: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
Duhhhhh
So I decided to hang out with kids today after several promise and fail....my kids don dey even tag me Yahoo mummy.
that boy is a real OG, na only am I dey see. Help me hail am
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by patjane(f): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lovely cool wink
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by jimmyolasun: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
I really appreciate the comments here, I was thinking my eyes were blurry

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by moshino(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:

NEVER!
WOULD the firmaments shake if he surprised me?
My money is strictly for my kids and I ALONE grin

You're sure you're "married happily"?

3 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by IgbuduMonkey: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
Duhhhhh
So I decided to hang out with kids today after several promise and fail....my kids don dey even tag me Yahoo mummy.
Warri shoprite
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Lavish4real(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Well so far I still can’t see the pictures she took what other evidence does she have

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by maziengr: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Not bad idea
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Did she snap with Nokia 3310?
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by maziengr: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Good.
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
Yours truly.....
The troublesome ahnie the kween of isoko kingdom,your royal empress grin
make we see your picture
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by hilfinity(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
When you don't want to fall your hands in the presence of your kids... grin grin grin.

God know say if I leave here I go go knack one cold bottle of Guinness stout grin

Correct woman grin

Na My favourite beer be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by austine4real(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seen next..no one cares about your nonsense..take it out boy..

Na ur papa age mate u dey 4low talk
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by porthouse7(f): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Deo1986:
the girl Na broke girl with attitude.. The children self looks poor.
don't go too far pls
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
austine4real:

Na ur papa age mate u dey 4low talk
Go hit his face for raising a bad kid like ya.. grin
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by austine4real(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seen next..no one cares about your nonsense..take it out boy..

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Show us their papa!
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Johel(m): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
Duhhhhh

Why u hide ya face?? undecided undecided
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Kizyte(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
Duhhhhh
May God provide you money for a better phone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.