Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

If Buhari Won, Would There Be Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Won, Would There Be Boko Haram? (466 Views)

Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide / Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Buhari Won, Would There Be Boko Haram? by mekaboy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
[b]

I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS BOKO HARAM ISSUE, AND I WONDER, IF BUHARI HAD WON THIS ELECTION, WOULD THESE BOKO HARAM ISSUE HAVE RISEN IN THE NORTH?

COULD IT BE THAT WHAT THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR IS WHAT BUHARI PROMISED TO GIVE THEM, ?

COULD BUHARI HAVE PROMISED TO IMPOSE THE SHARIA LAW IN THE NORTHERN STATES IF HE WON? I MEAN WE ALL KNOW THAT BUHARI HAS BEEN A FULL TIME SUPPORTER OF THIS SHARIA THING.

COULD IS BE THAT PASTOR BAKARE KNEW THE PROMISES THEY MADE TO THESE NORTHERN YOUTHS REGARDING ISLAMISING THE NORTH ?

WHY WOULD PASTOR BAKARE SAY THERE WILL BE WILD WILD NORTH? I FEEL ITS BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHAT THEY PROMISED, THE NORTHERNERS AND THE IMPLICATIONS OF NOT DELIVERING IT TO THEM, IF JONATHAN SHOULD WIN.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THESE BOKO HARAM GUYS ARE STILL THE SAME YOUTHS THAT DEMONSTRATED AFTER THE ELECTION KILLING YOUTH COPPERS .

THE SAME GUYS HAVE BEEN RECRUITED TO FIGHT UNTIL THEY GET WHAT BUHARI PROMISED THEM. IF WE MUST DEAL WITH THIS BOKO HARAM ISSUE, I THINK WE SHOULD TRACE THIS BACK TO ELECTION PROCESS. THESE BOMBS WHERE ALREADY MADE AVAILABLE TO THEM BEFORE THE ELECTION, SHOULD BUHARI LOOSE .

[/b]
Re: If Buhari Won, Would There Be Boko Haram? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2011
Same question came up if Babangida would declare the 1993 elections null and void if Tofa had won ?
Re: If Buhari Won, Would There Be Boko Haram? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 21, 2011
No

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Acn Condemns Bukola Saraki’s Continued Stay In Govt House / What Do You Think Is/are The Problem(s) Of Nigeria / What Do You Think Is Or Are The Problem(s) Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.