Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,791 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why Do Igbos Always Do This? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Always Do This? (1807 Views)

Why Are The Igbos Always Found Of Exporting What We Also Needed In Nigeria? / Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted / Igbos Always In Defense Of Christians While Others are not Concerned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Crixxx:
Any day that an Igbo thread or anything related to Igbo is not created on this forum, the forum will fall. Mark this somewhere.
Igbo is indeed a tribe that is envied by all

Without Igbos there is no Nairaland!
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sergio101:

Once again...

IGBOS going back to the support of PDP will be the worst/highest slavery of the century

But what is the next option Isolation?
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Kyase(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

Here in Kebbi state is it in BK or Zuru, even the only Igbo man in Gwandu is a joy giver, There's no way you'll come in contact with an Igbo person and you won't leave happily(my experience) , even when I encounter Igbos in Zamfara I'm always excited.
I love Igbos and it saddens me some of the bad choices they're making, I want them to experience Happiness and safety and only through collective smart decisions can they do that...

I just pray the ohaneze makes the right call for them
I don't think its bad choices, I see it as people that knows what they want and they won't compromise to get it, which is noble...
I love dem, though some for here dey see me as their enemy, because I dey attack dem, and dey thing be say I dey attack everybody, Yoruba, Igbo and Fulani, only Hausa people I never attack for here...
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by zeuss: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

I have nothing to gain here aside making Igbos see facts and go for it

Yes you do.....
You want Ibo to back Atiku and further plunge security and peace into abyss

You would have done better to canvas for Ibo and Yoruba unification instead of being an
AGENT OF SOUTHERN DIVISION.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kyase:

I don't think its bad choices, I see it as people that knows what they want and they won't compromise to get it, which is noble...
I love dem, though some for here dey see me as their enemy, because I dey attack dem, and dey thing be say I dey attack everybody, Yoruba, Igbo and Fulani, only Hausa people I never attack for here...

In Nigeria politically the only thing noble is going for a rewarding cause, which is what most of them don't understand yet..
I'm sure no matter the outcome of this election they'll learn, either they're on the winning side or the losing side.
I know they must learn.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
zeuss:

The ibo or Yoruba must never support the north for any reason not at this time. Obi is the candidate of choice for everyone on the street , churches mosque and homes.....those noising negatively have nothing on him...Just paid noise makers trying to fan embers of enemety and resentment between Yoruba and Ibo.
Tinubu and Obi must work something out.
Atiku is not an option.....like bu hari he will never support restructuring or clampdown on his Fulani kinsmen behaving negative

This is true. Atiku will simply be more of the same. That said, I doubt Obi will partner with Tinubu.

Obi is solidly Atiku’s boy and also an anti-Yoruba bigot in my opinion. Good suggestion but I don't see it happening.

No Igbos will sincerely work for Tinubu's win because anything to thwart and deny the Yorubas is what gets most Igbos very excited.

We saw it with Kalu and his Lawan misadventure . Obi is no different.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Sergio101(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

But when Peter Obi fails( which is most likely) and Igbos gave their all to him what happens next,
and if it happens to be that Tinubu wins?
That's literally Political Cremation.

Even if Atiku wins without Igbos Support that'll be Political Suicide, But Tinubu winning without Igbos is Political Cremation...

Sure Igbos political Sojourn in PDP has be unrewarding to a fault, but frankly i don't think there's room for Igbos In APC, because they largely believe they have all they need to succeed and they don't waste time in letting Igbos feel that way...

So no matter what the shortest and safest Route for Igbos particularly Igbos in The South East is PDP.

For 2023 LP is just failure it won't address what the SE needs or want currently

@bolded is a nice question.

Now should Obi fail, which is all part of the plan. It's will not be a misfortune really.

Rather it will make igbos having more stronghold. Two wings setting in already.....APGA and LP.

Currently personel like senator Victor Umeh are already contesting using LP(I pray he wins for more stamina across east). And also Ifeanyi Ubah the Capital oil is in this party also.

So if obi should lose the coming election, it will only mean that we will use our God's given 4yrs to build on ourselves against 2027.

Which is very very good rather than humbling and shrinking ourself in PDP waiting for Atiku to finish his tenure.

Moreover.....
If Atiku wins..... IGBOS are still in good tide because the bond between Atiku and Obi is still flesh internal.

If Tinubu wins, it's still good for us all because my people are many in Lagos. If it favours them.....we are satisfied.

The only problem we will face if Tinubu should win is the stinking mouth of Yorubas boasting of unnecessary sophistication.

All in all .....we are on the right tide

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Sergio101(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

But what is the next option Isolation?

I've answered the question with the post I just sent
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Kyase(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

In Nigeria politically the only thing noble is going for a rewarding cause, which is what most of them don't understand yet..
I'm sure no matter the outcome of this election they'll learn, either they're on the winning side or the losing side.
I know they must learn.
I think they've, the recent activities of their political leaders shows they are up for it, they just need to build bridge and make alliance with people outside Igbo land
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
zeuss:

Yes you do.....
You want Ibo to back Atiku and further plunge security and peace into abyss

You would have done better to canvas for Ibo and Yoruba unification instead of being an
AGENT OF SOUTHERN DIVISION.

If yorubas unifying with buhari didn't plunge security and peace to abyss, then Igbos unifying with atiku won't do that either.

Igbos have nothing to gain if they unify with Yorubas political now, because Yorubas already believe they've it all to succeed.

So if Igbos unify they'll take it as you didn't have a choice, but the northerns will See it as perpetual loyalty, and that's worthy of reward..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Oilwell(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
@Thinkam. I went through your previous posts and thread. Stop disguising we know who you are rooting for.

Pity your children and children's children.

Obi 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sergio101:

@bolded is a nice question.

Now should Obi fail, which is all part of the plan. It's will not be a misfortune really.

Rather it will make igbos having more stronghold. Two wings setting in already.....APGA and LP.

Currently personel like senator Victor Umeh are already contesting using LP(I pray he wins for more stamina across east). And also Ifeanyi Ubah the Capital oil is in this party also.

So if obi should lose the coming election, it will only mean that we will use our God's given 4yrs to build on ourselves against 2027.

Which is very very good rather than humbling and shrinking ourself in PDP waiting for Atiku to finish his tenure.

Moreover.....
If Atiku wins..... IGBOS are still in good tide because the bond between Atiku and Obi is still flesh internal.

If Tinubu wins, it's still good for us all because my people are many in Lagos. If it favours them.....we are satisfied.

The only problem we will face if Tinubu should win is the stinking mouth of Yorubas boasting of unnecessary sophistication.

All in all .....we are on the right tide

Why not build with what you have already in PDP.. If Atiku doesn't field The SE as VP, or an Igboid SS I won't fault the Igbos if they support Obi, but if Atiku Does, please stick to PDP.

That's my Advice
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oilwell:
@Thinkam. I went through your previous posts and thread. Stop disguising we know who you are rooting for.

Pity your children and children's children.

Obi 2023

I am routing for Igbos, to ensure they stop being the opposition..

Why should just one tribe be the opposition in Nigeria isn't that Terrible..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by oweniwe(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:
Each time in the history of Nigeria when a punching bag is required, Igbos will always offer themselves up.

The question is ....

What has Nigeria gained from SW -North Alliance?

Is Nigeria better off or worse off?

Igbo don't really care about who is the President as far as the economy is flowing and booming.

But Everything North and West always end in catastrophic economic downside.

The so called West & North Alliance, is Nigeria better with it?

If the answer is yes, fine... If the answer is no... Then you are not seeing the bigger picture. What we want is better Nigeria with good economy, simple.

North and West alliance has dragged Nigeria back so badly, why do you want to continue that way? Are you not tired of Nigeria as it is? Are you happy with the Owo massacre?

Try something new my Friend. Leave all those dead wood old cargoes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
oweniwe:

The question is ....

What has Nigeria gained from SW -North Alliance?

Is Nigeria better off or worse off?

Igbo don't really care about who is the President as far as the economy is flowing and booming.

But Everything North and West always end in catastrophic economic downside.

The so called West & North Alliance, is Nigeria better with it?

If the answer is yes, fine... If the answer is no... Then you are not seeing the bigger picture. What we want is better Nigeria with good economy, simple.

North and West alliance has dragged Nigeria back so badly, why do you want to continue that way? Are you not tired of Nigeria as it is? Are you happy with the Owo massacre?

Try something new my Friend. Leave all those dead wood old cargoes

Nigeria as a country isn't meant to record collective gains but personal or tribal
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by 9japride(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's just a thin line separating humans from animals. Some animals are even more organized and sensible than most paid political miscreants. Those spreading propaganda are mostly motor park touts who are privileged to own an android phone. Their reasoning is below a normal sane human being. They prefer the old ways of doing things. Very wicked people who don't want Nigeria to move forward. These are the kind of people giving the black race a bad name due to their greedy and primitive mindset.
If anyone is tired of setbacks, he/she should reject criminals who believe the presidency is their birthright. Smh
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by oweniwe(m): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

Nigeria as a country isn't meant to record collective gains but personal or tribal

Then what's the use of being called a country?

That's means we're wasting our time being called Nigerians.

Make den scatter the country
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by zeuss: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

If yorubas unifying with buhari didn't plunge security and peace to abyss, then Igbos unifying with atiku won't do that either.

Igbos have nothing to gain if they unify with Yorubas political now, because Yorubas already believe they've it all to succeed.

So if Igbos unify they'll take it as you didn't have a choice, but the northerns will See it as perpetual loyalty, and that's worthy of reward..

Tinubu railroading the entire southwest into supporting buhari did a lot of damage to Nigeria, approaching from the angle of security, all development and Fiscalscape. Can you believe that in abeokuta town terrorist herdsmen attack people's home to kidnap for ransom. Herdsmen enact these atrocities with impunity knowing that their fulani brother who speaks for their interest is in power. there is really a cause for alarm. That stated, allowing another fulani man Mount the mantle of leadership in Nigeria will defeat all good reason as sentiments cannot be completely removed from judgement, atiku being the fulani here cannot be risked as the president of this country, the incoming president must be one that will be perceived and seen addressing headlong security issues plaguing this country.

You don't have a place to speak to the unification of the Yoruba or Igbo, if they choose to do this for the survival of their societies and their future it is entirely up to them and not for you or anybody to proffer reasons why they should or not.
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
9japride:
It's just a thin line separating humans from animals. Some animals are even more organized and sensible than most paid political miscreants. Those spreading propaganda are mostly motor park touts who are privileged to own an android phone. Their reasoning is below a normal sane human being. They prefer the old ways of doing things. Very wicked people who don't want Nigeria to move forward. These are the kind of people giving the black race a bad name due to their greedy and primitive mindset.
If anyone is tired of setbacks, he/she should reject criminals who believe the presidency is their birthright. Smh

That's the reality of our country

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
zeuss:

Tinubu railroading the entire southwest into supporting buhari did a lot of damage to Nigeria, approaching from the angle of security, all development and Fiscalscape. Can you believe that in abeokuta town terrorist herdsmen attack people's home to kidnap for ransom. Herdsmen enact these atrocities with impunity knowing that their fulani brother who speaks for their interest is in power. there is really a cause for alarm. That stated, allowing another fulani man Mount the mantle of leadership in Nigeria will defeat all good reason as sentiments cannot be completely removed from judgement, atiku being the fulani here cannot be risked as the president of this country, the incoming president must be one that will be perceived and seen addressing headlong security issues plaguing this country.

You don't have a place to speak to the unification of the Yoruba or Igbo, if they choose to do this for the survival of their societies and their future it is entirely up to them and not for you or anybody to proffer reasons why they should or not.

The atrocities happened since 2015, but some southerners chose to turn a blind eye during the 2019 elections, so there's no wrong in other southerners doing the same this time.
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Softmirror: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
zeuss:
The funny thing is that Peter obi is the name on every tongue. Tinubu needs to reach an accord with Peter Obi. The south and middle belt vote alone is enough to win the election. Tinubu or Obi can never win any poll in the North no matter who their running mate maybe . They must not divide southern vote.......the last thing the country especially the south needs now is another Fulani president. The insecurities is getting to our homes already.

South must UNITE now. Ibo and Yoruba are two sides of the same coin.

THAT WAS WHY LAWAL SCORED 1271 IN THE PRIMARIES LOL SINCE THE NORTH HAS THE MOST OF THE DELEGATES.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Risentouch(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is there anything you have against the Igbo People because the way you keep opening threads regularly only to talk about your hate against them.
Or is there something you are not really telling us this Atiku boy
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by zeuss: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

This is true. Atiku will simply be more of the same. That said, I doubt Obi will partner with Tinubu.

Obi is solidly Atiku’s boy and also an anti-Yoruba bigot in my opinion. Good suggestion but I don't see it happening.

No Igbos will sincerely work for Tinubu's win because anything to thwart and deny the Yorubas is what gets most Igbos very excited.

We saw it with Kalu and his Lawan misadventure . Obi is no different.

I guess they say in politics there's no enemy only interest. I would also say that it is insulting that you would refer to the person of Peter Obi as boy to Atiku, I say this because Peter obi has proved himself to be above board in leadership going by his performance as governor of anambra state under the APGA platform but Atiku on the other hand had a run off with his principal OBJ primarily due to accusations of financial irregularities, this begs to highlight different fabrics. it will also be good to notice that Peter obi ran under APGA not PDP to become governor of anambra state with no affiliation, endorsement or support whatsoever from atiku, the common ground or collaboration between the two was when Peter obi was his running mate and this singular political calculation rewarded their collaboration with 85% of South East votes and 65% of South South votes.

The actualities of today bare very differently from the realities of yesterday, a deeper and better understanding of character and environment has evolved. The igbos like the yorubas have come to realise that the Nigeria they are experiencing is not the Nigeria they want, so much so that many of them are desirous to exit this arrangement. this agitation is not an isolated event it is in fact a collective response to perceived injustice from a system. Since it has dawned on the two groups that only one group is adamantly and forcing unification of a country that does not guarantee security or even a future for them and this group holds onto power at all cost and by any means necessary including sowing seeds of division between them. The Igbo and Yoruba will come together peacefully and in unity to try and bring an end to be perceived anormally. We have seen ipob and Odua agitator marching side-by-side, therefore you are wrong to postulate that ibo destiny and Yoruba destiny are like poles of a magnet.

Be guided also by the fact that there are Ibos who were made state commissioners in Lagos State and igbos with companies that are awarded contracts in Lagos State , Lagos like all yoruba states is home to countless ibo who love and appreciate Yoruba.
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Risentouch:
Is there anything you have against the Igbo People because the way you keep opening threads regularly only to talk about your hate against them.
Or is there something you are not really telling us this Atiku boy

I want the best for Igbos, that can best be achieved through PDP and Atiku
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by zeuss: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

The atrocities happened since 2015, but some southerners chose to turn a blind eye during the 2019 elections, so there's no wrong in other southerners doing the same this time.

Don't you know 2019 was a rigged exercise? Or u chose not to see.
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
zeuss:

Don't you know 2019 was a rigged exercise? Or u chose not to see.

But most southerners cheered the results anyways and mocked southerners that were against it
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by zeuss: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

But most southerners cheered the results anyways and mocked southerners that were against it

Lies....they where robbed of their franchise and u say they were happy? Even here on Nairaland they cursed the leadership and party on a daily basis.
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Risentouch(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

I want the best for Igbos, that can best be achieved through PDP and Atiku

How do you know or are you God?

How many threads have you made to campaign for your God Atiku Which is to you the best thing after fried egg?

He has left PDP why are you still in pain and how do you know what is good for Igbos or are you saying their destiny is attached to Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by zeuss: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Softmirror:

THAT WAS WHY LAWAL SCORED 1271 IN THE PRIMARIES LOL SINCE THE NORTH HAS THE MOST OF THE DELEGATES.
you are politically naive. Atiku is already the PDP flag-bearer and for them that is enough to focus the Northern electorate, you see they allow tinubu the APC ticket and encourage him to select a northern running mate but you can be sure that the running mate will secure 0 votes from the northern electorate, that will guarantee that tinubu also gets no votes from the southeast an SS unless tinubu is the wiser and picks a south east collaborator who can have the support of the Southeast and SS .
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Softmirror: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
zeuss:
you are politically naive. Atiku is already the PDP flag-bearer and for them that is enough to focus the Northern electorate, you see they allow tinubu the APC ticket and encourage him to select a northern running mate but you can be sure that the running mate will secure 0 votes from the northern electorate, that will guarantee that tinubu also gets no votes from the southeast an SS unless tinubu is the wiser and picks a south east collaborator who can have the support of the Southeast and SS .

grin
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by VaginaMiners: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

I am routing for Igbos, to ensure they stop being the opposition..

Why should just one tribe be the opposition in Nigeria isn't that Terrible..
But one tribe was in the opposition from the 1st through the 3rd republic. Wasn't that terrible
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Do This? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
VaginaMiners:

But one tribe was in the opposition from the 1st through the 3rd republic. Wasn't that terrible

What tribe has gone through what Igbos have in Nigeria?

Yes it was

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibos Are The Problem Of Nigeria Politics / Watch Out! Osun Ten Million March For Peter Obi / Peter Obi's Support Groups Shut Down Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.