Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

I’ll Not Relinquish My Senatorial Ticket To Akpabio - DIG Ekpoudom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Not Relinquish My Senatorial Ticket To Akpabio - DIG Ekpoudom (415 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Not Relinquish My Senatorial Ticket To Akpabio - DIG Ekpoudom by powerfulguy: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
PRESS RELEASE!

*Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District APC ticket: Matters Arising*

The 2023 DIG Udom Udo Ekpoudom (Rtd) Senatorial Campaign Organization has observed an absurd, ridiculous and highly provocative conspiracy with respect to the APC Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Senate Primary election, validly won by Udom Udo Ekpoudom. We vehemently wish to reiterate and state as follows:

1. That DIG Udom Udo Ekpoudom (Rtd), the Standard Bearer is a very disciplined, cultured and law abiding citizen with the national toga of Officer of Niger (OON), hence, he has a high regards for extant laws of any establishment.

2. Recall that Ekpoudom duly participated in the Akwa Ibom North West APC Senatorial District Primary Election held on Friday, May 27, 2022, in line with the 2023 Election Timetable and Guideline of our Party.

3. Succinctly, the primary election was properly monitored by INEC as constitutionally required and Udom Ekpoudom, was victorious and declared the winner and the party's flagbearer.

4. Sequel to the aforementioned, we want to state categorically and without any ambiguity, that at no time did our Party, the APC put our candidate, on notice of any cancellation of the Primary Election or that of conducting another Senatorial primary for the Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial seat.

5. We want to put it on record that the MANDATE given to Udom Ekpoudom by the good people of Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District remains sacrosanct and is judiciously guarded and protected.

6. We hereby assure our party men and women and the good people of the Senatorial district that DIG Udom Udo Ekpoudom (Rtd), will under no circumstance, relinquish, withdraw or be substituted no matter the degree of pressure and inducement dangled by anyone.

He believes in the mandate, and in the mandate, he shall stand to provide leadership and accelerate development for the Senatorial district.

7. Most importantly, the purported "scam election' held on Thursday, 8th June, 2022 at the Skills Acquisition Centre in Ikot Ekpene is nothing but illegal, deceitful, unconstitutional, and legally defective.

8. We hereby appeal to our supporters to remain calm and steadfast as the Standard Bearer is prepared to defend his mandate freely given to him by the good people of Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District.

Signed:

HON. UWEM UDOMA
Director General

OBONG GODWIN ETOKAKPAN
Secretary General

PETER O. UDIONG
Director, Media & Publicity
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ill-not-relinquish-my-senatorial-ticket-to-akpabio-ex-dig/%3famp
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: I’ll Not Relinquish My Senatorial Ticket To Akpabio - DIG Ekpoudom by money121(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wahala
Re: I’ll Not Relinquish My Senatorial Ticket To Akpabio - DIG Ekpoudom by Xscape1993(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Evil party...
Re: I’ll Not Relinquish My Senatorial Ticket To Akpabio - DIG Ekpoudom by doctorexcel: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Akpa-thief wan use one stone kill two birds, baba no see bird kill, even stone throway

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Relinquish My Senatorial Ticket To Akpabio - DIG Ekpoudom by Bomboiy: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yes! Don't do that. Akpabio should be rendered politically useless.

The coward could not even chase his presidential ambition,he chose to step down for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Relinquish My Senatorial Ticket To Akpabio - DIG Ekpoudom by checkmatez: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lol ...Akpabio losing on all flanks.
Licking APC ass brutally should be his aim now so at least he might secure any position.
After stepping down and losing on all sides, I wonder what he will do on Tuesday morning after the holiday.
(A) "go to work"
(B) "sit at home"...
Re: I’ll Not Relinquish My Senatorial Ticket To Akpabio - DIG Ekpoudom by rayvelez(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Who does that
Re: I’ll Not Relinquish My Senatorial Ticket To Akpabio - DIG Ekpoudom by sweetonugbu: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Who did this to akpabio?.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Relinquish My Senatorial Ticket To Akpabio - DIG Ekpoudom by KanwuliaExtra: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nemesis and Karma visiting AkpaBABA at the same time.

Kai ! ! !

Rochas is next

(1) (Reply)

South East Can't Waste Our Votes For Peter Obi – Ekweremadu [VIDEO] / Mazi Achebe: Ekweremadu Shouldn't Have Been Directly Involved In Organs Mining / Picture Of The Boy Ekweremadu And His Wife Took To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.