Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting (32329 Views)

Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Queenterry: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Okobola146 Just only 8 years? Mtcheeeeeeeeew [/quote].

Do you know the pains and mockery,they must have gone through for that period of time. Pray you don't experience delay in your marital life for a year, not to talk of eight good years. It is not a good experience. Can't even wish my enemies to experience childlessness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Elidrisy20: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Make I no talk sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Hamiltonii: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Buddha3:

May the good Lord forgive you for the ignorance you just displayed with this comment!

May that ignorance not be the reason the heavens withhold your lifetime blessings for ridiculing God's perfect gift to another man's home!

Female children that I'll give anything to God to have in abundance is what you're here castigating as if you can make a hair strand on a human's head. It is well with you!
Mumu.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Hamiltonii: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
cococandy:

Go and ask your mom if she’s a person

Toto stfu.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Hamiltonii: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
XOGBADO:

Yes, woman na pikin. But the painful thing is, you're not fit to be called a human being.
You can't carry this kind of toxic mindset and expect to be classified as a human being
Guy, relax!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Kamerunpride(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hopefully the baby is his, we know women and their mischievous ways, maybe the guy is impotent and the women went about a solution to calm his frustration. Let’s not forget about the statistics that say 70% of Nigerian males are not the fathers of their children .
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Ifyzidane: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
MrCover:
A Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Marvis Ogbeide is celebrating becoming a father for the first time after 8 years of waiting, Reports.

"Celebrate with me. It is a baby girl. I am now a proud father after 8 years of waiting." he announced on Facebook.

He Also shared photos from the naming ceremony held on Friday, June 10, 2022, As Sighted By , at Power House Assembly in Uromi, Edo State.
Allilujah
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by SirBalo29(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Patience is Virtue.. 8 Eight years of waiting is not easy
Congratulations Sir may the Lord be with you and the baby . may you live long to reap your fruit .
I celebrate with you on this sir . more blessing of the lord is still coming.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Testimony1988(m): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Congrats to him.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by bigcasava1(m): 12:22am On Jun 14, 2022
I hope say na ur own? See DNA go check oo
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by harmony75: 2:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Congratulations beautiful couple
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Okobola146: 4:05am On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Queenterry post=113775596][/quote]do you know how many that waited for more than 20 years and are still waiting?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Okobola146: 4:07am On Jun 14, 2022
1x2x3:

I pray you wait more since the time seem short to you.
unfortunately for you, I have hanged my boot after having 6 lovely children, 5 boys and 1 girl. So fok off my mention tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by alibiz: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Apostle Marvis Ogbeide is celebrating becoming a father for the first time after 8 years of waiting.

"Celebrate with me. It is a baby girl. I am now a proud father after 8 years of waiting." he announced on Facebook.
Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Kucoin: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Congratulations to the latest father in town.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by jevic(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Congratulations.

Vote Peter Obi for President 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by PumpumPrince: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2022
sheba222:
Congratulations

helo how much please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Left My White Hubby And Lost My UK Visa After 4 Months With Him In UK / Help! Please, I Beat My Wife / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.