Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Mom Mismanages Funds A Lot. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Mismanages Funds A Lot. (779 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Mismanages Funds A Lot. by Cooolme: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Greetings everyone, I'll go straight to the point.
I've noticed my Mom doesn't know how to manage money within my stay with them, weeks ago she received huge funds from her Bro abroad and also from her daughter abroad (My half sister) not even talking about the rent she receives from her house in her country, her salary and the one I tip her.
These funds don't come regularly and she finishes them withing 1-2 weeks, how I got to notice is the way sometimes there's no food in the house and no hope of eating and that's where I come in cos even with all those funds she doesn't buy food in bulk which makes me very furious. I confronted her about the whole thing and she always says "She doesn't owe me any account of how she spends her money and that by the way my father didn't leave anything for her before his sickness", I decided to know how to unlock her phone so I'll take track of her transactions but she deletes her alerts regularly. This thing happened again and there's no food, I've decided I would totally ignore her and leave them to starve if they don't see food, I'm totally angry.
Re: My Mom Mismanages Funds A Lot. by Reinamaria(f): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Since she doesn't buy food in bulk, what then does she spend the money on?
Re: My Mom Mismanages Funds A Lot. by thorpido(m): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
She's probably giving people her money.
Re: My Mom Mismanages Funds A Lot. by Ogamysamo: 12:29am On Jun 13, 2022
never give up! keep trying but watch your manner of approach also cause she's still the mother, no matter what happen she'll still be expecting you to talk to her with reservation.

for as long as you remain there, never you try living them in hunger, who knows she may be doing it because she want to save whatever they her till some other times and is expecting you to head the table affair for your visiting duration?

all thesame living them with hunger when you can actually provide is not a good idea cos no matter what, your younger siblings are looking up to you more than they are looking up to your mom. they know her already so you are their next case study or do you want them to say they[you and your mom] are all thesame?

at best ask your siblings if that was how things are prior to your coming
Re: My Mom Mismanages Funds A Lot. by Richy4(m): 6:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Try and find out if she is sowing a seed somewhere... That's the age that they get captured by "thus says the lord scammers..."

If not then be vigilant or ask your father if there are major projects that u were not aware of

1 Like

Re: My Mom Mismanages Funds A Lot. by Cooolme: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Reinamaria:
Since she doesn't buy food in bulk, what then does she spend the money on?
I don't really know but this one recently, there's a day I came back and saw clothes all over for the youngest kids but that's just a fraction of what the cash can do.
Re: My Mom Mismanages Funds A Lot. by Cooolme: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Richy4:
Try and find out if she is sowing a seed somewhere... That's the age that they get captured by "thus says the lord scammers..."

If not then be vigilant or ask your father if there are major projects that u were not aware of
Lol, she doesn't go to church regularly.
Re: My Mom Mismanages Funds A Lot. by cavreek: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Let ur focus be to provide food for d house any other demands should be sent else where
As ur mother whatever she does with her money is not ur business. Just do ur little best, there met be a reason she doesn't want to disclose what she uses her money for

(1) (Reply)

Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? / Neatly Used Baby Cot With Mattress / Goverment Denies Poor imigrant Childrean Milk, In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.