Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo (3686 Views)

After All Propaganda From Tinubu's Camp Against Peter Obi In Far North(photos) / Peter Obi Has Become A Household Name In The North - Labour Party / Ahmed Declares In'rest For Adamawa APC Chair, Says Party Need Him To Win In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by virus05(m): 4:26am On Jun 13, 2022
jerseyboy:

Please remove SouthSouth. There are enough insults already to guaranty that SS and SE will never be aligned in anything and anyway till the end of time.
Abi? So you think south south will vote for Tinubu or Atiku? Head dey pain you.

You guys are not even being realistic. PO is spreading like wildfire. I wonder which individual would want to play partisan politics right now(maybe only party loyalists and selfish people), everyone is tired of PDP and APC, so Labour party will be easy to sell in the South South, very very easy, so don't even expect your Tinubu or your Atiku to win any state in SE/SS, I promise you that 100% and don't even expect vote to be shared, PO will win SS/SE with a wide margin. I'm not saying this because I want to be biased, but this is the real truth you wouldn't like to hear. Don't think your Tinubu or your Atiku is a god here.

5 Likes

Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by PeterObi4LP: 4:37am On Jun 13, 2022
jerseyboy:

Please remove SouthSouth. There are enough insults already to guaranty that SS and SE will never be aligned in anything and anyway till the end of time.

Shut up! Children
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by DMerciful(m): 5:21am On Jun 13, 2022
I'm SS but fully Obi-dient
nuelsylves:

Suddenly there became enough insults but when SE stucked their neck out for a SS president (Jonathan) to the extent that they were insulted and called all sorts of names, there wasn't insults then.

Anyways, your imaginery separation of SE and SS is only an online thing. Go to Edo state and see how people are galvanising support for PO freely.

4 Likes

Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by Antivirus92(m): 6:13am On Jun 13, 2022
plaindealer:

From the tens of millions of Northerners from Gombe to Jigawa, Katsina, Kaduna, Kano, Yobe, Kebbi, Zamfara, Nasarawa Kano and all the PAC states that your 11k people poll did not capture.

Now, I need a small lesson, when you say core North, abeg name the states in the so-called core North, the one you are talking about.
there are tens of millions of people in the east and south south who lost interest in the politics of Nigeria long ago but are all ready to vote now.
so don't expect the usual low turn out

1 Like

Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by wiseone28: 6:42am On Jun 13, 2022
jerseyboy:

I disagree with you, when it comes to politics i will support a SE candidate than other region.

The love the SE had for Jonathan was second to none.

I will only disagree with them on Biafra.

1 Like

Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by Whiteangel1234: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2022
As a Business man I focus on my strength not weakness , LP need more consolidation of it's stronghold
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by OfoIgbo: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2022
jerseyboy:

You can remove your own minority ethnic group of you wish. There are other groups that will beg to differ
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by dettolgel: 7:21am On Jun 13, 2022
jerseyboy:

So after all the insult the SW gave Jonathan you are certain that the SS will align with the SW?

Do you have short memories what am I even saying with the voting pattern in Naija I think it is safe to say truly you guys do have short memories.
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by shortIGBOman: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2022
post=113746852:
Peter will win some states in middle belt and do credible well in West

In your wildest dreams.
Igbo can never rule this Country.

Besides, no election in the East.

Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

In your wildest dreams.
Igbo can never rule this Country.

Besides, no election in the East.
Nnamdi Kalu himself said that during last presidential election, see the result, even last Anambra gubernatorial election

2019 result

Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by Multiplier7(m): 7:49am On Jun 13, 2022
jerseyboy:

You are a lier. Am in Asaba, Delta state. Come and see OBIdients everywhere. So focus on your West pls

1 Like

Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by naija4life247: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2022
post=113746836:
I wonder which region Tinubu will get bloc votes no wonder they're attacking PO

Southeast and Southsouth is totally luckdown for PO

Have you planned to kill Nyesom Wike the wicked one in the South South ni? With Wike still breathing, no vote for Peter Pandora Obituary in South South oooo. Ask Amaechi how brutal Wike is.
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by Mainmanpadi(m): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Kingspin:
They need both religious and tribal sanitization.

Last someone to speak Hausa to them.
We need genuine CHANGE.
After calling us names now you want us to vote for your candidate. Is this not foolishness
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by shortIGBOman: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2022
post=113750962:

Nnamdi Kalu himself said that during last presidential election, see the result, even last Anambra gubernatorial election

2019 result

Simon Ekpa is now our Igbo leader and all Igbo are loyal to him. Anybody wey come out on the election day in the East, should blame himself. IPOB are there to deal with whoever disobey Mazi Simon Ekpa's directives, grin

Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by Oplomo: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
jerseyboy:

Stop deceiving your bitter ewedu skull. SS will largely vote how SE votes.

You know it but e no sweet you for body thats why you are bitter.... grin

2 Likes

Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by VoteObi2023: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2022
post=113746783:
Far north need more sensitization about our great candidate, I believe when he pick a credible and popular candidate as vice from far north Labour will grab more votes

NNPP and PDP are leading in core north
Husna Abdul Facebook polls have always predicted correctly who will win the North.

If the page says NNPP will win, NNPP will win. You can see that PDP is following closely, showing you it always predict right.

By the time the poll will finish, nearly 500k will vote which is a very large sample size.

On the other hand, Twitter has always predicted who will win the South. Who ever wins all the Twitter polls will win the South.

From Husna Abdul, NNPP will win PDP in the North by a close shave, while Twitter shows that LP will win PDP in the South by a wide margin, APC will come third again while NNPP will take fourth.

I hope you now understand why opened my thread that APC has changed their strategy to attacking Obi, because he is standing between them and a bloc vote in the South.

Another thing is, Husna Abdul only predict NW Moslem voting pattern and doesn't capture that of NC and Northern Christians.

Going by the Gombe Christians poll which LP won convincingly, our prayer now is for Tinubu to pick a Moslem VP from NE so that LP will get Northern Christians votes.

Picking a NE Moslem VP won't change anything for Tinubu because according to history, NE are banza, illegitimate Hausa states. Do you know, that Hausas even see Yorubas as their 7th banza (bastard son)?

Please, research the 7 Hausa banza states.

So, except Tinubu picks his VP from NW, nothing will change.

LP is still on course to win the presidency or it will come second to PDP.

NNPP will win NE and NW with a close shave while LP will share Northern Christians votes with PDP.

APC anti Moslem Moslem sentiment will make Obi win more votes in the South than expected.

Husna Abdul and Twitter has already shown us that APC is going nowhere.

LP is a party to watch for

2 Likes

Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by VoteObi2023: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2022
plaindealer:

From the tens of millions of Northerners from Gombe to Jigawa, Katsina, Kaduna, Kano, Yobe, Kebbi, Zamfara, Nasarawa Kano and all the PAC states that your 11k people poll did not capture.

Now, I need a small lesson, when you say core North, abeg name the states in the so-called core North, the one you are talking about.
Husna Abdul polls have predicted accurately who will win NE and NW votes.

Polls are mirrors into the voting mind of the people. A poll size of over 130k is a very large sample size.

By the time the poll will end, over 200k will vote
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2022
post=113746852:
Peter will win some states in middle belt and do credible well in West
I doubt if he'll do well in the West, but let's see who his running mate will be
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Husna Abdul polls have predicted accurately who will win NE and NW votes.

Polls are mirrors into the voting mind of the people. A poll size of over 130k is a very large sample size.

By the time the poll will end, over 200k will vote
you are right
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2022
jerseyboy:

Oga we are voting peter obi., no this and know peace.

Speak about your region next time. Meka.
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2022
OfoIgbo:

You can remove your own minority ethnic group of you wish. There are other groups that will beg to differ

They are no minority in south south sir, we are all equal, we all matter.
I think you guys should start building bridges with the remaining part of Nigeria, you can't do it on your own, even the north can't.

Secondly the niggar you quoted is not a south south i can bet on that.

My candidate is Obi, even if am mad i can't vote otherwise.
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Have you planned to kill Nyesom Wike the wicked one in the South South ni? With Wike still breathing, no vote for Peter Pandora Obituary in South South oooo. Ask Amaechi how brutal Wike is.

You lie.
I think it will best if every face their region.

We voted buhari 2019 because of Rotimi amaechi, due to the fact he is distantly related to my dad.

Even though Rivers and ss are PDP in general we dont stigmatise any other southeners that choose Apc or another party. We are free going? Every Nigerian has the right to vote they like without being interogated, its their fundamental human right.

Never the less with port harcourt being the hotspot of akawibomite &bayelsans
And other rivers tribe, i can tell that 8 out 10 of the above mention peopje will pick obi in contrast to some months ago when it was Atiku.
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2022
The City Boy

Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by OfoIgbo: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

They are no minority in south south sir, we are all equal, we all matter.
I think you guys should start building bridges with the remaining part of Nigeria, you can't do it on your own, even the north can't.

Secondly the niggar you quoted is not a south south i can bet on that.

My candidate is Obi, even if am mad i can't vote otherwise.

There is nothing wrong with using the word @minority@.

In the context I am coming from, I am simply alluding to the fact that the ethnic group may not have as many people as the Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa.

My point is that some moniker cannot claim to be speaking for all the SS people.

Even me that is an Igbo person, when push comes to shove, I don't have the mandate to speak for all the Igbo people, who happen to be the same ethnic group as me, talk-less of someone that claims to be from the SS, and is obviously been put up by Tinubu and co, to destroy the little bit of understanding that exists between the SE and SS
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2022
OfoIgbo:

There is nothing wrong with using the word @minority@.

In the context I am coming from, I am simply alluding to the fact that the ethnic group may not have as many people as the Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa.

My point is that some moniker cannot claim to be speaking for all the SS people.

Even me that is an Igbo person, when push comes to shove, I don't have the mandate to speak for all the Igbo people, who happen to be the same ethnic group as me, , and is obviously been put up by Tinubu and co, to destroy the little bit of understanding that exists between the SE and SS

The understanding between we and you guys is huge!

Culture.

Religion

Politics.

The only thing that we disagree on is what you people made to seem like is all that matter the most.

From today to tomorrow we will choose you guys, you guys are simply the only brothers we have in nigeria.

Aside Biafra is there any of your oppinion we have ever disagree on?
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by jamesversion: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2022
DMerciful:
I'm SS but fully Obi-dient

First, disabuse your mind of bias and face reality.

Which state in Nigeria fo you come from? Answer sincerely. It leads to another question.
Re: See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo by rickyboss333: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2022
It's fine, no p. As long as we Southerners can be OBIdient to our conscience and our country, am sure the votes can turn around

Enough is enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richest Churches In The World: / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects / Lady Reveals The Shoe Rack She Ordered And What Her Highly Gifted Carpenter Gave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.