Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) (1107 Views)

Ubah/ekwunife Tsunami: Soludo Mulls Joint Ticket With Chidoka / Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket / Sanusi-chidoka Joint Ticket: Antidote To Tinubu By Ugonna Utulor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) by Frigga13: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

To start with, Obi pairing with Atiku would be a big turn off to some of his supporters. Same Pdp they have quickly decimated relegated?

Secondly, Pdp won't be intact in 2023 like 2019 . Upon how some Nigerians detest Buhari yet he still won his reelection convincingly.

Have you been seeing Atiku campaigning or making consultation across Nigeria lately?

See yorub people thinking ... reason when a Yoruba man open mouth on Nairaland you avoid them
The ignorance is top notch

So because tinubU and his media are everybwere with noise means others are not moving

Helinues you know nothing .. is Tinubu selling in the North

Even with Apc

Is Apc selling in the north?

Or have wake to see Apc campaign in the north agleast jingles

Rather people in the north are decamping on daily from Apc

While are they not decamping from Pdp

NAiraland a place for Yoruba hallucinations and dream

They just vomit waaaa and believe .. no confirmation

But will abuse people with facts and reality

Yoruba people sed
Re: APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) by Xbobtage: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Actually Kwankwanso and Obi will definitely win the Election. Obi as President, Kwankwanso as Vice. These are the two people that should be working together
Re: APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) by helinues: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Frigga13:

See yorub people thinking ... reason when a Yoruba man open mouth on Nairaland you avoid them
The ignorance is top notch

So because tinubU and his media are everybwere with noise means others are not moving

Helinues you know nothing .. is Tinubu selling in the North

Even with Apc

Is Apc selling in the north?

Or have wake to see Apc campaign in the north agleast jingles

Rather people in the north are decamping on daily from Apc

While are they not decamping from Pdp

NAiraland a place for Yoruba hallucinations and dream

They just vomit waaaa and believe .. no confirmation

But will abuse people with facts and reality

Yoruba people sed

I am yet to lift a finger, see shedding of tears
Re: APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

I am yet to lift a finger, see shedding of tears
gum body.
can't be a spectator instead on swallowing your own vomit?
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha
Re: APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) by Toks2008(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:
Dema saboteurs within the region.

Same guy shouting Osinbajo before the APC primary.

Shove the opinion into your ass

If you are reasonable enough you won't write this.
Re: APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) by helinues: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2022
Toks2008:

If you are reasonable enough you won't write this.

Perhaps, you are referring to yourself. I supported Osinbajo as well but his loss is not bigger than SW interest.

Live with reality
Re: APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) by SuperPanther: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2022
Toks2008:
I strongly believe that it will make a whole lot of sense if Obi can team up with Atiku once again.

There is a general believe that they won Buhari in 2019 but the election was rigged. If they did in 2019 I believe they can do it again.

My fears is that no matter how youths mobilize for Obi, the north has more Voting Geography and may work against Obi in the long run but if he teams up with Atiku and Atiku allows him free hand to run some sectors of the economy, Nigerians will throw their weight behind them and their combo will defeat APC hands down.

And ofcourse the north might just work for an igbo presidency in 8years and by then, Peter obi will be at a vantage position to be the president.

The yorubas can have another go after 16 years.

It will also bring unity to the country as an igbo man will be the Vice for the next 8years and most likely be the president for another 8years.

I think Atiku can still woo Peter Obi back to PDP and I will be glad if Obi can reconsider without thinking that he will let people down.

It is better to win as a VP to Atiku than to split the vote and most likely still lose out at the end... I am not persimmistic against his ambition but I'm only being realistic about it.

He may think people will be disappointed if he goes back to PDP but on the contrary, he will be making a wise decision that will most likely pay off at the end.

My opinion.

Your opinion is valid, correct and sensible. I align with it
Re: APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

Perhaps, you are referring to yourself. I supported Osinbajo as well but his loss is not bigger than SW interest.

Live with reality
na lie
at least you shouldn't have constantly denied Tinubu if you knew you would have gone back.
you never believed in him so you've no right to talk about this because you no get candidate.
why are you pained that I'm exposing you?
hahahahaha
Re: APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) by Toks2008(m): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

Live with reality

Oh now I get, you expect me to support Tinubu... HELL NO. He is not physically fit and he has too many baggages.
Re: APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) by helinues: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Toks2008:

Oh now I get, you expect me to support Tinubu... HELL NO. He is not physically fit and he has too many baggages.

Well, I have my reservation about his health as well, raised concern about it but the Apc primary indicated that the SW politicians prefer Tinubu to Osinbajo. I can't say I know better than them.

Regarding baggages, which politicians no get one or 2 baggages. Is the Atiku you are proposing a saint?
Re: APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) by Britishpea: 9:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Are u talking about collapsing the LP to PDP? Or You mean he should cross over to PDP? The former, he has no magnanimity to do it alone. Party has to be wooed by the PDP band bargain reached. The later, if he does that, are you going to take such a personality who chronically miscalculated and defects to and from within 1 month, seriously?

Besides, no matter the accolades he receives online he wont win in LP. This isn’t how to win the presidential elections in Nigeria.
Re: APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) by Toks2008(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Britishpea:
Are u talking about collapsing the LP to PDP? Or You mean he should cross over to PDP? The former, he has no magnanimity to do it alone. Party has to be wooed by the PDP band bargain reached. The later, if he does that, are you going to take such a personality who chronically miscalculated and defects to and from within 1 month, seriously?

Besides, no matter the accolades he receives online he wont win in LP. This isn’t how to win the presidential elections in Nigeria.

It is a tough one no doubt but I believe he will be better off with Atiku.

Politics is what it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears, Sorrow As Mass Burial Holds Today In Owo For 40 Catholics Killed By Fulan / Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church / Terrorists Are Forming Parallel Govt In Kaduna, El-rufai Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.