Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad (28087 Views)

Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results / Constitution Review: 25 States Demand State-Police / President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by ogbuefi677(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
They most brainless and myopic thinking set of people in Nigeria are the Igbos.....their manner of thinking is so sympathetic....

You curse Nigeria day and Night, burn inec offices and call us all sort if names...yet you are now deceiving yourselves with one local village champion called Obi...lol

The votes from a single LGA in the North supercede the entire Votes of the Igbo race including those in the diaspora.

Seun,lalasticlala, OAM4J,Mynd44

Rule 2
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by ogbuefi677(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2022
donhackaz:

Lol
Kano youths wey no fit join una during endsars , you think most of the northern youths share the same ideology as the ones down south
Northern muslim youths only know how to burn,destroy and kill.
It's a good thing they didn't join endsars
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by ogbuefi677(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2022
membranus:
A party that does not possess a wide political coverage, and you expect the candidate of such a party to win a national election? How will that be possible?

So the Obi presidential project is DOA, dead on arrival.
If I feel something is not feasible, why would I waste my time dropping a comment on that thing? grin
You aren't telling all d truth ogbeni grin
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by noleflendum: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2022
MartinsD12:

I said PDP especially apc feel threatened by Peter obi's growing popularity, you people cannot stop peter obi, obi is an ideology it can't be erase, nothing will stop it , labour party doesn't need any structure, this is about peter obi personality even when he was in PDP the governor's there felt his popularity is growing too much they chased him away, labour party is human beings and human beings is labour party we move. Shame unto PDP and APC .
so i should vote for coward who ran away like Ojukwu?
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by emilo2bad: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2022
matrix199:
...but they are winning the hearts of sensible Nigerians across the country who desire true change. Besides, election is not about the number of offices you have, nor will elections be held in parties' offices.

Let a younger and healthier person lead the country out from this current penury she is. Nigeria can be great again with the right leader. Peter Obi it is!
we need a young people like sowore not an old man like Obi above 60years
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Mathew26(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2022
One of the major issues confronting our political system- rather than appreciate the values enshrined in the campaigns before us, the young man is focused and busy counting on physical building to be erected by a political party. It is unfortunate that we lack human structures to secure the class of change we are agitating for in this country.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Imminent defeat
May God no allow us obidiently become OBItuary
Ezu river death will never be our portion in 2023 in Jesus name Amen

Can you explain further on this Ezu river Death you do mention always ....
Give us details how it concerned Peter Obi...

If you can't , then I will start to know we have Yaba left patients over here...
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by ogbuefi677(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:

Obi is a fail project ..... He can only win 4 eastern states .... Ebonyin will not support such betrayer...

No space for obi in SW know dis and have peace

Obi is a fail(ED) project ..... He can only win 4 eastern states .... Ebonyin(Ebonyi)will not support such betrayer...

No space for obi(Obi) in (the) SW(.) know(Know) dis and have peace(.)

You need to go back to secondary school,relearn your tenses,punctuation and spellings.
Then you can come back and discuss someone who nobody from your generation can match.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by colestephan86: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2022
noleflendum:
Did you know that Labour Party doesn’t have an office in Kano, a state with over 5,000,000 registered voters, not only that the party doesn’t have a single candidate in the whole 44 local governments in the state, and the story is so very similar in at least 25/36 states and FCT.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1535993852976414720
Ask his followers what the logo of labour party is, they don't know.
They are there shouting Peter obi
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Crixxx: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2022
They are really scared of Obi and mehn ee Dy sweet. Obi is making progress.
By November he should have turned bashirs hut to an office grin
Ee Dy sweet well well
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by KingOpe: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
The rate at which many of you masturbate on Peter Obi's candidacy is alarming. You frequently discussed the hostility of his support group in a hostile manner and still give invalid reasons why he won't win. Ok, we have heard can you all move on and give attention to your mental health before it gets into depression. lipsrsealed undecided-\

Peter Obi has now been a topic to stay relevant on social media. Haba, una no dae tire....roaming about like a hungry rabbit looking for what to devour him.
The floor is always open to be obedient. I drink my water in peace. cool

I'm Yoruba and definitely voting for the best candidate - Peter Obi. even though I know he can't win. Why am I voting? let posterity judge me that I did my own part.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Babaken(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Realist12:
I guess it's only southern youths that are pushing the campaign on social media.
it will reach everywhere na small small.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by AnambraPrince: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi is a purely igbo candidate, the joker will lose so badly, he will decamp from LP to Zulu party in South Africa grin
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Themandator: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
The rate at which many of you masturbate on Peter Obi's candidacy is alarming. You frequently discussed the hostility of his support group in a hostile manner and still give invalid reasons why he won't win. Ok, we have heard can you all move on and give attention to your mental health before it gets into depression. lipsrsealed undecided-\

Peter Obi has now been a topic to stay relevant on social media. Haba, una no dae tire....roaming about like a hungry rabbit looking for what to devour him.

You dey mind dem. Labour Party doesn't hav e officesin 25 states but Labour has offices in 36 states and abuja

At any rate, let inec just count the results from the polls and post to their web site

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by trantayo: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2022
Before APC was formed, BUHARI has been gathering millions of votes in northern states but failed in south. If you don't live in northern part of Nigeria, please don't waste your time to comment that northern youths will follow Peter Obi, it is not possible. Practically, nobody knows peter Obi, even his party. The next president must come from either PDP or APC.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by SMGGroup: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:

We laugh at them here everyday... Instead of them to campaign to those that didn't support obi , they rain abuses on them and perceived them as enemies/ Tinubu supporter...
The fact is this... Every body can't love u or believe in your idealogy ...if u love obi and Nigerians ... Show love to everyone and give reasons Peter obi candidacy is the best for Nigerians...

Nobody owe you any explanation as to why you should vote Obi. In the face of all that is going on in this country, you still want someone to convince you, then you are quite slow.

If Nigeria is better, all of us go enjoy am. If it's bad, all of us go suffer am. So don't think you are doing certain people a favour by voting Peter Obi. Choice is yours
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Imminent defeat
May God no allow us obidiently become OBItuary
Ezu river death will never be our portion in 2023 in Jesus name Amen
AOD (Agent of Darkness).
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by APC2: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2022
This people are really worried about Peter Obi. How does that become his problem? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by naija4life247: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Labour Party has offices on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Nairaland. But, no polling booths where they have offices on the internet.

Dem go cry blood. It's not new to them anyway, they cried in 2015 and 2019, so they are used to crying.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by NECO1998: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Animal talk! But why are they afraid of Peter Obi?
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by livinbygrace: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:

Tell your Saint OBI to wait till 2039.When they advise you by telling you the truth you starts insults and arguing blindly.Maybe your miracle votes would win the election for your Saint OBI.That’s the problem with you online Saint OBI .He should wait till 2039
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by McKc22(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:

U are decieving yourself... We have already perceived labour party as ibo agenda... So it is dead on arrival...
8f. U want to confirm dis... Ask non - ibo about Peter obi and hear the response dey we give ....

Social media is a scam... Even obi knew is not going to win... But after this election don't come here to wail about marginalization

Obi might be Igbo yes but he is more Nigerian than any of those contesting….. my dear leave the hate on igbos and concentrate about making the country better. Do not allow politicians use tribalism to tell u what to do if u know the right thing do it bro
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Polchiz(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:

We laugh at them here everyday... Instead of them to campaign to those that didn't support obi , they rain abuses on them and perceived them as enemies/ Tinubu supporter...
The fact is this... Every body can't love u or believe in your idealogy ...if u love obi and Nigerians ... Show love to everyone and give reasons Peter obi candidacy is the best for Nigerians...
You insult people and call them unprintable names and yet you want them to show you love?
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Oludara202: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2022
LP be giving this one sleepless night.
We need no reminder
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Henz81: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:

U are decieving yourself... We have already perceived labour party as ibo agenda... So it is dead on arrival...
8f. U want to confirm dis... Ask non - ibo about Peter obi and hear the response dey we give ....

Social media is a scam... Even obi knew is not going to win... But after this election don't come here to wail about marginalization
Tribalistic Negro have just spoken
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Georgejeez: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2022
Obi is the best candidate .
But
A vote for him in Labour party is a waste of vote that may work in favour of the devilish APC .

Alhaji Atiku all the way
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by ogbuefi677(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Peter Obi is a purely igbo candidate, the joker will lose so badly, he will decamp from LP to Zulu party in South Africa grin
I am sure Sowore will never win the presidential elections.
Consequently, I'll never waste my energy dropping a comment about him.
Now,why are you lots wasting energy and time dropping multiple comments on someone u r sure won't win?
What are you afraid of?
Are u sure u r telling the truth?
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Starz825(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Office doesn't win election. Just a building. Some of the best digital banks in the world today don't even have physical building. The masses in every state and city are the office's
You see all those digital banks without physical buildings..na Dem dey do fraud pass...like kuda ...
Are you aware they used kuda bank to syphon my 1.3m and some others in tune of 2bnaira last year...
Abeg no compare elections to digital banks abeg... digital banks in Nigeria are fraudsters....
Something go happen for your account..you no go no where to go complain....
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by maasoap(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:

You couldn't even say anything to that reality check. Lol grin grin grin
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by maasoap(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Penguin2:

I just dey laugh sha.

They say Obi is irrelevant yet they can’t take him their mouth.

But not to worry, by end of this year, you will see Labour Party offices even in the remotest village of Kano.

And guess what… they will be houses of individuals donated for the course of rescuing Nigeria from hawks.

That's because una noise is too much on social media, forgetting that there are no polling units on social media grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects / Nigeria To Import 2.1 Million Metric Tons Of Rice, Become Top Buyer Globally / Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.